Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Good Luck Nicky Can't wait for the Matrix fic

Old 10-31-2004, 04:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

"Summer "fanfic

Hi there,

I'm sort of new here,but I'm looking for the story "Summer" by the author: "psyche-julmeo", actually I don't understand why it's removed from the site of YA fanfiction,since it was Published: 08-11-04 and Updated: 08-11-04, anyway if someone has read it or know the author, then please let me know.

My email:Jahammer33@hotmail.com

YAforever,
Chacha
Old 10-31-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Chacha! I'm assuming you're talking about the YA section on ff.net. I haven't been there for a while so I don't really know, but have you tried emailing Julmeo? Maybe s/he took it off for some editing or something.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 10-31-2004, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey Chacha, i just looked up th story and the author on every YA fanfic site i can think of, and can't find a record of it . . .

...Just be.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

no, I don't know that story either, sorry
Old 10-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

hey Chacha I haven't heard of the fic either

Orton

Old 11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Re: "Summer "fanfic

Hi Chacha

Could you tell us a little about the story? I'm not good with titles

Quote:
Originally posted by Jahammer33
Hi there, I'm sort of new here,but I'm looking for the story "Summer" by the author: "psyche-julmeo", actually I don't understand why it's removed from the site of YA fanfiction,since it was Published: 08-11-04 and Updated: 08-11-04, anyway if someone has read it or know the author, then please let me know. My email:Jahammer33@hotmail.com
YAforever,
Chacha
Old 11-01-2004, 09:16 PM
nki
Absolute Fan

Hi chacha, i've read that story before. I'm assuming that the author decided to rewrite it. In one of her notes she said that she was not so good with flashbacks so maybe she was just editing some parts. check your email...

*'Summer' was a future jH fic. Jake got pregnant at a young age but it had a different storyline which separated it from other fics that presented a similar situation. You would probably remember the twins, Anna and Ian...the story got a lot of reaction when Jake and Ian visited someone at the cemetery. (intriguing? ...I don't want to spoil the story for you...) The story hasn't reached the reunion' part yet...Jake hasn't seen him...since that *summer..

Have you heard from Giselle? I was asking about her story-Once, Long Ago. There are a lot of great unfinished fics out there. Magical Trip ( by Caerylin: ff. net)is being updated. i think that was published in 2001. I forgot where I read it but there was a story entitled The Last Man Standing...have you seen that?

...yeah, i need my ya fic fix...
Old 11-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

J&H Fanfic

Hi,

Tank you guys for replying,and always waiting to have story"Summer" fixed. But hey for those who've already read the story "Baby steps towards love" by Yoshi, cos I finally got the third part, I love it.

J&H 4ever,

Chacha
Old 11-02-2004, 01:48 AM
New Fan

Hi Guys,

I’ve been lurking around fan forum for quite some time now but I’m really not into posting stuff so I never sign up until someone asked about the fan fiction I wrote months ago. I’m flattered that someone actually read the story and now someone is asking for it. “Summer” is actually my very first try in writing fan fiction so please pardon my writing skills, I realized I actually have none But I’m still working on the story, I already have 5 chapters and I’m trying to finish it before the end of the year, I’m planning to repost the story in fanfiction.net as soon as I convince my friend to edit (actually my word is overhaul) it. I’m also working on another plot, one that is more on a comedic setting…I’m planning to have Jake jilted on her own wedding (it’s my crazy fantasy actually that I want to happen to me) not by Hamilton. I’m picturing Jake breaking the news to everyone that the groom is not coming, everyone thinks that she is heart broken but the truth is she’s having fun with the whole commotion.

Since I’m already posting, I might as well make the most out of this.

I’m a fan of Nickyfic, she’s the one who pointed me to fan forum (nickyfic links). I’m excited for season 6. Also because of nickyfic I now own a Placebo cd. I’m a generic kind of person when it comes to music so it’s kind of a big thing for me.

To Ness I appreciate that you’re posting all your old fiction to ff.net, I like rereading your stories. A question though, is Matchmaking an old story or a new one? I love the massage scene between J/H.

To Nki I like your arts and pictures that you kept on posting on YA threads.

And to all YA fans here at fan forum, I’m having fun reading your “tête-a-tête” in YA threads.
Old 11-02-2004, 02:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi to Chacha and Julmeo

Anyway I found this story Definitive -- it's more of a L Word/Smallville crossover but Shane is actually Jake, so I thought it could qualify as YA fic.

It's a really short story and doesn't tell much (sort of a backstory and sort of futurefic in terms of YA) but it has Jake/Shane plus Lex Luthor so...

Last edited by dareyou; 11-02-2004 at 03:05 AM
Old 11-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Hi and welcome Julmeo! Great to see you posting here!

Quote:
Originally posted by julmeo
Also because of nickyfic I now own a Placebo cd. I’m a generic kind of person when it comes to music so it’s kind of a big thing for me.
Oh, this is just brilliant. I'm so proud of you! (Say, does it happen to be WYIN or SWG? Because bonus points for those two. )

Lynne - could you maybe give us a link to the fic?

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-02-2004, 09:24 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by julmeo
I’m also working on another plot, one that is more on a comedic setting…I’m planning to have Jake jilted on her own wedding (it’s my crazy fantasy actually that I want to happen to me) not by Hamilton. I’m picturing Jake breaking the news to everyone that the groom is not coming, everyone thinks that she is heart broken but the truth is she’s having fun with the whole commotion.

To Nki I like your arts and pictures that you kept on posting on YA threads.
hi julmeo! thanks. i hope to see you on the YA boards. + Good luck with 'Summer' and your other fic.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

J&H Fanfic

Hi,

Julmeo, I love your story, and can't wait to read more, hopfully soon.
I'm still looking for others J&H fanfictions that actually are also not complete:"Stars" &"Don't Go" stories. any of you guys there has already read, or heard about them?
Let me know.

J&H 4ever,

Chacha
Old 11-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nki
Have you heard from Giselle? I was asking about her story-Once, Long Ago.

Nicky told me I had to come and pop over, lol. I'm alive and kicking...just on the longest bit of writer's block in my life. And work's a little crazy since the company I work for was bought out just recently, so I've had to be good on the comps...lol.

Anywho, I'll try and write more...but I can't make any promises as to when it will actually get done. It would be a whole lot easier if I had a working computer at home...

Blit.

Alrighty, gotta go. Keep up the writing guys!!! (especially Nicky... )

Laterz!

BoyScout#6, Jahammer#291, Half-shell Roadtripper

"No one is holding you back, they just enjoy seeing you fall
You need to stand up, don't give in, you are not worthless."

~ To Live Is To Fight - Moon Heejun ~