Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
They would just have a secret Brother. Probably, but then she started talking about the theory of FP being the Dad. Well, I guess I wouldn't be upset. Besides Hiram can replace her with Archie.
Yeah, a secret brother they're both related to by blood.

I think it's pretty obvious that FP is the dad. And what do you mean Hiram can replace Hermione with Archie? How do you know she won't replace Hiram?

I still haven't watched Riverdale yet, so I'm gonna watch today.

Hi, Lauren! Did you see my post about Rosie's birthday? I tweeted to her and she said she misses all of us! You should tweet her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
falice depressed me last ep dont know why alice would forgive hal

loved cheryl at the end of ep

wish bughead got a duet i thought they coulda done more with the ep but it wasnt bad~

and the ending with midge is it

nope dave but i own all of smallville
Oh, so what I thought was gonna happen did happen, Lauren? Well, I don't think this is gonna last.

Okay, I haven't watched the episode yet, so don't tell me anything.

Man, I wanted to go see A Quiet Place and Ready Player One but I didn't have time. I hate how I never have time to do anything anymore.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, a secret brother they're both related to by blood.

I think it's pretty obvious that FP is the dad. And what do you mean Hiram can replace Hermione with Archie? How do you know she won't replace Hiram?
Well, this is RD were talking about here. One of the biggest reasons why I believe the writers will make FP the Dad is because it would bring unexpected heavy drama on Bughead/mess up Jughead's dream of reuniting his family, and the writers do love to pull the rug on Jughead. Well, there's this joke going around that Harchie acts more in love with each other than Varchie&Hiram&Hermione. She replaces him with Fred and Falice&Fremione goes on double-double dates with Bughead&Varchie. Plus a Falice&Fremione double wedding.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, this is RD were talking about here. One of the biggest reasons why I believe the writers will make FP the Dad is because it would bring unexpected heavy drama on Bughead/mess up Jughead's dream of reuniting his family, and the writers do love to pull the rug on Jughead. Well, there's this joke going around that Harchie acts more in love with each other than Varchie&Hiram&Hermione. She replaces him with Fred and Falice&Fremione goes on double-double dates with Bughead&Varchie. Plus a Falice&Fremione double wedding.

OMG, really? Hermione and Archie? Hasn't Archie already done the older woman thing before? And all those couples going out together would be a little awkward.

Of course it would make drama for Bughead, but I also think that it just makes sense for FP to be the father.

And I'll talk to you later, dragonfire. I have to go to bed now, so I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 04-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, really? Hermione and Archie? Hasn't Archie already done the older woman thing before? And all those couples going out together would be a little awkward.

Of course it would make drama for Bughead, but I also think that it just makes sense for FP to be the father.
No Harchie is Hiram&Archie. As for Hermione? Well, we know who Marisol wants Hermione to hook up with, but we also know it won't happen because Madchen first called dibs. It would be awkward, but it would be hilarious as well. I think FP being the Dad makes sense as well.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
falice depressed me last ep dont know why alice would forgive hal

loved cheryl at the end of ep

wish bughead got a duet i thought they coulda done more with the ep but it wasnt bad~

and the ending with midge is it

nope dave but i own all of smallville
Lauren
did you get the Smallville DVDs at a cheaper price 4-5 years later on or did you get them opening week each one was released or sometime in between

Hope everyone Is having a nice weekend
Old 04-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lauren
did you get the Smallville DVDs at a cheaper price 4-5 years later on or did you get them opening week each one was released or sometime in between

Hope everyone Is having a nice weekend
Hi, Dave! I'm working during the weekend, so mine sucks. But at least my debt is all paid off so I can spend the summer planning on getting the hell out of here.

Quote:
No Harchie is Hiram&Archie. As for Hermione? Well, we know who Marisol wants Hermione to hook up with, but we also know it won't happen because Madchen first called dibs. It would be awkward, but it would be hilarious as well. I think FP being the Dad makes sense as well.
Oh, Hiram and Archie? For a moment I thought there were Hermione/Archie shippers. And Marisol wants Hermione to hook up with FP as well? Seriously, what is up with that? Yeah, that would be awkward, but I'd love to see Hermione and Alice going at it.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, Hiram and Archie? For a moment I thought there were Hermione/Archie shippers. And Marisol wants Hermione to hook up with FP as well? Seriously, what is up with that? Yeah, that would be awkward, but I'd love to see Hermione and Alice going at it.
Yes, Hiram&Archie. She said in an interview if Hiram&Hermione broke up, she wouldn't mind seeing Hermione with FP, but she doesn't see that happening because Madchen been hardcore pitching FP&Alice since the first day Skeet walked on set. In other words, it seems they both wanted their characters to hook up with FP but Madchen called dibs first. Oh I think Mads wanted Cheryl with FP as well.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, Hiram&Archie. She said in an interview if Hiram&Hermione broke up, she wouldn't mind seeing Hermione with FP, but she doesn't see that happening because Madchen been hardcore pitching FP&Alice since the first day Skeet walked on set. In other words, it seems they both wanted their characters to hook up with FP but Madchen called dibs first. Oh I think Mads wanted Cheryl with FP as well.
Wow, she did? Not much loyalty to Hiram, huh? But I agree, Madchen has dibs on FP.

Oh, so Madchen and Skeet wanted the Falice thing from the moment they started playing their characters? Damn. Someone needs to remind her that she's married.

OMG, Cheryl and FP? Isn't she a bit young?

I still haven't seen the episode yet. I'm getting so lazy about this. I'll try and get caught up soon.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, she did? Not much loyalty to Hiram, huh? But I agree, Madchen has dibs on FP.

Oh, so Madchen and Skeet wanted the Falice thing from the moment they started playing their characters? Damn. Someone needs to remind her that she's married.

I still haven't seen the episode yet. I'm getting so lazy about this. I'll try and get caught up soon.
Yep and here's the article. 'Riverdale' Star Hopes for Hermione Hookup with These Co-Stars After Telling Hiram 'Enough Is Enough' | toofab.com Hope you enjoy the episode. I know I'm so excited for 2x19. So this is why we didn't see what happened in the trailer. https://twitter.com/BrianEPaterson/s...34173485649920
Old 04-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep and here's the article. 'Riverdale' Star Hopes for Hermione Hookup with These Co-Stars After Telling Hiram 'Enough Is Enough' | toofab.com Hope you enjoy the episode. I know I'm so excited for 2x19. So this is why we didn't see what happened in the trailer. https://twitter.com/BrianEPaterson/s...34173485649920
Thanks, dragonfire! Wow, so Marisol said that she wished the writers hadn't broken up Hermione and Fred? So maybe they could rekindle things after Mary leaves?

I still haven't seen the episode, so don't give me any spoilers. But I still think that Archie is gonna take Hiram down and Hermione is gonna turn on him. Enough is enough, huh?

And season 2 of Westworld just started! Last season the game, called The Maze, was meant for Dolores, but this season the new game, The Door, is meant for William!
Old 04-23-2018, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, dragonfire! Wow, so Marisol said that she wished the writers hadn't broken up Hermione and Fred? So maybe they could rekindle things after Mary leaves?
No problem. Maybe, but did you noticed who was her first choice? Oh I found an article about Falice, and since it may have possible spoilers I'll PM it to you and Lauren.
Old 04-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem. Maybe, but did you noticed who was her first choice? Oh I found an article about Falice, and since it may have possible spoilers I'll PM it to you and Lauren.
Yes, I saw who her first choice was. And thanks for the PM, dragonfire!

OMG, I finally saw the Riverdale Carrie musical! Alice was awesome as Carrie's mom! She was singing directly to Betty. Just like Veronica's song was about herself, and Cheryl's song was also about her situation with Josie. The entire musical was like group therapy.

OMG, someone killed Cheryl's replacement? And I can't believe Penelope prevented Cheryl from doing the play, but Cheryl's Carrie-inspired revenge was awesome! And I wonder how Jughead felt about Archie and Betty playing a boyfriend and girlfriend in the play?

Poor FP. He had to watch Alice and Hal together. But I still think that Alice and Hal are on shaky ground and won't last long. And just when you thought Chic was gone, the cockroach comes crawling back.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, I saw who her first choice was. And thanks for the PM, dragonfire!

And just when you thought Chic was gone, the cockroach comes crawling back.
No problem, and I found another article about Falice. I'll PM it to you and Lauren as well. Don't worry about Chic. Man I'm pump for tomorrow's episode.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No problem, and I found another article about Falice. I'll PM it to you and Lauren as well. Don't worry about Chic. Man I'm pump for tomorrow's episode.
Okay, thanks dragonfire! I'll wait for your PM.

I'm hoping that Chic ends up in the river where Jason did. And I can't wait for tomorrow's episode either!
Old 04-24-2018, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, thanks dragonfire! I'll wait for your PM.

I'm hoping that Chic ends up in the river where Jason did. And I can't wait for tomorrow's episode either!
No problem, and I just sent it. No we can't lose RD's Joker. I have a feeling tomorrow's episode may indeed be where it's finally confirmed Falice had a secret Son.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread