Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dom and Sean Astin together. That makes me happy. Especially as I was watching LOTR this afternoon.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:47 AM
MST Manager

Matthew Perry talks about Jorge Garcia's guest appearances in Mr. Sunshine in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.

Quote:
Speaking of guest stars, you have Jorge Garcia on the show, starting with the pilot.
Jorge plays a really funny part. He’s one of the workers at the arena who has to answer to Ben, my character, but you can tell he’s a little smarter than I am. I don’t think a lot of people realize how dry and funny Jorge can be. He’s done 3 episodes for us and we hope to have him back because I love [Lost] and I love him.

What was is like working with him after you were done geeking out?
I never really did get over the geeking out part. At one point, he did a take that I thought was really, really funny, and I said “That was a really good take, dude!” and I realized I had used his [Lost] catchphrase to him, so I had to just go lie down in my office for half an hour and get over what a moron I had just been.
Matthew Perry talks about his new sitcom and sharing the screen with a 'Lost' alum | Inside TV | EW.com

I love the "dude" part
Old 01-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

The dude "slip" is funny indeed.
Good to hear that he loves Jorge's work on the show and is thinking about having him in more eps.

I've been watching some more Hawaii 5-O episodes. It's not great television and the stories are pretty predictable, but they do a good job with the material they have, the funny lines and moments work very well and the action scenes are nice, too.
It's true that Daniel has a lot more dialogue and screentime than he got in the later seasons of Lost, but neither Chin or Grace Park's Kono have been explored much so far. Jin had a kickass backstory.
I can see why Scott Caan got a Golden Globes nomination - he pretty much carries the show. His character is both hilarious and adorable.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Scott Caan is so adorably cute and tiny. He's definitely the ace of the show. And he was so sweet on the red carpet with his girlfriend.

hee! Oh, Matthew. That must've been so embarrassing, lol.

Naveen Andrews Rekindles Romance With Barbara Hershey
Quote:
"Lost" star Naveen Andrews and "Black Swan" actress Barbara Hershey have reportedly reunited more than a year after ending their romance. The British actor, 42, met Hershey on the set of independent film "Drowning on Dry Land" in 1998 and they began dating, despite the 21-year age gap.

They announced last year that they had separated six months earlier, but insisted they would "remain the best of friends." However, the pair sparked rumors of a reconciliation on Saturday, January 15 by kissing and holding hands at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts' (BAFTA) Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles.

A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Naveen looked smitten. He went over to actor Jeremy Renner and introduced Barbara as his girlfriend, then spent most of the night holding her hand. Clearly they have managed to overcome any age gap problems they had."
I don't think their age gap was ever a problem. Naveen likes older women.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:30 PM
MST Manager

Hawaii 5-0 hasn't arrived in the UK yet so I haven't seen any of it.
I'm still loving The Event. It's on a break at the moment but it's coming back soon!

EDIT: Oops, I mentioned The Event in the Boys section. Maybe it's ok because Zeljko Ivanek was in Lost and is in The Event

Last edited by Sulieter; 01-17-2011 at 03:37 PM
Old 01-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

That reminds me. I have no idea when The Event returns.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot about The Event, too. I'm still stuck at the pilot.

Good for Naveen and Barbara! I'm not a fan of relationship that are costantly on and of, but this is only their second separation, right? In 12 years, and going by Hollywood standards, they're doing pretty well.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

It must be true love then.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Supreme Fan

+photos- dominic

Old 01-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Naveen Andrews- Golden Globes Gift Lounge 2011

Naveen Andrews- Golden Globes Gift Lounge 2011

Old 01-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics! I like Naveen's outfit, it suits him well.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naveeeen. My ovaries sing for you. He looks so good.

Uno! I loveeee that game. It's my favorite card game to play. I always win.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Matthew Fox and his wife at the event IWC Schaffhausen: Portofino Launch January 18, 2011

+ photos

Matthew Fox // Elle Macpherson ♣ IWC Portofino Launch

Last edited by rcerione; 01-19-2011 at 11:21 AM
Old 01-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those last two pics in the first set - Matthew looking at his watch, and hugging his wife, are really nice.
I know I've said this a million times already - but Matthew would've really benefitted by sticking to the sideways!Jack look he sported in S6. I don't like the beard.
Also, yay for the Vespa.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Fran. I also do not like the beard of Matthew Fox, I loved the vespa

Terry O’Quinn attends Give Back Hollywood & Fashion Forms Giving Lounge To Honor The Golden Globes And Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at The London Hotel on January 14, 2011 in West Hollywood, California.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread