Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2009, 02:17 AM
New Fan

can someone pls pm me the link. thanks in advance!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Someone PM me the link please?
Old 12-10-2009, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

^ Got you too.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

can somebody send me a link when one appears thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 03:25 AM
New Fan

Would someone mind PMÃ*ng me the link when they get a chance?

Cheers
Old 12-10-2009, 03:26 AM
New Fan

Oops, sorry double post.

Last edited by greenoznic; 12-10-2009 at 04:09 AM Reason: Double post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Julie's lip gloss looks as good on Matty as it does on her...

Coach Stan The SEARS man sitting speechless? We'll probably never see that again...

Landry wasn't expecting that Jess slap and neither was I...

Vince and Luke watching the game tape in SEARS... East Dillon is REALLY hard up... they get an A+ for improvising...

Coach Stan The SEARS man giving JD and his boys the boot along with the stare down... fabulous...

Vince... get your @$$ over to the counter... what in the world did you do son?!!

Tinker laughing uncontrollably when asked if they would win against McNulty... blah!!!

Coach, let's talk about your history of quitting... since I don't condone men hitting women for any reason, I'll slap her for you Coach!!

Glad momaVince didn't make any scenes... would have had to slap her too...

Final score: McNulty 14 East Dillon 7... way to go Lions!!!! RAH!!! RAH!!! RAH!!!

Coach trusts Matt... ah!! I knew that was why he was so cool about Julie skipping off to Austin...

ah! Matty cares what the Taylors think about him...

Julie, I love you... I love you Matty...

These 2 crazy kids in love have made me laugh, smile and even cry over these 4 seasons... spread you're wings and fly Matty... just remember to come home... and home is where Julie is...

ah, this Matt and Julie fan is sad but satisfied... and this FNL fan simply loves this show to pieces!!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:02 AM
New Fan

Hi all! I'm a lurker, finally posting, HUGE FNL fan. Would some lovely person mind PMing this newbie a link??? thanks SO much!! Want to see Mulie & Tyra so bad!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:45 AM
New Fan

I would also love if someone could PM me the link to this weeks episode! Please please please!

/Swedish FNL fan
Old 12-10-2009, 09:22 AM
New Fan

I haven't seen the ep. yet. But really hope they give Riggins some more screen time. Also if someone could PM me a link I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:53 AM
New Fan

I would love if someone could PM me the link to this weeks episode!
/ german fnl fan :>
Old 12-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

i would love for someone to send me the link to last night's episode because the site that i go to doesn't have it up yet.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just watched the episode and did not expect to cry but I did. This show always knows how to get to me. In a lot of ways this episode was much harder to watch than last week's.

1. Didn't expect that slap from Jess.

2. Tami, crying in bed...Everytime I think Connie can't get any better she proves me wrong. I love Tami & Julie's relationship. It's a complete rollercoaster ride. When Tami calls Jules from the house, if you listen carefully you can hear the little girl playing Gracie say "uh oh" When Tami said she was gonna beat Julie's a$$, I lmao. I don't know if that was written or CB ad-libbed but it made me chuckle.

3. Aimee...I've never been unimpressed by her acting but something's a little different this season, imo (maybe it's just growing up) but, she's really getting to me. I thought she was excellent last week, and this week when she just sank to the floor...

4. Which brings me to Matt & Julie. Luved the making out, the picnic, the dance. I just adore them and I really can't picture the show w/out them. But I understand that Matt needs to go...

5. ...Just like I understand that Lyla has to go. What to say about Tim & Lyla? So Tim's the one that stopped communication. Not surprising. I loved all of their interactions. And we even got a little Mindy & Lyla!!! I love that Tim loves her so much but I have to agree w/ Lyla, he's gotta want more than her. I really adore the chemistry between TK & MK and I really hope T&L can find their way back to each other. For a couple that has such an intense history their goodbye was so quiet and moving, imo.

6. Becky, go away. I hope she's a one season character like that guy that lived w/ Buddy when he got out of jail.

W/ such great stuff between MJ & T&L, it made me realize just how much I miss seasons 1-3 (well only parts of 2) & just how much change there has been. It's going to be hard for me not to have those couples/characters around and I don't know that I'll really be able to love the new characters as much. They'll just always be something special about the originals. But I've really enjoyed the ride.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I pm'd a few pple w/ the link. If pple still need it when I get back, I'll pm more. Sorry for the double post.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the link, just saw the ep.

I like Vince and Luke. JD needs to go down.

Tami, needs to let go.

Surprised I liked the scene with Lila and Becky.

Matt and Julie, my faves. So sad, I had tears at the end. Loved all of their scenes. Loved the "pregnant with twin aliens" bit. I was laughing about the sheets in the hotel room. Girl, next time, bring your own.

I wanted more closure with Matt ,his gram and Landry.