Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I liked the final, it's one of the best this year IMO but I guess thats the point you're either going to love it or hate it.
I'm all for the second.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm now looking forward to the double ep special whatever it's called, set to air in about a week in the UK, thank god for the internet

And we can all see what happened to them.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, haven't posted here in ages, but I can't skip posting the review of series finale.

Not sure what to say, or where to start.
The finale managed to make me extremely happy and squeeful, and angry, and totally crush me, all at the same time. It was flawed. It was amazing. It had heart. It kicked ass. It made me happy. It let me hope. It crushed me. I kept repeating "those bastards!" At the end, I was *drained* by all those emotions.
It really was bitter-sweet.
But no matter how much I might rant and hate what they did, it felt real. As real as PB season 4, the pure crack, can be. Heartbreak is part of life. And as much as I hate that they killed Michael off, I'm still glad he had his happy ending for awhile. I'm so pleased they all made it, and got their happy endings. It's more than I ever even dared to hope for. I was expecting so much worse - bloodshed and deaths on all sides. So yes, Michael's death was tragic. But he had Sara, they had their happy family for awhile, his brother is safe and happy, all of his friends made it out alive and have a chance at happiness. Michael made all that happen. So in a way, he'll live on through that.
Just how adorable is that they all meet up every year on anniversary of his death and hang out with Michael, and with each other, at his grave? I mean, we even got Sara/Alex hug there, and that is after "I don't care about you, you don't care about me, but we both care about Michael" scene last week.
It's Michael who brought all of those people together, made them a sort of family, and made their lives better just by being part of it. And as heart-breaking as the fact that he's gone is, I'm kinda fine with that. I'm angry, but I can accept it.
(But seriously, they could have ended it with Sara/Michael at the beach, smiling. Those bastards.)

Thousand and one moment I loved:
* all Michael/Alex moments!
Just how good were they? I knew there wasn't a chance Alex would really turn on him, expected there might be something more going on, and then - the reveal, that they planned it all. Ha ha. Oh boys! ♥
They managed to save everyone! Brilliant! Our geniuses.
* all Michael/Sara moments!
Finally an episode where we get some wonderful Michael/Sara! I especially loved the rescue scene (when Michael climbed up the building and knocked out T-Bag) and the beach scene.
That beach scene was the cutest thing ever. Loved Michael's comment about how he plans to be hands on dad, and when the kid cries in the middle of the night, he promises to keep her side of the bed warm. Ha ha. They were so adorable. ♥
* Michael/Linc!
My favourite scene must be the one in the car, when Linc admits Christina told him they are not brothers, and then Michael tells him they *are* brothers. That's it's not just about blood. Because - yes!
I started watching the show because of those two, and how much they love each other, and well, finale was perfect. Oh boys! ♥
* Linc being all self-sacrificing and telling Michael on the phone that Sara is pregnant, and thus giving him permission to go save Sara and to leave him to die. Ha ha, oh Linc. Real subtle. He shows his love for his brother in weird ways sometimes, but that there was wonderful.
* Sara kicking ass!
First with her "bitch, please" look to T-Bag, and managing to kick his ass for a bit. You go girl!
Then by killing Christina! Woo hoo! Yes, I actually cheered out loud and clapped! \o/
* Their evil bitch of a mother getting killed! Ha ha ha, mwa ha ha ha. She so deserved it!
* General getting the chair. I LOLed.
* T-Bag going back to prison.
I laughed at Michael and Linc, standing over him, and then telling him to Eff off and walking away.
Death would have been an easy way out for T-Bag, he deserves to rot in prison and to be reminded of everything he could have had if he wasn't such scum of the earth. (Though I would have preferred if he got killed.)
* C-Note and Sucre coming back to help! Oh boys.
It was lovely to see old peeps on the show, especially as they were there from the start and it felt right to have them there in the final episode. Same goes for Kellerman, though I really couldn't care less about him.
* Alex getting the happy ending!
I so wasn't expecting that one, I was sure he'd end up dead.
So to see him free and happy, woah - nice surprise.
* Loved all the slashy quotes in the episode! Ha ha ha, half of that script felt like double entendres.
* HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE!
I kept watching the finale half-afraid and kept expecting the other shoe to drop and for someone to get killed.
So imagine my surprise at the happy ending! Squee!
Thank you, show!
Loved all the happy hugging that went on in the room. (Though seriously, someone could have hugged Alex too.)

Thank you for 4 wonderful years, show.
It's been an incredible ride.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

The finale would have been great except for the quickness of Michael's death. When did the show start? The grave marker said he died in November 2005. To kill of Michael that soon after they finally stopped running is so wrong! He has sacrificed so much for so many people and he DESERVED to have a little happiness with Sara and his baby.

*The only way that the writers can salvage this is if in this 2 hour movie Michael gets to be there for birth of their son and have some time with him. I don't care go create a few scenes if you have to, but Sara, Mike and Lil' Mike have got to have so quality time.

So Sad.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no idea what will be in the 'TV Movie' guess we'll find out next week (or wait for the DVD in July)

As for the time-line we have to remember like LOST Prison Break had a compressed time line, wasn't the first season set over only a few weeks?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
It's Michael who brought all of those people together, made them a sort of family, and made their lives better just by being part of it. And as heart-breaking as the fact that he's gone is, I'm kinda fine with that. I'm angry, but I can accept it.
Very well said. And I agree.

Quote:
* Michael/Linc!
My favourite scene must be the one in the car, when Linc admits Christina told him they are not brothers, and then Michael tells him they *are* brothers. That's it's not just about blood. Because - yes!
I loved this, and Linc's face.

When Michael said 'And maybe start something new.' His smile! Her smile! Gah.

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 05-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I have no idea what will be in the 'TV Movie' guess we'll find out next week (or wait for the DVD in July)

As for the time-line we have to remember like LOST Prison Break had a compressed time line, wasn't the first season set over only a few weeks?
The entire series of Prison Break took place over the course of like 6 to 7 months.

The series started in 2005, and Michael's death on the his grave is listed as November 4th, 2005.

The show started with the time being in late April, early May I believe. So...
Old 05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

The finale was great, it was sad tht Michael had to die but i guess everything couldnt be perfect for everyone

Prison break over, wow its kinda weird.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
They discussed it with Went, about where he thought his character should end up.
I think it was his suggestion, that he die..
Whoa thats pretty whoa that Went was the one that suggested it
Old 05-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't particularly enjoy it. I loved seeing old faces. And there was some kick ass moments. But overall, disappointing. I don't like that Michael died. He went through all that, and for what? A few months with Sara? Yeah, ok they got thheir happy ending but it was cut far too short imo. I think if I watch it again, I'll stop 2 minutes before the end
Old 05-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Yeah, they also decided it at the beginning of S4, that in the end.. this is how it should happen. And Went wholeheartly agreed.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

I freakin sobbed like no tomorrow watching this I cant believe micheal kicked the bucket after all of the things they went through to get where they were T_T
Old 05-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
I like though that they consulted Went about how he wanted his character to be portrayed in the end.