Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw it on YT a few years ago... forgot what it's called

yea..no power lace shoes and NO flying cars... and McFly didn't give int the car race dare that cost him his injured hand...so his future was re-written because of that choise\

Dargonfire...are you going to see Aladin next week?
Old 05-17-2019, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You just found out? Yeah, I think we're all trying to come to grips with this. Just when you though Batfleck was bad. And I don't remember Back To The Future having a non-live action sequel.

Well, I meant that TBBT ending wasn't like the Friends ending, where everyone literally left and went their separate ways. The end of TBBT ended with them all together eating dinner in the middle of the room like always, you know?

Oh, as soon as I saw him, I knew who he was. I was hoping he'd reveal himself right then and there and not wait until next season. I didn't notice the serpent statue, though. And what ending for Jughead did you think of, dragonfire? Oh, and did you notice how they didn't even mention Fred? This means they'll have to leave it for season 4, and I'm wondering how they're gonna handle it. And you think they'll get a season 6? Remember what happens to other shows that try to follow their characters after high school. They usually get ridiculous, like 90210 did for ten years.

Well, didn't you kept saying you wanted a younger Batman? What I should've said was BTTF continuing without a sequel. I actually liked that. Like even with all the changes at the end of it all they're all still together always. Me too, and I think my excitement almost kinda got the best of me. Oh, wasn't I also right about him/F.B.I. investigating Edgar/farm? Well, remember when I said something about S3 ending with Jughead's fate being up in the air or something like that, and we have to wait until next season to find out his fate? Thanks to an interview with RAS, and I think I posted it here I already knew Fred's fate wouldn't be addressed in the S3 finale. I think it's possible, and I also think it would be a lot better without the HS stuff. Especially for Bughead.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm waiting for it to warm up some before taking a walk
Old 05-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I liked it.
I'm glad you did, Chrissy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I saw it on YT a few years ago... forgot what it's called

yea..no power lace shoes and NO flying cars... and McFly didn't give int the car race dare that cost him his injured hand...so his future was re-written because of that choise\
Hi, Dave! Yeah, I remember all that. I kinda felt let down by the sequels. I think that Back To The Future should've ended with that first one.

I hope you enjoy your walk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, didn't you kept saying you wanted a younger Batman? What I should've said was BTTF continuing without a sequel. I actually liked that. Like even with all the changes at the end of it all they're all still together always. Me too, and I think my excitement almost kinda got the best of me. Oh, wasn't I also right about him/F.B.I. investigating Edgar/farm? Well, remember when I said something about S3 ending with Jughead's fate being up in the air or something like that, and we have to wait until next season to find out his fate? Thanks to an interview with RAS, and I think I posted it here I already knew Fred's fate wouldn't be addressed in the S3 finale. I think it's possible, and I also think it would be a lot better without the HS stuff. Especially for Bughead.
Yeah, I did... but Robert Pattinson? Edward Cullen?

Yeah, I get what you mean. But I still think that BTTF should've ended with that first one. It didn't need sequels.

Yeah, I guess I liked the ending of TBBT as well. I like that we didn't really have to have anyone saying goodbye to anyone.

Yes, you were right about Charles and the FBI investigating the Farm. But you weren't right about Gladys, just so you know. I told you that would be too weird for her. Yeah, I guess you can say that Jughead's fate is up in the air, but now that cliffhanger is gonna bug me all summer. Oh, so RAS already said that the Fred issue wasn't gonna be resolved until next season? I'm guessing that it'll be something that happens during the summer hiatus. And you actually think they can do Riverdale without the high school stuff?
Old 05-18-2019, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it was a good walk...thanks Alex...how was your Saturday

Lauren...are you watching Masterchef AU?
Old 05-18-2019, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yes, you were right about Charles and the FBI investigating the Farm. But you weren't right about Gladys, just so you know. I told you that would be too weird for her. Yeah, I guess you can say that Jughead's fate is up in the air, but now that cliffhanger is gonna bug me all summer. Oh, so RAS already said that the Fred issue wasn't gonna be resolved until next season? I'm guessing that it'll be something that happens during the summer hiatus. And you actually think they can do Riverdale without the high school stuff?
I don't care that I was wrong about Gladys as the GK. Falice's Son/Bughead's Brother who is indeed F.B.I. and definitely has the perfect mixture of Falice&Bughead finally arrived. Bug you all Summer? I think that was their intentions. Yes, and after the S3 finale in an interview, he revealed Fred's fate as well. If you want I could PM it to you. Yes, the show ain't like other HS teen shows. Tell me does any of The Core Four, and the other teens act like normal teens or do things like normal teens?
Old 05-18-2019, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ive been watching bits and peices of masterchef au what about u dave?

pattinson as batman ftw and i dont wanna hear another bad word outta ur mouth alex

i kind of dont buy the bull**** of alice investigating the farm why would she ever subject polly and her twins to that honestly

penople blossom behind it all haha

but yeah that ending wtf look i think its trying to say jug dead but i dont think it is maybe they cover up something for him idk next season looks intresting but why river keep turning into a horror movie lmao
Old 05-19-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex... I met Lauren b/c she's a fan of Kristen and Rob...

Lauren...I've seen all the epps so far...what's going on with the ladies on the show? so far it's just been them eliminated unless a guy gets eliminated on Monday
Old 05-19-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
it was a good walk...thanks Alex...how was your Saturday
Hi, Dave! I'm glad you had a good walk. And yeah, I think you told me a while back that you met Lauren because of Kristen and Rob.

My Saturday wasn't good. I work weekends, and I had to get a replacement phone because my old phone's battery was always dying. I hate technology.

Quote:
I don't care that I was wrong about Gladys as the GK. Falice's Son/Bughead's Brother who is indeed F.B.I. and definitely has the perfect mixture of Falice&Bughead finally arrived. Bug you all Summer? I think that was their intentions. Yes, and after the S3 finale in an interview, he revealed Fred's fate as well. If you want I could PM it to you. Yes, the show ain't like other HS teen shows. Tell me does any of The Core Four, and the other teens act like normal teens or do things like normal teens?
I know you don't, dragonfire. I just like reminding you that you were so sure of Gladys for so long. But you were right about Chic, I'll give you that. You correctly switched your theory and it turned out to be the right one. And you were also right about Charles being FBI and Falice's son.

Well, I guess I won't be that bugged all summer. But I am anxious to see how the show will handle Luke Perry's death and Fred's departure. Yes, can you PM me? I know, I know, you do have a point about RD. They do seem to take place in some weird parallel universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
pattinson as batman ftw and i dont wanna hear another bad word outta ur mouth alex

i kind of dont buy the bull**** of alice investigating the farm why would she ever subject polly and her twins to that honestly

penople blossom behind it all haha

but yeah that ending wtf look i think its trying to say jug dead but i dont think it is maybe they cover up something for him idk next season looks intresting but why river keep turning into a horror movie lmao
Hi, Lauren! Thanks for posting!

I'm willing to give Rob the benefit of the doubt until I see what he can do, Lauren. But he'd better hit the gym and start taking martial arts classes. I just don't see why Matt Reeves chose him, that's all.

Well, Alice was working with her long lost son, so maybe that's why, Lauren? And maybe she's also trying to get Polly out of the Farm now that she knows what that place really is?

Lauren, nearly every episode of Riverdale is based on some horror movie or film noir murder mystery, haven't you noticed? Even the titles of the episodes are based on old horror movies and film noir crime movies. I don't think Jughead is dead either, but I do wanna know what their plan is and why they're doing what they're doing.
Old 05-19-2019, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I know you don't, dragonfire. I just like reminding you that you were so sure of Gladys for so long. But you were right about Chic, I'll give you that. You correctly switched your theory and it turned out to be the right one. And you were also right about Charles being FBI and Falice's son.

Well, I guess I won't be that bugged all summer. But I am anxious to see how the show will handle Luke Perry's death and Fred's departure. Yes, can you PM me? I know, I know, you do have a point about RD. They do seem to take place in some weird parallel universe.
Ok, fair. Yeah, the Falice's Son/F.B.I. theory is/was the most important RD theory to me. Now let's hope they don't mess up Falice's Son. Sure. Since Jughead is the Narrator&Author maybe something like a Future Jughead caused RD to exist, and Jughead doesn't know it yet.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around I am under the weather with the flu so. Getting better each day
Old 05-20-2019, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex....how long have you had your cell phone before you had to replace it

Chrissy ...feel better soon
Old 05-20-2019, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, feeling some what better today.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hey all, sorry I haven't been around I am under the weather with the flu so. Getting better each day
Quote:
Thanks, feeling some what better today.
Awww, it's okay, Chrissy. I'm sorry you got the flu. Getting sick during the spring and summer is terrible. But I'm glad you're feeling better.

Quote:
Alex....how long have you had your cell phone before you had to replace it

Chrissy ...feel better soon
Hi, Dave! Well, I got my old phone in 2013, so I probably should've replaced it sooner. But I was paying back student loans and I was trying not to spend a lot.

Quote:
Ok, fair. Yeah, the Falice's Son/F.B.I. theory is/was the most important RD theory to me. Now let's hope they don't mess up Falice's Son. Sure. Since Jughead is the Narrator&Author maybe something like a Future Jughead caused RD to exist, and Jughead doesn't know it yet.
Hi, dragonfire! I got your PMs, and I replied to you about the Avengers one on the X-Men board.

Well, I do hope that whatever RAS has planned for Fred, that it's respectful to Luke Perry. And I'm glad this is gonna play into Archie's story arc next season. I wonder if it has anything to do with that final scene? Or perhaps it'll have something to do with Gladys? Or maybe Hiram?

Yeah, it's okay. Like I said, you were right about the important stuff, like Chic being the GK and Falice's FBI son showing up. Yeah, I hope they don't mess him up either. I'm curious as to what storyline he's gonna get next season. Yeah, and you're right about Jughead's narration. We don't know how far into the future he's narrating stuff, although I assumed he was writing down his narration just a few days after the events themselves. And what do you think is gonna happen with Cheryl and her mom? I think they've both gone off the deep end.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...that's a long time to have the same phone.... I though 3Gs were out-dated and they didn't work anymore?

OK...I'll be on later tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread