Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I am actually really sad about this too I detested what happened at the end of S7 and the circumstances surrounding it but at the end of the day, House is a brilliant show and I have absolutely loved it for the seven years it's been running. To see it end does make me really upset but I know it's probably a good thing in the long run. I have been watching the last season and I'm not really sure where else they could take it.

RIP House A wonderful show and I certainly hope the finale will be awesome

We are all stories in the end
Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

I didn't expect to be so sad I found out just after waking up, it was a sad awakening.

I just hope the finale won't be rushed. Usually, it is much better when they know it's the last season before it starts.

valentina
tumblr twitter
Old 02-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
doing a finale without Lisa and Jennifer would not give most fans any closure .
For all the Huddy shippers , Cuddy House have to have one more scene .
Agreed, for me the show would never be truly complete without these things.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:16 AM
New Fan

I'm Sad i hope they bring back Cameron and Cuddy, and who knows maybe 13 also.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Apparently 13 will definitely be back, before she left she supposedly signed something to say she'd do one last episode if this was the last season.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

David Chase executive producer and showtunner , was quoted last month at TCA if this was final season he would do everything he could to get Lisa back for the finale .
Old 02-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well that gives me a bit of hope at least. I don't actually care what they do, just GET HER BACK. This is a must. The show CANNOT end without one final appearance from Cuddy.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll be very happy if she comes back for the last episode.If the storyline for her isn't good, Lisa won't agree to come back so if she agrees, it will definitely be good.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Just heard the news. I stopped watching House, but I'll be tuning in for the series finale (odd to be writing that). Definitely hoping Cuddy is a part of it.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Honestly I would think Lisa would come back for one episode especially the finale

I really hope that they get her and Jennifer Morrison back. Surely the show must end with apperances from all the original cast

We are all stories in the end
Old 02-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really hope that they get her and Jennifer Morrison back. Surely the show must end with apperances from all the original cast
Agreed, all the originals should be present.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
David Chase executive producer and showtunner , was quoted last month at TCA if this was final season he would do everything he could to get Lisa back for the finale .
Oh please, please, please!

ETA:

Quote:
House Swan Song Scoop: 3 Things You Need to Know About The Series Finale (and Beyond)
Now that you’ve had time to digest the news that House is ending its eight-year run in May, let’s turn our attention to what will arguably be one of the biggest TV events of the season: The show’s series finale.
Keep reading for answers to a few burning questions about the episode, as well as intel on what the show’s demise means for the cast (hint: even though House won’t be back next fall, they may be.)
1 | The series finale will shoot in early April and will be directed by series creator David Shore, who will also co-write the hour (his script partner is TBD).
2 | There’s a good chance we’ll see some familiar faces return before Princeton-Plainsboro closes its doors for good, but which ones? Over the summer, Shore told TVLine that he would “love” for Hugh Laurie’s former leading lady, Lisa Edelstein, to check back in prior to the last episode. A source, however, says no formal discussions have begun. One alum you can count on returning for the swan song is Olivia Wilde. Prior to her exit this fall, the actress agreed to put in one last appearance as Thirteen should this be the final season. And although Jennifer Morrison is currently gainfully employed on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, she recently told TVLine that it would be an “absolute dream” to slip back into Cameron’s scrubs for the finale, adding, “That show was such an important part of my life, and I loved playing that character and I loved that group of actors.”
3 | You may see Chase, Foreman and Co. back on TV next fall. The early announcement, coming at the start of pilot season’s casting phase, frees the show’s ensemble up to attach themselves to potential new series. Don’t look for Hugh Laurie to pursue a tube return anytime soon though. “I’m sure he’s looking forward to a nice long break from the weekly grind,” shares an insider.
Source: http://www.tvline.com/2012/02/house-...nale-spoilers/

Last edited by Worlds Collide; 02-09-2012 at 08:36 PM
Old 02-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the article, some interesting tidbits there. Someone give me Lisa's phone number, I'll call her myself if I have to.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Reynolds: Any chance Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) will come back to House before it ends? Please say yes!
Cuddy fans, we feel your pain! But sadly, we are told by show insiders there are no plans at this time to bring Lisa Edelstein back to the show, and she's currently vacationing abroad so might not even be available if asked. Take your pleas/grievances to our comments section! We'd also love to see Jennifer Morrison, but I'm told that also a long shot as she'd have to get permission from ABC (she's under contract now for Once Upon a Time).
Old 02-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well can't say I'm shocked, I dared to hope but never expected a positive outcome tbh. Sucks like hell though.