Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I'm glad you got to have some nice walks and the weather cleared up. But we're gonna have another storm here tonight. But tomorrow should be good.

Thanks for that info, dragonfire. But I swear I hate Disney's obsession with these CGI-heavy live action remakes of their classic animated movies. For one, the remakes will never be as good as the originals, and for another, it's like Disney is desecrating their own classics, like they think they're not good enough anymore. Have they learned nothing from George Lucas?
Old 05-30-2019, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Thanks for that info, dragonfire. But I swear I hate Disney's obsession with these CGI-heavy live action remakes of their classic animated movies. For one, the remakes will never be as good as the originals, and for another, it's like Disney is desecrating their own classics, like they think they're not good enough anymore. Have they learned nothing from George Lucas?
No problem. What does that got to do with the Toy Story movies or any Pixar movie?
Old 05-30-2019, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...hope that ToyStory 4 will be in at least top 7 Summer Block Busters.... if not top 5... I will monitor boxofficemojo this summer

Alex...glad you have off tomorrow so you can stay dry and safe...unless you have to get food tomorrow??
Old 05-31-2019, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Dragonfire...hope that ToyStory 4 will be in at least top 7 Summer Block Busters.... if not top 5... I will monitor boxofficemojo this summer

Alex...glad you have off tomorrow so you can stay dry and safe...unless you have to get food tomorrow??
Hi, Dave! Thanks! Nah, the weather today is bright and sunny. I went out to do some shopping, but just for clothes. I hope the weather was good for you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. What does that got to do with the Toy Story movies or any Pixar movie?
Hi, dragonfire! Oh, nothing. Those are the movies that Disney makes that I like, and are consistent with Disney's legacy. I just don't like the live action GCI remakes of their classics. I don't mind Disney doing more adult oriented stuff, like when the did sci-fi films like The Black Hole and TRON. But I would've preferred if they had just stuck with their Touchstone Pictures division for that stuff. I hate that they went and bought Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, and now 20th Century Fox. Fox should have never let George Lucas give Lucasfilm and Star Wars to Disney. Fox should've paid Lucas whatever he wanted to keep Star Wars with 20th Century Fox, and they should've bought the rights to all of Marvel's characters back in the 90s when Marvel filed for bankruptcy. That way Fox would have the Marvel universe just like Warner Bros. has the DC universe.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...hope you found some good deal on Clothes
Old 05-31-2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I did, Dave. I just got socks and underwear.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm looking for socks too
Old 06-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Oh, nothing. Those are the movies that Disney makes that I like, and are consistent with Disney's legacy.
Oh, ok. You know there's a new Pixar movie coming out in 2020 called Onward and Pratt&Holland plays the main characters.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Oh, ok. You know there's a new Pixar movie coming out in 2020 called Onward and Pratt&Holland plays the main characters.
Yeah, I have no problem with Disney's animation division. Oh, and what's that about? Are the characters human or animals?

Quote:
I'm looking for socks too

Hi, Dave! I hope you can find some at a good price.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I have no problem with Disney's animation division. Oh, and what's that about? Are the characters human or animals?

Seems Pratt&Holland's characters are 2 teenage elf Brothers. EDIT. Here's the teaser/trailer.

Last edited by dragonfire; 06-01-2019 at 03:07 PM
Old 06-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, okay. Thanks for the trailer, dragonfire.

Oh, and here's the trailer for Rambo: Last Blood. Does it remind you of Logan?

Old 06-02-2019, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I looked around stores too...Saturday ...then got some cleaning done, watched UFC and my friend called me for dinner

AlexI think there are some socks at the collar store....so I can by 2 for 2 or 5 for 5 dollars
Old 06-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I looked around stores too...Saturday ...then got some cleaning done, watched UFC and my friend called me for dinner

AlexI think there are some socks at the collar store....so I can by 2 for 2 or 5 for 5 dollars
Hi, Dave! Well, that's good. I'm glad you got a lot done.

Is The Collar Store a place near you? I've never heard of it here. But that sounds like a good deal.

I wish I made more money so I could go shopping more. I miss the days when I didn't have to pay so much rent and I had a car and I could afford stuff and go places.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, okay. Thanks for the trailer, dragonfire.

Oh, and here's the trailer for Rambo: Last Blood. Does it remind you of Logan?
No problem. Thanks for posting that. I guess it does. Looking forward to Toy Story 4.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Dave! Well, that's good. I'm glad you got a lot done.

Is The Collar Store a place near you? I've never heard of it here. But that sounds like a good deal.

I wish I made more money so I could go shopping more. I miss the days when I didn't have to pay so much rent and I had a car and I could afford stuff and go places.
having a car is expensive nowadays.... insurance, gas, maintenance and care
Closed Thread   Post New Thread