Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know...the ending with everyone was so sad...sucre placing a kiss on the tombstone and lincoln and michael jr..the only thing that was missing was LJ
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

The part that gets me is that they could've just had a happy freaking ending. I knew bringing them all together and getting off the hook was way too good to be true!!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

exactly! michael wasn't my favorite character but his death..the tears were flowing
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise (View Post)
I did not expect Mahone to be with his former colleague, that was a cool ending for him.
I always thought the was something. Mostly, from her part. But I thought that it was me just seeing things... so when I saw her waiting for him, I was shocked.

Quote:
I knew bringing them all together and getting off the hook was way too good to be true!
That was what I kept saying to my sister. 'I feel like something is wrong.' That was me. LOL.

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Elite Fan

^^^ I'm feeling the same, but even Michael said it, "you're stuck with me" to Lincoln, they are brothers, blood or not.

I had suspicions that something wasn't right when everyone was like, I'll be back in two days, and being that it was 4 years later, we knew Sara already had the baby, now Michael Jr.

Then Sara buying flowers and saying, "Let's go see your Dad...", Michael made it clear on the beach he would be there, and when we didn't see him, I literally felt a feeling of dread wash over me. I actually started crying before we even saw the grave.

The quote on the headstone was perfect though, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

So fitting and another throw back to season one when Michael and Sara were getting acquainted.

I bawled even more at seeing the paper crane. All that was missing was the paper rose!

Let the cryfest continue!

Extreme Fan

Lincoln has always been my favorite character, but Michael was absolutely my 2nd. I still can't get over how they just dropped him. UGH.

Did you notice what it said on his grave stone?
"Be the change in the world you want to see."

That bums me out ALOT.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG. I am so insanely sad right now.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lincoln has always been my favorite character, but Michael was absolutely my 2nd. :'( I still can't get over how they just dropped him.
Technically we were forewarned at the beginning of season 4 when the nosebleeds started.

So as soon as I saw it again, I knew something was up.

In a way the death isn't a surprise, considering the tumor thing, but GOD, they could have fixed it!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

With the supposed "2 more episodes"....I'm just curious...what the hell are those going to consist of!?

Michael is gone...I don't really want to see any more. It all started with him doing something out of love for his "brother"...WHY did it end like this!?!?
Old 05-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So as soon as I saw it again, I knew something was up.
Ditto.

Quote:
In a way the death isn't a surprise, considering the tumor thing, but GOD, they could have fixed it!
That's exactly what I feel.

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
With the supposed "2 more episodes"....I'm just curious...what the hell are those going to consist of!?
My assumption would be what happened over the course of 4 years, the birth of Michael Jr.; Michael's actual death, like the signs and what eventually happened.

Maybe, and this is me being hopeful, something with LJ?

Also, I guess it's safe to assume Gretchen died from her gunshot wound, but we didn't actually see her dead body, so I thought she would make a comeback.

Seeing her and Christina face off would have been interesting.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
My assumption would be what happened over the course of 4 years, the birth of Michael Jr.; Michael's actual death, like the signs and what eventually happened.

Maybe, and this is me being hopeful, something with LJ?

Also, I guess it's safe to assume Gretchen died from her gunshot wound, but we didn't actually see her dead body, so I thought she would make a comeback.

Seeing her and Christina face off would have been interesting.

I hope they explain everything....maybe it'll make me feel a little better knowing what actually happened. This was such a cold way to end an amazing show that has run for 4 years.

As for Christina....she got what she deserved! She was the complete definition of a horrible person!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Ausiello has an interview with Matt Olmstead about tonight's finale. Warning: This also contains spoilers for the two episodes set before the flash forward which will be released on the DVD.

the captain ღ his first officer
Old 05-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

im crying right now too guys. i did not see that coming. but as soon as his nose started bleeding, i was like, i knew it was too good to be true! everything else was pretty good though. the death of both the general and christina was a plus. t-bag did definitely get what he deserved but i couldn't help to love to hate him over the years. everyone else's story seemed pretty good too. but why Michael!!!!???

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 05-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

My first post here....

I cannot believe they had the guts to do that.....what a fantastic ending. They could have went for the safe, boring, completely happy ending, but they didnt. Instead they went ballsy and I applaud the show runners for it.

In the end Michael got what he wanted....he save everyone he loved!!

A great way to end the show!

Icon by Judith