Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have the exact same issues.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Absolute Fan

How about wanting her in the finale to ELEVATE the level of the show?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure the show deserves her perfection anymore.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

It doesn't. But I want her in the finale
Old 03-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I just want her to come back to kick Foreman's ass

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

The House of Fan - Jennifer Morrison talks about House - March 4, 2012
It seems that only Olivia will be in the finale.

Last edited by huddy88; 03-05-2012 at 09:34 AM
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy88 (View Post)
The House of Fan - Jennifer Morrison talks about House - March 4, 2012
It seems that only Olivia will be in the finale.
Nooooo

Old 03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Ugh... this is frustrating.
I hope they don't badmouth the characters that aren't there and make their place in "House" into something it wasn't (insignificant) just because the damn network and TPTB aren't contacting them.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so sad for Jennifer, but I'm so proud of her, she still uses kind words for those who do not deserve it.
Your loss, David, your loss.

Quote:
I agree, I'm sure she'd at least have considered it if they asked her. She deserved to have the choice. As it is, she's basically been snubbed. Given that Cuddy was such a major part of House's story, I think it's disgraceful that everything she contributed to the show seems to have been brushed under the carpet like she didn't exist.
It's the same for Jennifer. And she is the only one who has been dismissed, so it's even more shameful. But I think TPTB also wanted to get rid Lisa too, so Jennifer and Lisa situations aren't so much different.

Quote:
"TPTB had no power left to stand up for the woman who stood up for and promoted the show year after year when no one else wanted to do it."
Jennifer promoted the show too, in the first 3 years she was the only one who promoted the show, I remember she did 80% of the interviews, or went to the show to talk about House or around the world. Lisa not because she had a small role I suppose, then the parties are reversed. But these women are the ones who did.

Nothing against Olivia, but it is unfair that she was invited, and the two women from the original cast not.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suite (View Post)

Nothing against Olivia, but it is unfair that she was invited, and the two women from the original cast not.
As much as I love Thirteen (and I do, she's one of my favorites), I completely agree with you. I'm appalled that TPTB didn't even consider asking these ladies back. Even if it would prove to be impossible. Without Jen and Lisa, the story cannot come full circle. I know that ultimately this show is all about House himself... but so much of who he was and who he has become has to do with the journey he took - and these two ladies are an important part of these journey. It's as if TPTB care more about their pride than with the actual story (which is a shame, since a TV show should do whatever it can to do justice to its story and characters).
Old 03-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I hope they don't badmouth the characters that aren't there and make their place in "House" into something it wasn't (insignificant) just because the damn network and TPTB aren't contacting them.
Sadly, I fear this could be the case. I wouldn't put it past them. If they dare go down this road, I will be even more unspeakably angry than I already am now.

Quote:
You took the words from my mouth. I like Thirteen a lot and think Olivia is wonderful, but she wasn't even an original. It strikes me as unfair that they ask her back and not Jen and/or Lisa. The two of them might not have been able to make it or might not have wanted to appear for whatever reason, but they should have been given the opportunity to make the choice. They were both part of the House that I fell in love with and the ending will feel hollow and incomplete without their presence.

Cameron and Cuddy fans can be united over both their respective favourite actresses being treated very shabbily by those in charge. Let's have a group hug.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatNaleyFan (View Post)
As much as I love Thirteen (and I do, she's one of my favorites), I completely agree with you.
I agree too I am starting to suspect that they are bringing her back just to rush a 13/Foreman endgame

Agreed on everything you ladies said. Olivia wasn't from the original cast so it doesn't make sense to me. Cuddy and Cameron are an essential part of the show and they need to give them a proper goodbye. At least Cameron got one, but Cuddy... I mean, we saw Cameron saying goodbye to Chase, to House, etc. And then she came back for one episode. But Cuddy ? Nothing. You know I am not Cuddy's number one fan but I am just beinf fair and objective

Old 03-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cuddy deserves a proper farewell, Lisa deserves the chance to finish the job she started. But neither will happen because the PTB are stubborn, twisted fools who don't know what's best for their own show.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

And the ironic is that OW never wanted to return
November 2011:
Olivia Wilde will not return to House | News | Fans Share

Quote:
Cuddy and Cameron are an essential part of the show and they need to give them a proper goodbye. At least Cameron got one, but Cuddy... I mean, we saw Cameron saying goodbye to Chase, to House, etc.
I doubt that those scenes might call a proper goodbye, because were shot just to to have an excuse for dismissed Jennifer If they had time they would have done the same with Lisa during 6.23 but it is no consolation.
I think TPTB offered Lisa to come back (because they promise that for months) but that is a trick, I think they offered her so little in order to force her to refuse, so they can blame her in the future for her absence in the last episode. I think they wanted to get rid of Lisa last year and found this horrible way. They seemed so bad with Jennifer and have been trying to pretend to be good with Lisa. But believe me, if the producers really want an actor/characters does not let you go and find a way to get them back. So, they don't want/care/love Jennifer/Cameron and Lisa/Cuddy. That's all. They have treated their original women really badly.

Quote:
Cameron and Cuddy fans can be united over both their respective favourite actresses being treated very shabbily by those in charge. Let's have a group hug.

Last edited by suite; 03-06-2012 at 02:34 AM
Old 03-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They have treated their original women really badly.
THIS. it makes me sooo angry. the only two strong female characters in the show treated like crap