Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Yeah, the reviews for Justice League on Rottentomatoes is pretty bad. It's below 40% now.

Oh, so you think H&H were rivals with FP&A? I'd love to find out more. But I don't think that Black Hood is Jason Blossom as a resurrected corpse. You really think the first half of the season was boring? I don't think so, but you're all about Bughead and FP.

I'm glad WonderBat is still popular, though. Yeah, I prefer Clark and Lois.
Ugh. Yep and I also believe FP&Alice were rivals with Clifford&Penelope as well. It was a joke. Yes, I do believe it was boring. True but don't forget about Alice, FP&Alice, and their possible Son who I hope gets with Cheryl. Me too Wonderbat is one of the best things in the DCEU. Honestly who doesn't love Clark&Lois?
Old 11-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ugh. Yep and I also believe FP&Alice were rivals with Clifford&Penelope as well. It was a joke. Yes, I do believe it was boring. True but don't forget about Alice, FP&Alice, and their possible Son who I hope gets with Cheryl. Me too Wonderbat is one of the best things in the DCEU. Honestly who doesn't love Clark&Lois?
And Justice League also opened under expectations with roughly $95 million. That's not good considering how much the movie cost.

If Alice and FP were rivals with all these people, then how can she manage to work at the newspaper and live amongst these people? And wouldn't Betty have heard about that stuff by now?

Yeah, I hope that Chic gets with Cheryl as well, because YouTube and other sites are saying that Cheryl will get with Toni.

Well, while I like Bruce/Diana, I also like Bruce/Barbara and Bruce/Selina. Bruce/Talia was the only one I was ambivalent about.

And has anyone seen the new episode of The Gifted? I'm really hoping that they bring Alex into the show with Lorna so I can have something to ship.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-17-2017, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hot icon wifey love the sig too

sorry clark lois bore me sometimes but i did enjoy them in jsutice eague movie

ppoor alex marel ruining his ship haha i dont fthink ill have time to catch up on gifted sadly till these cw shows have their mid season finale

alice and fp is a thing its just under wraps cause he in jail if he saw the newspaper with serpentalice on it i bet they would have had some sort of confrontation and talked about the past mwhaha

so i read a spoiler ontumblr ppl think the black hood is polly and well shes the only one out of time supposedly so she would have all the time in the world to stalk whomever ad maybe she doesnt want anyone to sin agasint betty like they did her and wrongfully treated her?

chocolate one is absolute fav so far alex

wonder woman and superman have a scene where his topless but its with everyone else too hehe

yes once 2 hour mid season finale wonder what happened mwhaha

but yes wonderbat always rising they are the parents of justice leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 11-18-2017, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

If Alice and FP were rivals with all these people, then how can she manage to work at the newspaper and live amongst these people? And wouldn't Betty have heard about that stuff by now?

Yeah, I hope that Chic gets with Cheryl as well, because YouTube and other sites are saying that Cheryl will get with Toni.

What I mean is Clifford&Penelope are from the Northside and FP&Alice are from the Southside. So I could see them having something like a social class/turf war rivalry. Yeah I think Chic Jones&Cheryl would be better than Cheryl&Toni. Oh, Lauren the 2-hour episode was awesome. I know you will love it. And as I figured OUAT is on break for 3 weeks. Plus it seems Ivy may indeed have a thing for Henry.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sarah! Why are you lurking? And I like the Katie icon!

Quote:
What I mean is Clifford&Penelope are from the Northside and FP&Alice are from the Southside. So I could see them having something like a social class/turf war rivalry. Yeah I think Chic Jones&Cheryl would be better than Cheryl&Toni. Oh, Lauren the 2-hour episode was awesome. I know you will love it. And as I figured OUAT is on break for 3 weeks. Plus it seems Ivy may indeed have a thing for Henry.
Well, Clifford and Penelope did do business with the Sugar Man, who was from the Southside, so I suppose it's possible. Lord knows, what would Riverdale do for breakfast without sugar and maple syrup? And I just hope that Chic shows up soon, because I'd really like to see him and Cheryl. I just don't think the new butler looks much like FP, though.

How could Lois and Clark bore you, Lauren? They bore you, but you find Iris West interesting?

Well, it's not ruined yet, Lauren. The Gifted show runner is interested in exploring the Alex/Lorna storyline from the comics, so let's wait and see what happens.

Yeah, and let's see what happens with FP and Alice later this season as well.

You think the Black Hood is Polly? I don't know if she'd be able to do all that. Although it is convenient that she leaves town just as the Black Hood is killing people. But do you really think she's crazy?

So you like Count Chocula the best, Lauren? What do you think of Boo Berry and Fraken Berry? It's too bad they only come out once a year around Halloween. That's the only time we can get them.

So do you ship WonderBat or SuperWonder, Lauren?
Old 11-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea got it made by a request over on Fanart
Old 11-18-2017, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Well, Clifford and Penelope did do business with the Sugar Man, who was from the Southside, so I suppose it's possible. Lord knows, what would Riverdale do for breakfast without sugar and maple syrup? And I just hope that Chic shows up soon, because I'd really like to see him and Cheryl. I just don't think the new butler looks much like FP, though.

Yeah, and let's see what happens with FP and Alice later this season as well.

Well, I was thinking of them having the social class/turf war when they were in high school. Really cause I see a resemblance between them. They'll probably be more entertaining than the Black Hood who is a cheap version of Bane. Oh, it's hilarious that almost everytime Henry&Ivy interacts Regina appears and tells Ivy to stay away from her Son. She even threated Ivy with her baseball bat.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

WIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is probably sleeping
Old 11-19-2017, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

So I have been thinking about some OUAT theories and I have a feeling two of them could end up happening. The first one is Lady Tremaine being Grown-Up Rapunzel, and the second one is Henry not being Lucy's Bio Dad but her Step-Dad.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well your icon looks awesome, Sarah. And yeah, your wife is asleep. She should be waking up shortly.

Hey, Lauren? Are you gonna post here or what? Your wife has been looking for you, and so have I.

Quote:
So I have been thinking about some OUAT theories and I have a feeling two of them could end up happening. The first one is Lady Tremaine being Grown-Up Rapunzel, and the second one is Henry not being Lucy's Bio Dad but her Step-Dad.
OMG, which one is Lady Tremaine again? I've forgotten these OUAT characters. And why would Henry not be Lucy's biological father?

Quote:
Well, I was thinking of them having the social class/turf war when they were in high school. Really cause I see a resemblance between them. They'll probably be more entertaining than the Black Hood who is a cheap version of Bane. Oh, it's hilarious that almost everytime Henry&Ivy interacts Regina appears and tells Ivy to stay away from her Son. She even threated Ivy with her baseball bat.
Really? You think Clifford and Penelope were like the Socs vs. the Greasers with FP and Alice? That makes sense since they'd all have been teenagers in the 1980's when The Outsiders came out. Don't you just love that decade? But I still think that the Black Hood's identity is gonna be a surprise. I wouldn't compare him to Bane; he's more like the Sin Eater if you've read Spider-Man comics.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great to hear
Old 11-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

OMG, which one is Lady Tremaine again? I've forgotten these OUAT characters. And why would Henry not be Lucy's biological father?

Really? You think Clifford and Penelope were like the Socs vs. the Greasers with FP and Alice? That makes sense since they'd all have been teenagers in the 1980's when The Outsiders came out. Don't you just love that decade? But I still think that the Black Hood's identity is gonna be a surprise. I wouldn't compare him to Bane; he's more like the Sin Eater if you've read Spider-Man comics.
Victoria Belfrey is Lady Tremaine, she runs Belfrey Towers, and the Witch she had locked up in Belfrey Towers turned out to be Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. It was revealed Cinderella's Dad and her Mom's true love wasn't Cinderlla's Bio-Dad but her Step-Dad. So the same could happen to Henry&Cinderella&Lucy. Oh Drizella/Ivy may have crused/poisoned Henry's heart, that way Henry&Cinderella can't break the curse with true love kiss. Plus it seems Drizella/Ivy may want Cinderella out of the picture so she can have Henry all to her self. Yep on both questions, and it would be tragic if the Black Hood turned out to be Fred.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning attempting to watch JL online cause am broke and can’t afford cinema
Old 11-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Morning attempting to watch JL online cause am broke and can’t afford cinema
Good evening, Sarah. Aww, I'm sorry you're broke. I was gonna try to catch Justice League this Thursday before Thanksgiving dinner.

Quote:
Victoria Belfrey is Lady Tremaine, she runs Belfrey Towers, and the Witch she had locked up in Belfrey Towers turned out to be Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. It was revealed Cinderella's Dad and her Mom's true love wasn't Cinderlla's Bio-Dad but her Step-Dad. So the same could happen to Henry&Cinderella&Lucy. Oh Drizella/Ivy may have crused/poisoned Henry's heart, that way Henry&Cinderella can't break the curse with true love kiss. Plus it seems Drizella/Ivy may want Cinderella out of the picture so she can have Henry all to her self. Yep on both questions, and it would be tragic if the Black Hood turned out to be Fred.
Ohh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, dragonfire. But I don't like that they seem to be making Ivy a villain and forcing Henry/Cinderella down out throats. Reminds me of WestAllen.

I don't think Fred could've shot himself, dragonfire. So no, Fred's not the Black Hood.

OMG, no Riverdale this week. Thanksgiving week is gonna postpone all our shows.