View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 05:01 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Morning attempting to watch JL online cause am broke and can’t afford cinema
Good evening, Sarah. Aww, I'm sorry you're broke. I was gonna try to catch Justice League this Thursday before Thanksgiving dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Victoria Belfrey is Lady Tremaine, she runs Belfrey Towers, and the Witch she had locked up in Belfrey Towers turned out to be Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. It was revealed Cinderella's Dad and her Mom's true love wasn't Cinderlla's Bio-Dad but her Step-Dad. So the same could happen to Henry&Cinderella&Lucy. Oh Drizella/Ivy may have crused/poisoned Henry's heart, that way Henry&Cinderella can't break the curse with true love kiss. Plus it seems Drizella/Ivy may want Cinderella out of the picture so she can have Henry all to her self. Yep on both questions, and it would be tragic if the Black Hood turned out to be Fred.
Ohh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, dragonfire. But I don't like that they seem to be making Ivy a villain and forcing Henry/Cinderella down out throats. Reminds me of WestAllen.

I don't think Fred could've shot himself, dragonfire. So no, Fred's not the Black Hood.

OMG, no Riverdale this week. Thanksgiving week is gonna postpone all our shows.