Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2017, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

OMG, more Grandpa Jones with a shotgun? Maybe he should go up against the Black Hood?
I don't really like the way the writers are handling Archie's vendetta against the Black Hood because it seems too rushed.

Maybe the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones with a shotgun. If we can't get Grandpa Jones with a shotgun, then I wouldn't mind Gladys Jones/Jughead's Mom being a villain. They could be rushing it because of Archie's possible storyline in S2B. Oh I'm glad someone mentioned this. The Black Hood calling Betty is similar to Ghostface calling Sidney from Scream. And this isn't the first time they did a parallel between Sidney&Betty.

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-04-2017 at 10:40 AM
Old 11-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Maybe the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones with a shotgun. If we can't get Grandpa Jones with a shotgun, then I wouldn't mind Gladys Jones/Jughead's Mom being a villain. They could be rushing it because of Archie's possible storyline in S2B. Oh I'm glad someone mentioned this. The Black Hood calling Betty is similar to Ghostface calling Sidney from Scream. And this isn't the first time they did a parallel between Sidney&Betty.
OMG, now the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones? And are we gonna see Juggie's mom this season?

What have you heard about Archie's storyline in S2B?

Yes, I know. That's why I said the show was getting all slasher film with Betty in the last episode. Scream was the first thing I thought of when Betty answered the phone and the Black Hood was on the other end. What was the other parallel between Sidney and Betty? I can't remember if either Archie or Jughead snuck into her window.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, now the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones? And are we gonna see Juggie's mom this season?

What have you heard about Archie's storyline in S2B?

Yes, I know. That's why I said the show was getting all slasher film with Betty in the last episode. Scream was the first thing I thought of when Betty answered the phone and the Black Hood was on the other end. What was the other parallel between Sidney and Betty? I can't remember if either Archie or Jughead snuck into her window.
The Black Hood/Sheriff Keller is the muscle, and Grandpa Jones played by Mark Hamill is the brain/mastermind behind it. I think so and I do wonder if she'll be Pro-BH or Anti-BH. Oh, just something that could cause drama&trouble for Varchie. Billy&Jughead sneaking into Sidney&Betty's window. Plus since I do believe FP&Alice had affair, that could parallel with Billy's Dad and Sidney's Mom having affair in Scream.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The Black Hood/Sheriff Keller is the muscle, and Grandpa Jones played by Mark Hamill is the brain/mastermind behind it. I think so and I do wonder if she'll be Pro-BH or Anti-BH. Oh, just something that could cause drama&trouble for Varchie. Billy&Jughead sneaking into Sidney&Betty's window. Plus since I do believe FP&Alice had affair, that could parallel with Billy's Dad and Sidney's Mom having affair in Scream.
Ahhh... I gotcha. Yeah, and now I do remember Jug snuck into Betty's window.

OMG, you really think the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones? And Mark Hamill? Really?

What's gonna cause trouble for Varchie later on?

You'll have to tell me later. I have to go to bed. Daylight Savings ends tonight and we switch our clocks back to normal time. Goodnight, dragonfire!
Old 11-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG, you really think the Black Hood is working for Grandpa Jones? And Mark Hamill? Really?

What's gonna cause trouble for Varchie later on?
If it was me writing the story he would be. And Grandpa Jones would be a huge Falice&Bughead shipper. Well it has something to do with
Spoiler:

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-04-2017 at 08:17 PM
Old 11-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Any word on when we'll ever see Grandpa Jones and his shotgun?

Who are they, dragonfire? I'm not up on all the Archie characters.

Where are you, Lauren? I hope you get my package soon. A slightly late Halloween gift.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Who are they, dragonfire? I'm not up on all the Archie characters.
Spoiler:
Oh even after that reveal about Ivy/Drizella on OUAT. I'm still shipping Henry&Ivy/Drizella.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what reveal didnt watch latest ep yet of once~

so trouble for varchie mwahaha

i cant wait alex long weekend here and been celebrating sis bday sick of it

i feel like daylight savings in america will be bad for aus be we will see haha

i do love how supportive veronica has been of archie and his vendetta and not buying into her dads **** but varchie actually still seem too rushed for me i enjoy some moments but not all of them archie be scary with that gun though~

i am actually quite scared for cheryl in the promo for next week..

iris was never boring evil:

watch promo alex watch

that is a very fun halloween vid hehe
Old 11-06-2017, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
what reveal didnt watch latest ep yet of once~

so trouble for varchie mwahaha

Oh, just something that kinda gave me flashbacks to S2 Hook. And I think I found another possible parallel between Captain Swan&Henry&Ivy. Just like Charming was Anti-Captain Swan, Roni/Regina is Anti-Henry&Ivy. Oh, I believe in the short scenes Ivy has appeared in she's already stealing the show from Cinderella. Well it could bring trouble for them, but I think
Spoiler:
would probably bring more trouble for Bughead.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Okay for the last time, please stop posting spoilers and then proceeding to discuss them right after you do, this is not the Flash or Riverdale board and if you want to continue to do that, then go there. Thank you.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Now I wonder if Disney's X-Men will become a reality. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st...y-sources.html
Old 11-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, dragonfire! Yeah, I heard about that. But since both individual universes are already established it would require a major reboot to merge the two, or at least a soft retcon.

Okay, Sam. I apologize, but I thought it was okay as long as it was kept in spoiler tags. And I also thought that this was the OT thread and we could have open discussions here. I didn't openly mention anything that dragonfire kept in spoiler tags. And I also thought that speculation was acceptable here. No need to get upset. I know the rules.

Hi, Lauren! I hope it gets to you soon. I hope your sister had a good birthday, even if you didn't like it.

Hey, I thought you liked Varchie. I understand they seem rushed, but remember that we have no idea how long Riverdale can go for. So far they seem to be slowing down the timeline. We're in season two, but only a couple of months have passed within the timeline of the series. They're trying to keep the characters in high school for as long as they can. Once they graduate, I'm guessing the show will end. Oh, and can we discuss the promos? Those aren't spoilers, right? What did you see in the promo, Lauren? I forgot it after I saw it.

Well, Daylight Savings Time is over here, but it just began for you. And thanks, I thought that vid was cute.

Iris has always been boring, Lauren.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I heard about that. But since both individual universes are already established it would require a major reboot to merge the two, or at least a soft retcon.
I see them having no problem with that. I figured the Mouse was power hungry, but I didn't expect for him to be this power hungry. And I never thought I would see the day where I would be shipping the Prince/Henry with Cinderella's Step-Sister, than with Cinderella herself.
Old 11-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I see them having no problem with that. I figured the Mouse was power hungry, but I didn't expect for him to be this power hungry. And I never thought I would see the day where I would be shipping the Prince/Henry with Cinderella's Step-Sister, than with Cinderella herself.
Who is Cinderella's step-sister?

No problem? I think they can do it, but it won't be easy. It would require a total reboot or retcon, and they probably wouldn't be able to do it until the current MCU and X-Men storylines are completed so they can start recasting roles and re-orienting things... and hopefully bringing Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne into the Avengers as young superheroes.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Who is Cinderella's step-sister?
Drizella/Ivy, also she kinda reminds me of Regina, and I could see Regina becoming like a Mother-Figure to Drizella/Ivy. Well isn't this interesting.
Quote:
The chemistry between Cinderella / Jacinda and Henry is passable but there's something much more electric and exciting about the relationship between Drizella / Ivy and Henry.
Is 'Once Upon a Time' Setting up a Love Triangle for Henry?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread