Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true

Its what happened during those 4 years.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am just gutted. Wrecked. Its nearly 2am here, I just finished it... and I am wrecked. How is that the most.. justifiable ending?

SO SO sad.

Prison Break just broke my heart.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

So sad...

this was a GREAT show...
Old 05-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending sucked a big time!
I mean after all they've been through he's freaking DEAD?!
What the hell did they writers were thinking when they said the ending was satisfying?
Watching a character go through hell just because he's a good person and then have him die at the end? And we were supposed to LIKE this crap?
I'm sorry I wasted 4 years caring about a show,whose creators surely don't give a crap about the fans!
Well done,way to end a freaking damn show!
I'm so pissed...well why do the freaking 4 years later in the first place?!!
They could have end with the beach scene!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

The fans. The characters. Everyone has been waiting for the moment where everything is -over-. Where they are FREE and HAPPY. We got that for like, 3 minutes. And then Michael's nose starts to bleed.

What a joke.

A great show, with a horrible ending.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The worst part is that they think it was a good ending...but on what freaking planet??
And we should also pay to see Michael's death? They're so insane.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

somewhere subconsciously it does seem to me like the right ending for such an amazing show, but why in hell i can't stop crying my eyes out??
since the moment on the beach where his nose started bleeding again (WTH i thought they fixed him?!) and when sara hugged him crying, i knew there was something wrong. and when she called 'michael' their child i knew what the ending will be
i understand the logic behind it all, and i read the interview and i agree about their conscience etc., but still he shouldn't have fcking died!!
Old 05-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am HEARTBROKEN!

I can sort of see how they thought it was a good ending in a twisted sort of way, but I was seriously crying - and I hardly cry on TV shows/movies.

Absolutely gutted!

And this doesn't seem as important anymore, but what happened to Self is also sad.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.simple (View Post)
I am HEARTBROKEN!

I can sort of see how they thought it was a good ending in a twisted sort of way, but I was seriously crying - and I hardly cry on TV shows/movies.

Absolutely gutted!

And this doesn't seem as important anymore, but what happened to Self is also sad.
EXACTLY how I feel, including the Self thing. I never liked him...in fact, I really couldn't stand him, but that was just horrible how they ended it for him.

I'm still SO upet about this whole thing...It's gunna be really hard to watch the previous seasons now that I know Michael is gone.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree...i hated self he was a jerk...but he didn't deserve that
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Perfect finale until the last 5 mins or so

I agree, its going to be EXTREMELY hard to watch previous seasons. Its going to take a long time. However, am able to watch Went's other stuff. So thats somewhat good, I guess
Old 05-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched the final and loved the final, but knowing the show I was waiting for a lst minute surprise, which we got, for better or worse.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it yesterday, and the ending was depressing. The episodes were so good minus the ending of Michael. What's the point of killing him? Why can't he and Sara, like the rest of them, live happily ever after by getting a happy ending? They could have given us that scene on the beach where Michael's nose bled, but with Michael carrying his son, so that we at least see him with his son and then his nose bleed and they leave it an open ending where you know he will die soon but without us having to actually see him dead. Ugh.

The writers are EPIC FAIL. They didn't have to screw up in the end by killing him. After everything he went through, Michael & M/S deserved a happy ending.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 05-17-2009, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The writers are EPIC FAIL. They didn't have to screw up in the end by killing him. After everything he went through, Michael & M/S deserved a happy ending.
ITA!
Old 05-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ITA and thats why I'm furious over the last few mins Everything else about the episode was amazing. They finale ended it but why kill Michael. Kills me that he didn't even get to see his son's birth and be in his life. Thats my guess