Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah.

Personally, I like a lot of fandoms but can't write fics for all of them.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

me too, that's the thing: PB, Lost, Heroes...

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 08-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I write for Firefly/Serenity and La Femme Nikita.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

I actually haven't really tried to branch out and write for other fandoms. I think I need to get a good idea, first, so I feel that I just have to write it, and I haven't been hit with it yet
Old 08-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hmm, "write" present tense? None.

I've written for Gilmore Girls and Gilmore Girls alone, but I haven't written anything new in (:checks_ff.net: :does_the_math: ) a year and a half .

I think I might try writing some Guy-centric Robin Hood fic. Well, I did try, but Guy is really hard to write for. I think might try again though... maybe.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Laura, I haven't written that much, either At least not fan fiction.

I used to write for The Tribe (yes, you may laugh ) and now I have just started a story for Twilight.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 08-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Supreme Fan

In the past:
Buffy
Tru Calling
Phil of the Future
American Gothic

Currently:
Tru Calling
Charmed (crossover with Tru Calling)
Old 08-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pirates of the Caribbean
Old 08-12-2008, 06:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I've only ever written for the OTH fandom but am looking at possibly trying some others. I guess I'm a bit of a 'coward' because I'm just so comfortable writing Nathan/Haley fiction that the thought of moving on to different characters that I don't feel like I know as well is just a bit too daunting
icon: egyptian_pixie
Old 08-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Total Fan

I used to read a lot... Gilmore Girls, Roswell, Alias, Phil of the Future, Firefly, Wildfire, Kyle XY... probably some others. (My fave show ever is Buffy, but I cant stand reading fanfiction for it for some reason.)

I've written a couple oneshots for Wildfire and started a story for Cold Case that I haven't finished and its been almost a year.

But, I discovered last December, my newest and longest obsession, which is Gossip Girl. Since then I've written almost 20 stories... and it's all I seem to be able to read. I don't even go hunting for other fandoms to read from anymore. It just... overtook my entire life. But I love it. Gossip Girl is such a great show!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I just recently got into writing "fan fiction" so my list of stories is very short compared to some. Currently the only fandom I've written for is Zac/Nikki. I am starting one for Supernatural though and I think I might dabble in that fandom every once in awhile as the mood strikes. Because I write mainly erotic fiction I have a hard time writing in general unless the mood strikes me so I know I couldn't keep up with many fandoms at once.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Total Fan

Once upon a time I wrote Gilmore Girls fanfiction. I've had ideas for others but never put them to screen because there were always too many things to research to make the story readable (details pertaining to procedure for specific jobs, etc., that would detract too much from the story if I got them wrong or glossed over them).
Old 08-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

I have so many fics in progress, and so many ideas, for various Nikki Blonsky pairings, I can't imagine branching out to something totally different right now

It's great to hear what everyone writes
Old 08-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Everything I've written in the past few years has been Chronicles of Narnia or Harry Potter. I did write a The Hours fanfiction once and I wrote several short series (most of them unfinished, save one) for Dawson's Creek back in the day.

I have also written a poem or two based on Lewis Carroll (he's the author of Alice in Wonderland).
Old 08-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

We'd love to see your poem in the poetry/lyrics thread

I haven't read any HP fics, but I really should, I love the whole world of HP