Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i want to see avengers so bad i cant wait till sunday when its out today in aus hope i dont get spoiled too

that would be awesome dragonfire if that happened in tomorrows eppy!

i hope chic ends up in the river too alex

dave it was a mixture some i bought when came out and alot on sale after they came out at once haha i use to download that show like crazy and make my own dvds to start of wit ehe for smallville

and now i met both clarke and lex but afraid to post pics but man i swooned over tom welling big time i felt like i was a teen again seeing them and got michaels autograph on pop funko doll of him hehe right on his head

will check out pm

yes we mght get flashbacks yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 04-25-2018, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)

that would be awesome dragonfire if that happened in tomorrows eppy!

will check out pm

yes we mght get flashbacks yesssssssssssssssssssssss
I honestly believe tonight will be the episode where it's finally confirmed Falice had a secret Son. Plus if they say Falice's Son died, watch him unexpectly show up at the end of S2 or some point in S3. Since it said your inbox was full, here's the link to the other Falice article. Riverdale Spoilers: Will FP and Alice Ever Make It Official? - Today's News: Our Take | TV Guide
Old 04-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem, and I just sent it. No we can't lose RD's Joker. I have a feeling tomorrow's episode may indeed be where it's finally confirmed Falice had a secret Son.
Thanks, dragonfire! And Chic is RD's Joker? Really? I guess Jughead is Batman? But Archie is the one being a vigilante. And I haven't seen tonight's Riverdale yet, but I'm gonna watch it on On Demand tomorrow. Did they confirm a Falice son?

Hi, Lauren! I'm not watching anything Avengers until the MCU is fixed. I'm gonna see Deadpool instead.

I'm glad you agree with me about Chic. And you met both Tom Welling and the guy who played Lex? That's awesome!

Yep, we'll get more flashback scenes with young William and Dolores in the next episode of Westworld, Lauren! Here's the promo:

And here's a dubsmash video of Evan Rachel Wood(Dolores), Jimmi Simpson(William), and the cast of Westworld.

Old 04-25-2018, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, dragonfire! And Chic is RD's Joker? Really? I guess Jughead is Batman? But Archie is the one being a vigilante. And I haven't seen tonight's Riverdale yet, but I'm gonna watch it on On Demand tomorrow. Did they confirm a Falice son?
No problem. After watching (yes I actually watched the episode when it aired on TV) the episode Chic is the Joker to Jughead's Batman. As for Falice's Son being confirmed? Well let's just say there was a scene that made me jumped high in the air.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. After watching (yes I actually watched the episode when it aired on TV) the episode Chic is the Joker to Jughead's Batman. As for Falice's Son being confirmed? Well let's just say there was a scene that made me jumped high in the air.
There was? Well don't tell me because I haven't watched the episode yet. I'll post about it when I watch it.

Here's the promo for the next episode:

Old 04-26-2018, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There was? Well don't tell me because I haven't watched the episode yet. I'll post about it when I watch it.
Yes. Ok I hope you enjoy it. Plus after you watch it I'll tell you a new theory. Well, now there are just 3 episodes left of S2.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dude that ep was shocking!!!

i feel lik they have confirmed or betty has confirmed hal is the black hood and wow she was so bad ass and handing chick to the black hood bettys going so dark i dont mind though and from last nights ep does this mean chics dead? the real one??

i love that it was confirmed falice shared a son too there moment was so emotional

more young williama nd delores love that promo alex

the whole veronica archie thing u could see what was gonna happen but stil that storyline was ****in messed up
Old 04-27-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! Yes, I cannot wait for the next episode of Westworld! I hope William and Dolores have more scenes this season!

Hi, dragonfire! OMG, no spoilers yet, I'm watching the episode right now!

Oh, and I think it was pretty obvious that FP and Alice had a child together. And am I surprised that Chic isn't their real son and that their real son is someone else? Nope.

OMG, don't tell me anything about Archie and Veronica! I'm gonna post about that later!
Old 04-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I just saw the episode! How about Varchie?!!

Veronica was willing to defy her parents for Archie and get as much money as she could for his ransom, and Archie broke free from his ropes and ran across town, breaking down a door to rescue Veronica from that jerk, Nick only to find that Veronica drugged Nick and knocked him out! And Betty finally suspects Hal of being the Black Hood! I loved how she sacrificed Chic to the Black Hood out in the cemetery. She was like, "you'd better run. You have an 80% chance of survival." That was badass.

OMG, did you see all the awesome Falice scenes? Poor Alice. She actually saw her real son, Charles, but turned him away without ever knowing who he was. Chic, as I suspected, was an imposter all along. See how I'm always right, dragonfire? But do you really think he killed Charles, or could he still be alive somewhere?

Source: we take care of our own
Old 04-28-2018, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG, did you see all the awesome Falice scenes? Poor Alice. She actually saw her real son, Charles, but turned him away without ever knowing who he was. Chic, as I suspected, was an imposter all along. See how I'm always right, dragonfire? But do you really think he killed Charles, or could he still be alive somewhere?
Yes, and for that beautiful heart-wrenching devastating scene give Madchen&Skeet an Oscar. I believe he's alive, probably faked his death because remember the lady only found bloody pillows&sheets. Besides he's Falice's Son. Plus in the comics he is a secret agent, so maybe he was uncovered, and when Chic found out he was F.B.I, Charles Jones faked his death and went underground.
Old 04-29-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, and for that beautiful heart-wrenching devastating scene give Madchen&Skeet an Oscar. I believe he's alive, probably faked his death because remember the lady only found bloody pillows&sheets. Besides he's Falice's Son. Plus in the comics he is a secret agent, so maybe he was uncovered, and when Chic found out he was F.B.I, Charles Jones faked his death and went underground.
TV show actors get Emmys, dragonfire. But yes, they both deserve recognition for this show.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Charles is alive somewhere as well. So do you think Chic is gone for good, hopefully dead?

I don't know about all that other stuff you mentioned, dragonfire. Why would he be roommates with Chic if he were an undercover FBI agent?

Damn, how many more episodes left, dragonfire?

I hope you post here soon, Lauren! Westworld is on again tonight!
Old 04-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm hoping that Charles is alive somewhere as well. So do you think Chic is gone for good, hopefully dead?

I don't know about all that other stuff you mentioned, dragonfire. Why would he be roommates with Chic if he were an undercover FBI agent?

Damn, how many more episodes left, dragonfire?
Well you know the writers will reveal Charles Jones is surprisingly alive. I think Chic could be RD's Sylar, like every time we think he's gone for good he keeps returning. Well I think he was investigating the JJ, and maybe Marcel's prostitute/drug business. Three.
Quote:
It was revealed tonight that Charles was FP's son. How long have you been holding onto that secret?
I pretty much knew it as soon as Chic was introduced. I think [showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa] was trying to keep a secret, like, maybe, maybe. And he just finally told Skeet and I, "Yep, he's your kid. He's your kid!" We knew and we've been holding onto that secret for a while.
Quote:
So you knew before the rest of the cast?
Yeah, he let Lili [Reinhart], Skeet and I know what the truth behind Chic was.
Mädchen Amick Breaks Down 'Riverdale' Shockers, Says Falice Only Gets 'Even More Complicated' | toofab.com
Old 04-29-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought you said that Chic was The Joker, now he's Sylar? Nah, I hope he's dead. He's not really that formidable, just annoying.

So I guess we can eliminate Andre as possibly being Charles, huh? He looks nothing like the kid in the photo.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! I'm glad the writers are gonna devote so much to Falice now. But first they have to get rid of Hal. I'm wondering if Archie is gonna end up killing Betty's own father?
Old 04-29-2018, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought you said that Chic was The Joker, now he's Sylar? Nah, I hope he's dead. He's not really that formidable, just annoying.

So I guess we can eliminate Andre as possibly being Charles, huh? He looks nothing like the kid in the photo.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! I'm glad the writers are gonna devote so much to Falice now. But first they have to get rid of Hal. I'm wondering if Archie is gonna end up killing Betty's own father?
He's both. Yeah I guess. If they do, I hope they reveal Hal has a secret twin, that way we won't lose Lochlyn. What's interestingly Hiram is encouraging Archie to kill the BH. Oh here's another parallel between CS&Falice. Emma Swan fell in love with Hook Jones, and they have a baby. (Blank-Swan-Jones) Alice Smith fell in love with FP Jones, and they had a baby. (Charles-Smith-Jones)
Old 04-30-2018, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

archie kill bettys father i like it

alex only read this if u dont mind being spoiled on avenegrs movie and u want to write me some detailed essays
Spoiler:

i just reblogged that falice gifset on tumblr

dragonfire are u watching avengers?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread