Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 12-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm late to the party... better late than never, I say!

This episode won't go on any of my favorite lists any time soon, but it was definitely a solid episode. I don't think any episode could have lived up to last weeks anyway!

- Landry had me cracking up with his shooting his mouth off all over the place routine... to Jess, to Tami, to Matt, to the interviewers, etc.! That kid is hilarious! I hope they continue to bring the funny for him.

- I was glad to see Vince's mom somewhat sober and that she wanted to come to his game and she kept herself sober and didn't cause a scene. You have to know she loves her son, but she can't stay away from the drugs. I'm also curious to learn more about the Vince versus the Merriweather's background. Jess's dad doesn't say much in the scenes he's in, but he sure packs them with a punch.

- Tim and Lyla were Tim and Lyla... Oh, Mindy and Billy with them at the bar was hilarious. I was sad that Lyla didn't have at least one scene with Buddy.

- I also missed scenes with Matt and Grandma/Shelby... but knowing this isn't the last we see of Matt, I think those may come later.

- Julie coming home and crumpling on the floor when she knew Matt was leaving was so sad. I loved that Tami went from ready to scold to comforting mother mode as soon as she saw Julie was crying.

- I know that the reason Tami got so bent out of shape with Julie leaving was way more than her going to Austin with Matt. First, she lied and disobeyed... My mom would have ripped me a new one... even if I had come home crying. Secondly, it wasn't really about the 2 days in Austin to Tami... it was coming to the realization that in less than a year, she'd be losing her little girl for good. I'm not even close to being a parent, but I can empathize with that.

- Eric comforting Tami was too sweet and I loved the "I'm just going to beat her ass." line.

- Gracie Belle's uh oh and evil smile won the night! Adorable!

There's never a dull moment with you.
Well, that's why you married me, Sugar.
I guess so. I don't quite remember why I married you but there's never a dull moment with you.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:37 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Landry... soooo funny. Love that kid.

Matty... going to miss the hell out of him. ZG is such a fantastic actor, FNL isn't going to be the same without him. I really loved his and Julie's final scene. She already had tears in her eyes, she just knew he was leaving.

Tim/Lyla... gah, I didn't realize how much I've missed them. "What do you want?" "You." "What else do you want?" "You." The chemistry between those two, . The goodbye was kind of perfect.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 12-14-2009, 12:28 AM
New Fan

Could someone please PM me a link for this episode if they have it? Thanks soooo much!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Enjoy the episode everyone.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the bump.

Enjoy the episode everyone.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.

Can't wait to read people's thoughts.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

I rewatched the show tonight and it broke my heart all over again. TL & MJ going their separate ways makes me sad.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yep. Lots of good, but bittersweet stuff between those two couples.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

This is my favourite episode of this season,because my two favourite couples have a lot of screentime in it!

Tim and Lylas last scene made me cry. Tim just saying "Goodbye Lyla Garrity" was perfect. Even without much words they tell us so much with their acting If they made promisses,which they can't keep it would have been fake. This was just perfect.

Julies breakdown broke my heart. I could feel her pain. Aimees acting is so much better then in the beginning of FNL.