Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I appreciated their scenes together. I'm glad that the writers will rebuild their friendship. I prefer Derek interaction with Mark and Bailey. He deserves a friend and Burke wouldn't be a good friend for him.
I'm really glad too..
I wouldn't say Burke wouldn't be a good friend, right now he wouldn't I have to agree, but I wouldn't rule it out in the future I guess, but I'm not looking that far into the future.. Right now he wouldn't, and perhaps this would be the perfect opportunity for Mark to offer being his friend, since Burke doesn't feel that way about Derek, as a friend.

Quote:
it is hard for me to see them as best friends that could be part of my intrigue too
I'm with you on that

Do you two want to be added to the list? or not?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

I didn't like the Mark/Derek thing last night. I don't know. I don't like the idea of them being friends again.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenlight (View Post)
I didn't like the Mark/Derek thing last night. I don't know. I don't like the idea of them being friends again.

You think that Mark won't change his bad attitude?
Derek considers Mark like a brother and then he hasn't friends in Seattle (ok Bailey but I don't know if the writers will develop their friendship).
Sincerly I don't know if they will be friends again but I like the idea to see their interaction without Addison
Old 12-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Total Fan

karen go ahead girl and add me.

lis, don't be adebbie downer, GOSH!!!! no, it's ok. i don't think they will ever be buddy buddy. i just don't. i think that was a hightened situation last night.

we may get a flashback to see how it was, but i don't think we'll ever see what tey had. i do think derek will eventually soften. the further away he is from the addison situation emotionally, i think the more apt he'll be to deal with sloan.

and on a TOTALLY superficial note, all that hotness it scenes together i say BRING IT ON!!!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll add you Tanique
Should I add you too Gio?

Quote:
i don't think they will ever be buddy buddy
Perhaps after a few seasons, but not right now no.. I think we're heading to a more civil interaction between these two..

Quote:
the further away he is from the addison situation emotionally, i think the more apt he'll be to deal with sloan.
Good point!

Quote:
and on a TOTALLY superficial note, all that hotness it scenes together i say BRING IT ON!!!!!
Again, good point

Their quote, that was followed by a laugh:

Derek: If only every love triangle could be fixed with a scalpel.
Mark: You would've come after me with a 10 blade a long time ago.

Old 12-02-2006, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinystar (View Post)
Should I add you too Gio?
Not for now. I want to see the development of their friendship. I'm not a Mark fan.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's nice to see a small progress in their relationship. They're becoming more friendly, we haven't had real moments yet ever since ep 10, but in last night's ep and last week's ep, they're not really 'hating' each other.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Total Fan

ha, i was just wondering about this thread the other day. i know they are inching along. i loved he whole "nicely done" stuff. mark just amuses me, and that is how he seems to have been recieved the last 2 weeks on the show.

i want an episode where thy are forced to talk to each other, i'm not sure how or why, but i'd like more insight into their thing.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i loved he whole "nicely done" stuff
That was nice too... Derek actually complimented Mark, big step!

Quote:
mark just amuses me, and that is how he seems to have been recieved the last 2 weeks on the show
He certainly amuses me as well.. Especially how he didn't want to go in there. At first you think, boy is he selfish, most likely the same thought that appeared on the interns' faces, but then you see that he's actually rationally thinking.

Quote:
i want an episode where thy are forced to talk to each other, i'm not sure how or why, but i'd like more insight into their thing.
I'd also like some more real interaction, something that is meaningful and is a great moment for the show.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:11 AM
Total Fan

oh i forgot about him not wanting to go in. i cracked up. he was so trying to appeal to the chief, lol, byt appearing the voice of reason. too funny.

i think mark would like the opportunity to really apologize, i do. but i guess i'll have to be content with them inching along. whats funny is i don't think derek would care at all, now, that addie and mark occasionally hook up.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
oh i forgot about him not wanting to go in. i cracked up. he was so trying to appeal to the chief, lol, byt appearing the voice of reason. too funny.
That was funny and the chief accepted it.. He definitely won the day!
Boy would it be a surprise if Mark became the chief, which I assume he won't be.

Quote:
whats funny is i don't think derek would care at all, now, that addie and mark occasionally hook up.
Along with Derek, I'm perfectly A-okay with that as well

Old 02-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Total Fan

EWWWWWWWWW, its a good thing addison's mind was elsewhere. so i'm not too worried about her and mark.

yeah, i think ti's a safe bet we don't have to worry about mark being chief. ha.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

EWWW to your couple.. I couldn't stand looking at those scenes I did think of you in that moment btw.. I though 'I bet Brie loves this'

Quote:
yeah, i think ti's a safe bet we don't have to worry about mark being chief. ha.
Though anything is possible on Grey's But somehow I get the feeling that the chief isn't that impressed with Mark just yet.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Total Fan

no EWWWWW to yours. actually everyone i know thought those scnes were comical. but you knew i'd love them.

while anything is possible on grey's, i'd happily take that bet abouot mark being chief. ain't going to happen.

oooh, pictures, GREAT idea. although this thread might explode from the hotness.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
no EWWWWW to yours. actually everyone i know thought those scnes were comical. but you knew i'd love them.
No ewww to mine.. Maddison and Alex/Izzie are my couple!

Quote:
while anything is possible on grey's, i'd happily take that bet abouot mark being chief. ain't going to happen.
I think that's a given

darn.. the licking of the lips in the second pic is really something I love to see on Eric Dane
I find his face very funny too in the first pic

we need to make the first post attractive with these two hot men.. How will we ever do that?!

How did Shonda find these incredible men!?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread