Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it was also in part of her being overwhelmed.

I wouldn't change him saving her from the riot.......I would change everything after ep 13, especially the kiss, and her leaving the door unlocked.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Is there any way you could have a YSI link?
Yup

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...4CFC7562C20E90
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it

LJ
Old 06-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I loved that he kissed her. It's like he had to to figure out if it was more than just an attraction and once he did he realized he couldn't take her keys...Nika did yes but after rewatching the whole season again without a hiatus in between, the episodes flowed a lot better and the kiss fits into the flow better...if that makes sense..lol
Old 06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway1390
Awww, thank you so much! When I have more time this evening, I will dled and watch it, I can't wait!
Old 06-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I certainly belong in this thread! It rocks!
Old 06-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread AngelGem !

Question for all:

What do you love about Michael/Sara,what do you dislike and why?
Old 06-11-2006, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Missy, I just wanted to thank you for making sure it remains on topic in here with all your discussion questions you ask.

Um......I've pretty much answered that one already.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Thank you. I try. But I think we've talked out all the questions we can for the first season, the questions are about what do you want to see happen with Michael and Sara and what don't you want to see etc...but it's so hard because I think until we are all reassured that Sara is alive and we see her in season two, most can't really take that step you know...

Here is a new Sara/Michael Banner:

Last edited by M.I.S.S.Y; 06-11-2006 at 04:17 PM
Old 06-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Just watched the videos!~ They are amazing!
Old 06-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I love MISA videos!
Old 06-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've made 2 already

Well I don't think she is dead. actually the writers wanted her to be dead but the network didn't want that because they are the biggest love interest on the show.

and I really like the idea of Sara using drugs that it will look like she took them in the hospital and was stoned and thats why she forgot the lock the door of the infirmary.

---
Its obvious, he is in love with Sarah

DESPERATE AND DATELESS
May 20, 2006

Women swoon over Wentworth Miller, but the sexy Prison Break star says he still can't find love.

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller is the hottest new hunk on TV today, and millions of women tune in every week just hoping to get a glimpse of him shirtless. But despite his sex symbol image, he may as well be behind bars for real because he's gone without conjugal visits for months on end while locked away filming at a disused penitentiary in chilly Illinois in the US.

And although the hunky 33-year-old isn't saying how long he's been climbing the prison walls, he admits it's been a long, frustrating year.
The British-born star recently had first kiss in months, but even then it was on the set with his co-star Sarah Wayne Callies.

The 28-year-old actress plays the beautiful prison doctor Sara Tancredit on the show, and for weeks they had been building up to the tender smooch in the prison hospital, which was just shown in the US.

But off-screen Wentworth's love-life has hit a dry patch as he went from relative obscurity to worldwide star overnight with the hit show. Still, he's more concerned about cashing in while his career is red hot.

"Right now my work comes before meeting girl,"he confesses. "I'm a workaholic, which is the sad truth of it. I did manage to go on a couple of dates in the past year, but I'm happiest when I'm on the set. So I can really need to get all of that out of my system before I can really turn my attention to more personal matters."

Insiders say that Wentworth is a true romantic. In fact, he himself admits that he favours a slow seduction technique.
"When I'm with a woman my focus is totally on her, and I hope her focus is on me," he says. "If it's winter, little bit of ice-skating or something like that, if it doesn't sound too cheesy. A fireplace, a little food, a little wine, a little music. It really depends, of course, on who you're with. You can have a sandwich on the beach and that can be just as powerful as a night out in Paris."

But after working 16-hour days for eight months while filming in a damp cell and windy prison yard surrounded by men, Wentworth is ready for a woman's touch.
He's just returned to his plush LA bachleor pad from his rental home outside of Chicago, and he's told his pals to start fixing him up with some 'hot women'.

An insider says:"Eventually he wants to meet a nice girl and settle down with a family. But right now he's got a lot of pent up frustration over his long, lonely months and he's ready to have some fun.

"Wentworth said that he especially wanted to make sure he had a date for his 34th birthday on June 2. And although he'd prefer to fix up his own companion for the big night, he's put his pals on alert to match him up with a beautiful lady just in case."
Old 06-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Missy I love that banner!
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 06-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostForJate
and I really like the idea of Sara using drugs that it will look like she took them in the hospital and was stoned and thats why she forgot the lock the door of the infirmary.
I never thought of that, that is actually a great cover...interesting...mmmmmmmm
Old 06-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

^^ very good thought!
Old 06-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Sara might not be "blamed" for leaving the door unlocked if they think she was drugged up at the time....