Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tim/Billy football scene was so much fun. Tim was on fire, lol. I want to see more of Tim, and even Billy, helping the ED out, and more scenes with Tim/Eric please.

Glad Tim/Lyla got their closure. Hopefully that means no more of them together ever again.
It's realistic that Lyla follows her dream, the college and life she always wanted, and all that doesn't belong in Dillon anymore. On the other hand, Tim is Texas Forever guy. They had to go to their seperate ways, which is better, IMO.

Tis sad though that Tim doesn't really think much of what he wants in life. Real sad, since I think he got lots of potentials, only if he used them.

LOL @ Tim telling Becky to "Shut up", then adding "please". He is so polite.

I'm going to miss Matty like crazy =( Matt/Julie arc this episode was fantastic. I adore those two, and we got everything from sweet romantic scenes, to arguements, to a tearjerky semi-goodbye scene. I wanted to give Jules a biiiig hug like the one Tami gave her in the end when she broke down. I bet she beats herself up for saying to Matt that she wanted to get him out of Dillon.

Kudos to Connie and Aimee in their crying scenes this episode.

I felt bad for Tami too. Some might think she overreacted, and if she did, it's because she loves Julie so much and she is so worried about her baby daughter, even more, she is dreading Julie leaving for College, so it must have had its affect on her. I love Eric's "I trust Julie, I trust Matt". I immediately thought, how sweet is it that Eric trusts his future son-in-law, because in my head Matt/Julie should get married and be the young!Eric/Tami.

Too bad Becky blew off Luke. Nice scene of Vince/Luke watching the game together, and I'm curious about Vince/Jess.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
New Fan

Could someone pleaaaaaase PM me the link, too? Thanks!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
New Fan

Episode Link

Can anyone pm me a link!!! Been dying to see this episode....thanks so much!!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:59 AM
New Fan

Can anyone pm me the link to episode 6? Ive been dying to see it...thanks!!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone have the DL link PM me pretty please
Old 12-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think the last I love yous from Matt and Julie might have been my favorite. I don't know, there was something about that scene I adored. Maybe it was Julie calling him Matty and then kissing him on the forehead. But it was perfect.

Matt's sendoff wasn't the way I thought it'd be, but that's not a bad thing. It's quite different from the others because in those cases we knew exactly what the characters were planning on doing, so Matt's is interesting. His smile in the car though, ah, that couldn't have been better.

Coach being all calm about the Julie situation was awesome. He knew she was in good hands and he trusted her, I loved that.

Landry had me cracking up a lot. His phone conversation with Matt was too much.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone have the link PM please I'm begging here
Old 12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorful_dust (View Post)
I think the last I love yous from Matt and Julie might have been my favorite. I don't know, there was something about that scene I adored. Maybe it was Julie calling him Matty and then kissing him on the forehead. But it was perfect.
Same here It was perfection!

Quote:
That phone call was hilarious!

PM'ing you now, guys!

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
W/ such great stuff between MJ & T&L, it made me realize just how much I miss seasons 1-3 (well only parts of 2) & just how much change there has been. It's going to be hard for me not to have those couples/characters around and I don't know that I'll really be able to love the new characters as much. They'll just always be something special about the originals. But I've really enjoyed the ride.
I miss it too... i can't believe that Matt is gone.. he is such an important character to the show I just don't see the new characters holding a candle to him..

the chem between both MJ and TL is amazing and will be missed big time..
xoxo maggie
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Matt's sendoff wasn't the way I thought it'd be, but that's not a bad thing. It's quite different from the others because in those cases we knew exactly what the characters were planning on doing, so Matt's is interesting. His smile in the car though, ah, that couldn't have been better.

Coach being all calm about the Julie situation was awesome. He knew she was in good hands and he trusted her, I loved that.

i agree! the last scene was so sweet but sad in a way. i love how... matt didn't even have to SAY it but julie knew, you know? i thought that was so beautiful in a way that they didn't want to say it out loud but they both knew.

i don't know about his sendoff... it was kind of weird cause i mean, he left his grandma without a word! but i think it's beautiful in a way that he can finally be a kid, have a life WITHOUT all the burdens and the responsiblities he's always had to deal with. his smile at the end? oh, i miss him already!

does anyoen know if zach's gonna be back or if this really was his las tepisode? i feel like i remember reading somewhere that he might return but maybe that was when they were still planning his arc.

oh man, i can't believe he's gone!

as for the tim/lyla, my favorites, it was just beautifully done.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i love how... matt didn't even have to SAY it but julie knew, you know? i thought that was so beautiful in a way that they didn't want to say it out loud but they both knew.
I enjoyed that it was unspoken between them. They both just knew. Amazing scene.

Quote:
does anyoen know if zach's gonna be back or if this really was his las tepisode? i feel like i remember reading somewhere that he might return but maybe that was when they were still planning his arc.
We'll be seeing him in one more episode this season.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupa (View Post)
I wanted to give Jules a biiiig hug like the one Tami gave her in the end when she broke down. I bet she beats herself up for saying to Matt that she wanted to get him out of Dillon.
I think Julie may at first but as time passes, she will realized that it was good that she blurted that out... she loves Matt and as much as it hurt her to let him go, I know she would do it all over again...

I also find it interesting that it seems as if Julie's admission that she didn't want to be the reason Matt stayed in Dillon is what gave Matt the courage to go... he stayed for her, even though he hated it but once she let him go (by saying she did not want to be the reason he stayed), Matt could go, even when it meant leaving the one person who never left him... grandma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupa (View Post)
I love Eric's "I trust Julie, I trust Matt". I immediately thought, how sweet is it that Eric trusts his future son-in-law, because in my head Matt/Julie should get married and be the young!Eric/Tami.
It was not surprising but I squealed when Coach said he trust Matt... he knows Matty is a stand up guy and he probably sees a lot of himself in Matty and yes Poupa... it is good that Coach trusts his future SIL because Matt and Julie will get married and will be the young Eric and Tami... LOL!

For a bit of last season and for this season, this is how I have seen Matt and Julie... as the young Eric and Tami... they are friends... we see them playing games (Tami and Eric played cards in season 1)... we see them fight.... we see them make up... they just SCREAM young Eric and Tami Taylor!

When they kissed in the car then exchanged I love you's, it reminded me of a kiss Eric and Tami shared in season 1. It was the episode where Tami was going to that book club gathering. Eric, who was watching game tapes, called her over, Tami bent down... they touched foreheads, kissed and said I love you to each other...

Quote:
What made it perfect for me was probably the timing of Matty's I love you Julie... as someone already said, Julie knew without being told that Matty was leaving... and Matty knew Julie knew... the I love you Julie coming right after their kiss ended (plus his see you later) said to me that Matt was telling her without saying it... yes, I am leaving but I'm not leaving you...

Can you all believe I have cried more watching that scene than I did last week!!!

Last edited by MeredithLuvsMnJ; 12-10-2009 at 02:03 PM
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can someone pm me with the link!?
Old 12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

If Tami is freaking out like this because Julie spent the weekend in Austin, I can't imagine her reaction if Julie goes away to college.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle002 (View Post)
Can someone pm me with the link!?
Check you pm