Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, Superman turns 80 this year, and Batman will turn 80 next year. Well just 2 days left until RD returns, and just 5 episodes left of S2.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
alex i told u i shipped william and delores despite the twisted man in black twist hehe but thats so excitng to know they had something in real world but looks like went horribly wrong cant wait to see how

fred and mary as sandy and danny hell noo

superman 80th anniversary are u for real thats nnuts!!
Yeah, now I remember you saying that, Lauren. I can't wait to see how things went for them when he took her to the real world, and why she doesn't remember him.

I'm sorry if it's getting cold down there for you, Lauren. I know you're going into winter, but does it ever get warm there during our summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep. Well when I say Fred&Mary as Danny&Sandy, I'm talking about when the adults were teens in HS. Yeah, a child we probably won't meet until S3. Shoot the writers could even have Falice's Son not appear until the end of S3A.
Yeah, I figured you meant Fred and Mary as teens. You think we'll ever see any flashbacks of them?

OMG, you really think we won't see Falice's child until season 3? So I guess we aren't gonna see him/her this season?

Yeah, I know that Batman turns 80 next year. He came out one year after Superman.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

OMG, you really think we won't see Falice's child until season 3? So I guess we aren't gonna see him/her this season?

Yeah, I know that Batman turns 80 next year. He came out one year after Superman.
I think at the end of S2 they'll reveal Falice had a secret Son, but we won't see him until S3. Plus I also think Falice having a secret Son will be Bughead's unexcepted drama because I don't see the writers ending S2 without giving Bughead unexpected drama. Yep.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, really? So why would that be Bughead's issue?

Here's some stuff about the next episode this Wednesday:

‘Carrie’ nation: Someone’s out for blood as ‘Riverdale’ stages musical | Boston Herald

Riverdale's Lili Reinhart Reveals Her 'Worst Nightmare' On The Set Of Carrie: The Musical - MTV

OMG, Lauren! It was Rosie's birthday this past week! I Tweeted to her and she told me to say hi to everyone and that she misses all of us!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-16-2018 at 06:38 PM
Old 04-16-2018, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, really? So why would that be Bughead's issue?
Because they would have a secret Brother. Plus the writers do love giving Bughead the heavy drama.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but would that really mess them up? I mean, if FP and Alice had a son, that would mean he'd be both Jughead's brother and Betty's brother... yeah, which would seem kinda creepy for Bughead. Thank goodness Varchie doesn't have this issue.

Here are two videos from the next episode! Riverdale has become Glee.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but would that really mess them up? I mean, if FP and Alice had a son, that would mean he'd be both Jughead's brother and Betty's brother... yeah, which would seem kinda creepy for Bughead. Thank goodness Varchie doesn't have this issue.

Riverdale has become Glee.

I don't think it would mess them up, more like it would bring juicy drama to Falice&Bughead. Creepy? This is Bughead were talking about here. Well, unlike Varchie Bughead isn't normal teenagers. That's funny because RAS worked on Glee.
Old 04-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi guys...hope everyone is having a good week

Lauren...I bet you have all the Superman movies on DVD??
Old 04-18-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! My week was okay, I guess. Work sucks, as usual, but I'm on my days off and my credit card will be all paid off tomorrow.

Quote:
I don't think it would mess them up, more like it would bring juicy drama to Falice&Bughead. Creepy? This is Bughead were talking about here. Well, unlike Varchie Bughead isn't normal teenagers. That's funny because RAS worked on Glee.
Oh, so being related to each other by a common sibling wouldn't creep Betty and Jughead out?

And since when are Varchie "normal" teenagers? They've gone from West Side Story to The Godfather.

OMG, RAS did work on Glee? That explains a lot.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, so being related to each other by a common sibling wouldn't creep Betty and Jughead out?

And since when are Varchie "normal" teenagers? They've gone from West Side Story to The Godfather.

OMG, RAS did work on Glee? That explains a lot.
They're not related. Before Hiram arrived Varchie was normal teenagers. Bughead, on the other hand, wasn't. Yep, and I think he worked on one of the Carrie reboots as well. Oh the parts in this video where Madchen talked about Falice, and the Falice love child theory (She knows it's FP. ) are the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=F5FQY6lS2FM
Old 04-19-2018, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They're not related. Before Hiram arrived Varchie was normal teenagers. Bughead, on the other hand, wasn't. Yep, and I think he worked on one of the Carrie reboots as well. Oh the parts in this video where Madchen talked about Falice, and the Falice love child theory (She knows it's FP. ) are the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=F5FQY6lS2FM
They're kind of related. They both share a sibling. So what did you think of the musical videos? I think Cole is the only one not singing in the musical episode.

Meh, I don't know. Veronica and Archie acted a lot differently than the other teenagers in Riverdale. I think she brought out the bad boy in him. Now he's all street avenger and stuff.

Thanks for the video, dragonfire! Well of course Madchen knows that FP is the father of Alice's child. OMG, what is Hermione gonna do in the season finale? I know she's gonna turn on Hiram.

Where are you, Lauren?
Old 04-19-2018, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They're kind of related. They both share a sibling. So what did you think of the musical videos? I think Cole is the only one not singing in the musical episode.

Meh, I don't know. Veronica and Archie acted a lot differently than the other teenagers in Riverdale. I think she brought out the bad boy in him. Now he's all street avenger and stuff.

Thanks for the video, dragonfire! Well of course Madchen knows that FP is the father of Alice's child. OMG, what is Hermione gonna do in the season finale? I know she's gonna turn on Hiram.
But it still doesn't relate them. Yeah, I think last year at WonderCon he said he wouldn't sing on the show. Ok, how about we just both agree before Hiram arrived they had less drama. No problem. Did you noticed when she was asked that she first stuttered? Probably but I'll be sad if RD's Rita&Zedd split.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But it still doesn't relate them. Yeah, I think last year at WonderCon he said he wouldn't sing on the show. Ok, how about we just both agree before Hiram arrived they had less drama. No problem. Did you noticed when she was asked that she first stuttered? Probably but I'll be sad if RD's Rita&Zedd split.
No, it doesn't relate them by blood, but it's still awkward, you know? Is it related by marriage, or what exactly?

Well I'm not surprised since I don't think Cole sings at all. I still can't believe he's the same guy who played Ross' son on Friends. Cole saying he had a crush on Jennifer Aniston was awesome.

Okay, Varchie has more drama now that Hiram is around. But I still think that something is going on behind the scenes that no one else knows about except for Archie.

Yeah, Madchen did stutter a lot there. Probably not wanting to give anything away. And would you really be upset if Hiram and Hermione split up? If Hermione was working against him all along? It would explain her sudden change in behavior.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No, it doesn't relate them by blood, but it's still awkward, you know? Is it related by marriage, or what exactly?

Yeah, Madchen did stutter a lot there. Probably not wanting to give anything away. And would you really be upset if Hiram and Hermione split up? If Hermione was working against him all along? It would explain her sudden change in behavior.
They would just have a secret Brother. Probably, but then she started talking about the theory of FP being the Dad. Well, I guess I wouldn't be upset. Besides Hiram can replace her with Archie.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

falice depressed me last ep dont know why alice would forgive hal

loved cheryl at the end of ep

wish bughead got a duet i thought they coulda done more with the ep but it wasnt bad~

and the ending with midge is it

nope dave but i own all of smallville
Closed Thread   Post New Thread