Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

I really like to write anything to do with Nikki Blonsky. I write her with Zac Efron, or Emile Hirsch, or Shia LaBeouf. Or Zac Efron and Shia LaBeouf. I just love her.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I like to write fic for Ugly Betty fav couple Betty and Daniel of course Umm I write some Hairspray fic, Dirty Dancing.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

I just started watching Ugly Betty Maybe you can post a couple of those stories here?

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
I just started watching Ugly Betty Maybe you can post a couple of those stories here?
I'm actually in the process of writing one now Its probably gonna be full of smutt because well there is just not alot of Detty smut out there
Old 09-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

I mainly write Gilmore Girls stuff. I've tried writing a Twilight fic a bit ago but I couldn't get into writing in the first person POV. I've thought of writing Harry Potter, but that actually scares me with all the stuff that's involved in it
Is your spirit alive...
Old 09-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

i love to read lots of fanfics on different shows but so far i've only written three Roswell ones and i juss started a OTH one. i had started a Buffy/Angel one before but i hit a writer's blockade with that one.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Those fandoms are pretty popular for fics You should post some on the board
Old 09-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Kelli, I don't think you have to write in the first person narrative to write a Twilight fan fic. There are tons of fics out there that don't use first person, but third person.

wbjunkie, I'd love to see some of your stuff!

enough already.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I started out writing of Roswell (cc, usually candy), then I got stuck on BTVS (mostly spillow, but immortal lover too) and wrote 3 stories about The Pretender too (Jarod/Parker). Lately I write most to fix what I think it's been done wrong, so I wrote some post finale fictions about Dawson's Creek and Veronica Mars, and I wrote an alternative arc for the Heros storyline that takes up after Eden's death (an Eden/Mohinder story). At the moment I finished 2 One Thee Hill fictions (a short Peyton/Jake, and a long story about Brooke/Nathan) and I started a new long fic (B/N again). I wrote about The X-Files (Mulder/Scully), JAG (Harm7Meg but I left it unfinished and I still havent given up on it yet), Thirs Watch (Bosco/Faith) and The OC too (Ryan/Lindsay), and 2 pov pieces on Supernatural. Oh, and I tried a fiction abut real people too, a Keanu Reeves/Sandra Bullock friendship (a bit romantic) story.
I started out other fictions too ( BH90210 B/D, Dark Angel M/L A/A, Tru Calling J/T, BTVS A/B, S/W) and I'll pick them up as soon as I finished this one I'm currently working on/posting, if my sudden brathan fever doesn't take me to write nother one

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Old 09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
Kelli, I don't think you have to write in the first person narrative to write a Twilight fan fic. There are tons of fics out there that don't use first person, but third person.
I know I just don't know how I could/would write it in the third person because I don't like reading Twilight fics that are the third person because of it's not how Stephenie wrote it and it's I don't care for that because I'm used to the first POV Idk, can't explain it
Is your spirit alive...
Old 09-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've only written fic for about 9 months, and most of it is in the RPF fandom of Zac Efron/Nikki Blonsky, with some crossover into Hairspray and HSM. I love BVtS, and I've considered writing some Spike/Buffy, but I have so little time that I haven't ventured outside my comfort zone yet!

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~
Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Wow Swamy! You've written in a lot of different fandoms! That's great!

I just started writing a about 11 months ago, so I haven't branched out much yet, but I hope to work on something original in the new year
Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure I could keep so many different fandoms straight! That's really amazing!!

Of course, it doesn't help that I never watch television, so I don't have much to go on for source material. If I didn't have every season of Buffy and Angel on DVD, I wouldn't even have seen them!

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~
Old 09-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I don't really watch TV anymore, either, but I did watch Buffy when it was on

I think if I was to venture out into a different fandom, it would be something with Orlando and Johnny getting up to some antics
Old 09-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Swamy, wow, those a re a lot of fandoms

Kelli, ah, you're probably right. I hardly ever read Twilight fan fic, to be honest I haven't found one that captured my attention long enough.

I watch some TV, I'd say, whenever I have time

enough already.