Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Total Fan

i respect your choice in couples. i like the latter, as you know, just not that passionate about them.

please the lip licking is too much. aww, he looks like he is in the middle of saying something in the first pic, like "brie, where are you" haha.

what do you mean you want to add them to the first post? DO IT!!!

i dont know how shonda did it, but damn if they don't deserve an emmy just for casting thsese two.

"and the emmy, for the two hottest guys on tv go to..."
Old 02-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
please the lip licking is too much. aww, he looks like he is in the middle of saying something in the first pic, like "brie, where are you" haha.
Caught up much in your daydreams?!

Quote:
what do you mean you want to add them to the first post? DO IT!!!
Really?! Are you sure?!

Quote:
i dont know how shonda did it, but damn if they don't deserve an emmy just for casting thsese two.

"and the emmy, for the two hottest guys on tv go to..."
The McEmmy goes to..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

nothing wrong with a little daydreaming. that is why such hot men are created. that first page looks so much prettier now. DAMN!!! thanks for adding them. lets hope we'll get more to add to the collection.

can't you see them getting the special hottie emmy?
Old 02-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
can't you see them getting the special hottie emmy?
If one existed I could imagine that

Quote:
nothing wrong with a little daydreaming. that is why such hot men are created. that first page looks so much prettier now. DAMN!!! thanks for adding them. lets hope we'll get more to add to the collection.
I actually want a shot of them from Grey's itself, other then the actors in a pic together at some event.. We need an actual Mark/Derek pic instead of an Eric/Patrick pic

Old 02-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Total Fan

no no YOU need an actual show pic. i happen to be quite fine with the pics tha are there. i'm sure there are screen caps some place.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

most screencaps aren't pretty enough because they aren't in the cap together, or someone else is in the cap.. I need a good one!! Though I'm happy with the pics we've got now too though

But yes, it would be great to see Mark and Derek work together.. Perhaps in the upcoming three parter?!

btw did you know that Eric Dane was also in the Celebrity poll for future forums here?! I just noticed that

Old 02-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

LOLOL they aren't pretty enough. i love it. i'd take the 3 parter as the place these two start to work together. damn them for being hot and at odds.

or it would be nice if maybe mark got injured, and derek had to help him out. ok, total gilr moment, but both of them in the water would work for me. for not other reason than i'm a girl.

i had not heard about eric getting his own board. hmmmm, that is interesting. lol.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
or it would be nice if maybe mark got injured, and derek had to help him out. ok, total gilr moment, but both of them in the water would work for me. for not other reason than i'm a girl.

But they could easily have a case where head injury and plastics need to happen.. Though they early done something similair to that earlier this year.

Quote:
i had not heard about eric getting his own board. hmmmm, that is interesting. lol.
Well you do need to vote, otherwise he still won't be getting one

Old 02-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Total Fan

glad you liked my girl moment. sometimes that is all the motivation you need.

you know what's funny, mark seems to help out on non plastics stuff. so i could see him just jumping in. the good thing about these next 3 episodes is it will be a crisis so everyone will ahve to jump in wherever. so our chances of them working together will increase.

i'd like ellen to get one first. but perhaps i'll vote for mr. dane. but then i'd feel responsible to post for his hotness. this thread is more than enough. lol. i'll think about it.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
you know what's funny, mark seems to help out on non plastics stuff. so i could see him just jumping in. the good thing about these next 3 episodes is it will be a crisis so everyone will ahve to jump in wherever. so our chances of them working together will increase.
True If there isn't a plastics case on the hospital (the chance of that is higher then the chance of not having a neuro/cardio case), then Mark should still be able to do his job as a surgeon.
It would be fun to see Mark doing non-plastic surgeon stuff, just like we saw Burke and Derek do that in the last episode.

Quote:
i'd like ellen to get one first. but perhaps i'll vote for mr. dane. but then i'd feel responsible to post for his hotness. this thread is more than enough. lol. i'll think about it.
I'll vote for Ellen first, then I'll see what the next celeb will be that I'll vote for.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Total Fan

i most certainly had to get this one going. they EASILY had one of the more touching moments of tonight. as soon as i saw legs i hoped it was mark, then i knew it was before he sat down. it was beyond touching, and derek just nodding as he squeezed his arm, slayed me.

I NEED MORE FROM THESE TWO!!!! bring it on.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

I knew you were gonna jump on this thread.

As soon as Mark put his hand on Derek's arm I was like, "They're gonna hook up."
Old 02-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenlight (View Post)
I knew you were gonna jump on this thread.

As soon as Mark put his hand on Derek's arm I was like, "They're gonna hook up."
I started to cry. lol. I thought it was sad. lol. Sorry, Im a loser.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Total Fan

oh hell yeah i'm all over this thread. dude, you know i'm waiting for the hook up. it starts with an arm squeeze. now the sky's the limit. seattle grace mountain.

it was sad and touching, and a WHOLE lot of hotness on my screen. i wanted to comfort them both.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanique33 (View Post)
oh hell yeah i'm all over this thread. dude, you know i'm waiting for the hook up. it starts with an arm squeeze. now the sky's the limit. seattle grace mountain.

it was sad and touching, and a WHOLE lot of hotness on my screen. i wanted to comfort them both.
Seattle Grace Mountian.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread