Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I think it was some press event in LA.
I went to check that article and think she was talking about the new season.

It sounds like a FF death to me.
Isn't my selective memory wonderful? I put the conference in South America because I remembered the interview was a translation from a Spanish/Portuguese article, lol. *fails* I forgot about the other statement from EM, and she is even talking of "survivors", though I can't see them killing more than 1 Losties after Charlie died less than 8 episodes before. Jin is the most logical candidate... but it would be way more shocking to kill Sun, and expand the role of a Jin that after two years could speak English perfectly. Ryan told us that Sun was at a funeral, though (it may be just her father, btw).
Quote:
BTW I was going to ask you to send a question to Kristin about The Boaties getting into the Loaties' heads in interesting ways (I don't want to keep sending her the same question ), but they I thought that maybe she was talking about the newbies manipulating the survivors and pitting them against one another, just like TV Guide article suggested.
I think you're right. Still, I wouldn't mind to know what kind of buttons the newcomers will push in the characters to achieve that. If you have any idea for a question to send, I can send anything you want. (but don't ask me to attach the picture of you wearing your golden, sparkling, Aushole pants to Mickey)
Quote:
But they could easily show the "bonding" part in the FB, just like Kate's sudden character growth in the FF.
But with Kate you can easily fill the gaps in your head, I mean she has sorted out her position with the law and taken care of Aaron - she gave birth to the baby and even helped Claire with the vaccine, to justify an emotional attachment between two adults is an harder job, considering for 3 seasons and a half we've seen Sawyer caring only about 1 woman. They don't have more than 2 episodes next seasons to cover that (if they went with it in S4), Sawyer's on-island FB, and the girl's. It would never work with the audience given his character's past story in the show.
Quote:
I thought Miles referred to killing Charlotte.
_He could try to do that and she'll manage to escape and be forced to stay behind. It just seems weird to me that they would kill so soon the only female between the characters just added.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure Sawyer will end up living in Goodwin's house and who knows, maybe he has a black jacket somewhere in his closet.
LOL! I don't know how I feel about the Losties staying in Otherville. I mean, it's the logical thng to do, but it's hard to imagine a show without Sawyer's tent.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Isn't my selective memory wonderful?
It's one of the things I love most about you.

Quote:
Jin is the most logical candidate... but it would be way more shocking to kill Sun, and expand the role of a Jin that after two years could speak English perfectly. Ryan told us that Sun was at a funeral, though (it may be just her father, btw).
I also think Sun's death would be a much bigger twist. Isn't that what they love?
Still, killing off Jin would be pretty convenient. He's never had much of an independent storyline nor a chance to communicate with other characters due to linguistic barrier. He's probably dispensible at this point. Sun can continue with her independence/baby storyline. Plus, as you already said, she has a scene at the funeral and one with Hurley, although that one is just a rumour.
If they kill off Claire, the dispensibility explanation will gain some extra points.

Quote:
I think you're right. Still, I wouldn't mind to know what kind of buttons the newcomers will push in the characters to achieve that. If you have any idea for a question to send, I can send anything you want. (but don't ask me to attach the picture of you wearing your golden, sparkling, Aushole pants to Mickey)
No, no, you'll wear you own Aushole pants and attach the photo to Kristin.
I can't think of anything. My questions are pretty straight forward (e.g. Who's the next character to die on Lost?), which may be why she never answers them. You can think of something.

Quote:
But with Kate you can easily fill the gaps in your head, I mean she has sorted out her position with the law and taken care of Aaron - she gave birth to the baby and even helped Claire with the vaccine, to justify an emotional attachment between two adults is an harder job, considering for 3 seasons and a half we've seen Sawyer caring only about 1 woman. They don't have more than 2 episodes next seasons to cover that (if they went with it in S4), Sawyer's on-island FB, and the girl's. It would never work with the audience given his character's past story in the show.
I still feel like the time jump couls allow them to do just that. In fact, it's pretty easy to just choose and show a character in a completely new light. I don't know how the audience would react, but with Lost you need to be prepared for all sorts of twists.

Quote:
He could try to do that and she'll manage to escape and be forced to stay behind. It just seems weird to me that they would kill so soon the only female between the characters just added.
We talked about it already and I agree. But MF's interview made me think at least one of the newbies would be killed off pretty soon. For now Charlotte, the only woman, seems lie the most likely candidate.

Quote:
LOL! I don't know how I feel about the Losties staying in Otherville. I mean, it's the logical thng to do, but it's hard to imagine a show without Sawyer's tent.
He can bring it over and put it in the back or front garden.
Or he could go to beach every now and then to feel sad and lonely.

Spoilers: Episode 4.08 - Meet Kevin Johnson
Quote:
I've just been informed by one of my 100% reliable sources that Episode 4.08 will be called "Meet Kevin Johnson", and just like you I said WTF?

Any thoughts on who this is? It's rumoured that this is a Michael centric episode. Speculate away below.

Source: DarkUFO
This one seems easy - Michael.

ETA: Deej has just posted the link to the new promo on FB - Video Lost - "Next Thursday" - lost, promo - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-24-2008 at 02:51 PM
Old 01-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I also think Sun's death would be a much bigger twist. Isn't that what they love?
In this show the only thing that would really surprise me is Jack dying.
Just throwing an idea out there, writers.
Quote:
Still, killing off Jin would be pretty convenient. He's never had much of an independent storyline nor a chance to communicate with other characters due to linguistic barrier. He's probably dispensible at this point. Sun can continue with her independence/baby storyline. Plus, as you already said, she has a scene at the funeral and one with Hurley, although that one is just a rumour.
If they kill off Claire, the dispensibility explanation will gain some extra points.
Jin is still in pole position considering he gets a character-centric episode, and if Claire is still alive by episode 5, everyone will start thinking she is the next to bite the dust because Kate has Aaron, so that wouldn't come as a surprise.
Quote:
No, no, you'll wear you own Aushole pants and attach the photo to Kristin.
I can't think of anything. My questions are pretty straight forward (e.g. Who's the next character to die on Lost?), which may be why she never answers them. You can think of something.
I would like to know more about the 4x04 argument, but nothing would really help me other than the trascript, I think. I need to think of questions for ep. 5 and 6.
I'll send a photo of you with the Smurf costume we took last Halloween.
Quote:
I still feel like the time jump couls allow them to do just that. In fact, it's pretty easy to just choose and show a character in a completely new light. I don't know how the audience would react, but with Lost you need to be prepared for all sorts of twists.
But I have nothing against doing that if I can relate to the "trasformation", for instance for how much laughable is drugs addict!Jack (because he'll get back to clean and heroic in an heartbit) you can tie that to what happened after they left, mention some tragic facts and you get why he's feeling so helpless if there isn't a way to go back, and guilty. Kate has learnt to cope with her reality because there is a baby who depens on her completely, ok - maybe they'll address her emotive reaction to everything later on when she gets back to the island. But can you honestly imagine, and explain to yourself, a Sawyer who overcame his personal issues, his self-loathing and the loss of Kate... getting a girlfriend and playing the new reasonable man of the group in Jack's absence? I mean, I can see him changing but not like that. It's like giving me Sayid after Confidence Man, and jump to him leaving in Otherville entering a room and giving a kiss to Shannon, and explain to me the in-between in 1-2 episodes. Madness!
Quote:
We talked about it already and I agree. But MF's interview made me think at least one of the newbies would be killed off pretty soon. For now Charlotte, the only woman, seems lie the most likely candidate.
If I had to say a name, I would say Miles is the goner. He helps Ben, gets caught after that... and bye bye. Ben would still have Sayid on mainland.
Quote:
He can bring it over and put it in the back or front garden.

Quote:
Or he could go to beach every now and then to feel sad and lonely.
Awww.
Quote:
Spoilers: Episode 4.08 - Meet Kevin Johnson

This one seems easy - Michael.
After Eggtown? Maybe this Kevin is the cable guy.
Quote:
ETA: Deej has just posted the link to the new promo on FB - Video Lost - "Next Thursday" - lost, promo - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Thank you!
And thanks to Deej.

The newest thing is the shot of Hurley getting arrested.
Is Jack who punches Locke?
Then we have some shots for 4x02 (Kate holding the gun and Sayid running in the jungle as we saw in the promo pics for the episode).

I'll have to rewatch it (and take a cap of that yummy new shot of Sawyer).
Old 01-24-2008, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would like to know more about the 4x04 argument, but nothing would really help me other than the trascript, I think. I need to think of questions for ep. 5 and 6.
I'll send a photo of you with the Smurf costume we took last Halloween.

I doubt she'll say anything more about the fight scene or even ep 4 after the synopsis came out.

Quote:
But can you honestly imagine, and explain to yourself, a Sawyer who overcame his personal issues, his self-loathing and the loss of Kate... getting a girlfriend and playing the new reasonable man of the group in Jack's absence? I mean, I can see him changing but not like that. It's like giving me Sayid after Confidence Man, and jump to him leaving in Otherville entering a room and giving a kiss to Shannon, and explain to me the in-between in 1-2 episodes. Madness!
I know but if they decide to take the Losties who make it off the island in surprising and unexpected directions, they I wouldn't be surprised if they did it with those who stay on the island, too.

Quote:
If I had to say a name, I would say Miles is the goner. He helps Ben, gets caught after that... and bye bye. Ben would still have Sayid on mainland.
Interesting idea. I'd prefer he died over Charlotte.

Quote:
After Eggtown? Maybe this Kevin is the cable guy.

Quote:
The newest thing is the shot of Hurley getting arrested.
Is Jack who punches Locke?
Then we have some shots for 4x02 (Kate holding the gun and Sayid running in the jungle as we saw in the promo pics for the episode).

I'll have to rewatch it (and take a cap of that yummy new shot of Sawyer).
Hurley will probably get caught and taken back to the mental institution, but he was at Kate's trial, which probably means that his FF happens after Kate's.

Whose profile is that at 9th second?
Old 01-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I doubt she'll say anything more about the fight scene or even ep 4 after the synopsis came out.
That synopsis is lacking the part I care about the most.
Okay, then I'll ask about the episodes after 4x04.
Quote:
I know but if they decide to take the Losties who make it off the island in surprising and unexpected directions, they I wouldn't be surprised if they did it with those who stay on the island, too.
I'd prefer Sawyer turning gay, than hooking up with Claire.
Quote:
Interesting idea. I'd prefer he died over Charlotte.
*doesn't comment to stay on safe ground in the marriage*
Quote:
Hurley will probably get caught and taken back to the mental institution, but he was at Kate's trial, which probably means that his FF happens after Kate's.
Seriously? O_O He was at Kate's trial?
Missed that. Completely.
Quote:
Whose profile is that at 9th second?
Others chick #57, probably dead going boom in the S3 finale:

Could that bit be from the recap show? ...Under the scene there is the text "The Black Rock is a 19th century slave ship..."
Old 01-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd prefer Sawyer turning gay, than hooking up with Claire.
You hate her that much?
But then you'd never get a chance to hook-up with him.

Quote:
*doesn't comment to stay on safe ground in the marriage*
Good girl.

Quote:
Seriously? O_O He was at Kate's trial?
Missed that. Completely.
Crap, now you have me confused. i think he was there in one of the early scene, but I'm too lazy to check. Were you also far more interested in Skate scene than anything else, like I was?

Quote:
Others chick #57, probably dead going boom in the S3 finale:
Thanks for the cap. Well somebody seems to have their aim at her.
Maybe they'll add some erased scenes from TTLG into the repeat, right before the premiere?

Oh, and yes, it looks like Jack punches Locke. At least that's what Dark's posters say. He only punches people he threatens to kill. Booooo
Old 01-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You hate her that much?
Conmama would be just Jate with reversed roles.
Quote:
But then you'd never get a chance to hook-up with him.
Hmm.... bisex with a thing for brunettes?
Quote:
Crap, now you have me confused. i think he was there in one of the early scene, but I'm too lazy to check.
Checked: the only scene featuring Hurley in the episode is when Kate tricks him in telling her where Locke keeps Miles in Otherville.
Quote:
Were you also far more interested in Skate scene than anything else, like I was?
The first time I didn't even register the scenes who didn't have Sawyer and Kate , had to re-read the whole thing twice to get what happened in the episode.
Quote:
Thanks for the cap. Well somebody seems to have their aim at her.
Maybe they'll add some erased scenes from TTLG into the repeat, right before the premiere?
I don't remember if it's Sayid who is aiming at her... I should've checked the screencaps better as I was already on Lost-Media.
Quote:
Oh, and yes, it looks like Jack punches Locke. At least that's what Dark's posters say. He only punches people he threatens to kill. Booooo
Could that man get more pathetic?
Oh yes, he can and he will.

P.S. MARSHA ONE OF US!

P.P.S. totally gratuitous hotness:

Old 01-24-2008, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm.... bisex with a thing for brunettes?
Or maybe blondes just don't do it for him?

Quote:
Checked: the only scene featuring Hurley in the episode is when Kate tricks him in telling her where Locke keeps Miles in Otherville.
Oops.
I have no idea where I got Hurley on Kate's trial from.

Quote:
The first time I didn't even register the scenes who didn't have Sawyer and Kate, had to re-read the whole thing twice to get what happened in the episode.
Same here.

Quote:
I don't remember if it's Sayid who is aiming at her... I should've checked the screencaps better as I was already on Lost-Media.
It's okay, she's dead anyway, right?

Quote:
P.S. MARSHA ONE OF US!

Quote:
P.P.S. totally gratuitous hotness:

Who caught his attention?

This was posted by taterbot on FB's, but I don't know the original source:
Quote:
Soundbite: Josh Holloway ("Sawyer") On the Kate/Sawyer relationship

Josh Holloway: "So far it's still, there's still feelings there and um, we have an encounter again this season. And it's an interesting one too...We've still got feelings, and we're undecided where that's going, and like I said before, I'm not sure exactly sure where my character is going to end up, so I think he may be proposing certain things to her, or her to him, like, 'Where ya gonna go?' It's kind of all up in the air because of the situation on the Island."
Fishbiscuitland.com • Login

So, he wants to stay, she wants to leave?
Old 01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Or maybe blondes just don't do it for him?
Well if we consider Cassidy and Kate.. cold be.
It's not like Sawyer being bisex would stop me. Only a thing like... a coma, would stop me from hitting on Sawyer.
Quote:
I have no idea where I got Hurley on Kate's trial from.
Don't worry. Two days ago I came up with a storyline in which the Boaties were on the island to retrieve something like the Holy Grail.
Quote:
It's okay, she's dead anyway, right?
You never know with this show.
Quote:
Who caught his attention?
Me. Holding a sign with the text "Me. You. Tree. Sex. Now."
Quote:
So, he wants to stay, she wants to leave?
Thanks for reporting that, patatina.
Coupling this with the TV Guide bit, I think your guess is spot on.

Dang I want the dialogue of that scene. ;_;

P.S. Could tater have got to see something from the new Lost magazine in advance? Josh is on the cover.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well if we consider Cassidy and Kate.. cold be.
It's not like Sawyer being bisex would stop me. Only a thing like... a coma, would stop me from hitting on Sawyer.
Maybe some of his organs would have moments of "lucidity" so you'd be fine.
I'll stop it now.

Quote:
Me. Holding a sign with the text "Me. You. Tree. Sex. Now."
"Soyy hon'. I can't. Kate's about to jump me in Othersville a bit later."

Quote:
Thanks for reporting that, patatina.
Coupling this with the TV Guide bit, I think your guess is spot on.
Wouldn't the reverse be more expected?
You know, a non-pregnant fugitive wanting to stay and a conman, who wanted so badly to leave, to do it when he has a chance?

Quote:
Dang I want the dialogue of that scene. ;_;
That's the only thing missing for this episode.

Quote:
P.S. Could tater have got to see something from the new Lost magazine in advance? Josh is on the cover.
I have no idea. The next Lost magazine will come out ain the second week of February, I think. Ep 4 won't have aired by then.
Maybe she saw some clip on ABC or somebody gave her the quote a bit earlier?
Old 01-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe some of his organs would have moments of "lucidity" so you'd be fine.
I'll stop it now.

Seeing as Sawyer is busy, me and you can use that tree.
Quote:
Wouldn't the reverse be more expected?
You know, a non-pregnant fugitive wanting to stay and a conman, who wanted so badly to leave, to do it when he has a chance?
I can see Sawyer's POV at this point but I'm missing Kate's. she has just learnt that she ploice is still trying to catch her, she's spoken with Miles about it the day before... I really don't get why she wants to leave (I didn't understand her dreamy expression when she tells Jack, "are we really going home?" as well).
Quote:
That's the only thing missing for this episode.
I hate that that person described in details Kate playing Hurley, and was so vague with such a bit moment.
Quote:
Maybe she saw some clip on ABC or somebody gave her the quote a bit earlier?
Probably.
It's just that now I'm curious about who interviewed Josh and for what.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

From Kristin - Watch with Kristin - Red-Hot Video: Lost Sneak Previews!
Quote:
Say it with me tubers: Hallelujah!

Lost is back in just one short, almost bearable week. And to herald the return of the show that is an oasis in this here desert of a winter TV season, I am superthrilled to offer you a preview of the season premiere, "The Beginning of the End," in the six video clips below.

Play 'em below, and then check back first thing Monday for the kickoff of my weeklong Lostapalooza festivities leading up to the premiere of season four, Thurs., Jan. 31 on ABC at 9 p.m. I'll be doing a greatest hits tour of my own, answering your fan questions about the new season and chatting up returning Lostie Harold Perrineau!

Check out the vids, and then post your squeals, shouts and other exclamations of Lost-related joy in the Comments section. I'll be right there with you. Yay!

P.S.: Danielle vs. Ben? OMG, awesome.

Also Deej posted this on FB's about Josh's quote:
Quote:
eta: that quote from Josh that tater posted? He's wearing that lovely black leather jacket from the tv guide cover.
So, it's probably an interview. I hope they show it soon.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Loved the sneak peeks!
I wish I had time to discuss them but I have to go offline. :/
Quote:
Also Deej posted this on FB's about Josh's quote:

So, it's probably an interview. I hope they show it soon.
Thanks fo that!
About time we get some decent new stuff.

I have to be up super early tomorrow so I should be around before lunch time, 'night hun. ♥
Old 01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have to be up super early tomorrow so I should be around before lunch time, 'night hun. ♥
See you tomorrow.
Good Night!

I'll just talk to myself for a while.

Sawyer is not suspicious of the rescuers, at least at first. I wonder what will make him change his mind. Maybe Hurley?

When Ben tells Danielle to take Alex away from there, does he mean the island in general? Probably yes, but I don't think the two of them will leave.
What is he so afraid of? I'll go with some natural catastrophy (volcano) in case it's not all about the Boaties.

I thought that shot from the promos in which Jack aims was him looking at Naomi, but it's Locke. Can't they just split into two groups in peace and harmony?

I don't usually dig Hurley's sad scenes but this one seemed sincere.
Claire, however, needs to work some more to make her grief look convincing. Meh again.

Sawyer reaching out to Hurley was nice, but I doubt this tender side will stay on for long.

How will Hurley end up being rescued?
Sayid too? He seems not to trust the new guys.

ETA: Taterbot posted more stuff on FB's - Fishbiscuitland.com • Login

Two more Josh quotes about Season Four from ABC's press materials. I'll get Evie next, and then some of the others if I have time:

Quote:
"This season is awesome so far, from what I'm reading and shooting. The stories are so concise and it's fast-paced and it's flashing forward and it's flashing back and it's in the present and it's always moving. Now...that's the best way I can describe Lost now: It's always moving, the story."

"Tune in for season four because the story is heating up and it's very concise and it's definitely heading toward an endpoint, so...now is the time not to wait for the DVD. Time to watch it, because every show is very intriguing and moves the story forward."
Quote:
Evie:

"I was told before the season even began that it's now wide open. They can do whatever they want. And we've seen episodes in the past on Lost where they haven't done flashbacks at all, so you know, that's always an option. We've always been able to go anywhere we want with it, but now with the flashforwards they've just opened up one more option."

"The triangle just becomes more complicated, it becomes more like a rectangle. And um that's fun. That's exciting. I've been saying now for two-ish seasons that, um, I want to see Kate stand on her own two feet, outside of any man, and I think everyone's going to interpret what happens with Kate, romantically, differently."

"The big question this year was introduced at the end of last season and that is the people who have come to rescue us and whether they're good, whether they're bad, whether we're going to get off this island or not, and if they're going to be the people to get us off, or if it's going to be yet another bum lead, and we're going to continue on as survivors until who know else shows up on the Island to rescue us from our misery."
She could be talking about Juliet or about Aaron.
Either way, it sucks IMO, especially the different interpretations part.
How cool and unusual for Kate. NOT!!!

ETA: More quotes
Quote:
Michael Emerson:

"It's definitely an issue how Ben can take punishment. It's almost like he's get a penance—it's like a Catholic bargain he's made with his own genius. He gets to have his way in his manipulation of others, but in return he has to take a whippin' now and then."

"Previously, the show has pitted camps one against another on the island. Now I think the perspective opens out and becomes more global. So I think the battlefield becomes worldwide now."

"I think it's clear in Ben's mind that whoever's coming on the big boat means them no good whatsoever, and I think he's being perfectly honest about that."

"Well I think it's a little ambiguous and it always will be, but I think there's a less villainous dimension to him. Or dimensions other than the villian, the manipulator. I still hold on to a notion that one day that when his true context is revealed we will find that Ben is all that stands between a lot of good people and their destruction."

"People should tune in to season four of Lost because of the brilliant men who have entertained them so royally for the past three years have kicked it up a notch. Layers of storytelling, layers of timeline, complications and violent surprises unbelievable."
Quote:
Naveen Andrews:

"It's the best thing that could have happened. I mean, both Damon and Carlton I think expressed frustration that, about, writing aimlessly, that the show could go on 10 years, let's just say, hypothetically, and you know, where do they put an ending. I think for any kind of writer, you need a conclusion."

"The question of this season is who's going to get off the island, how and why, and uh, if that happens, because we've already seen Matthew and Evie had a present, a future, discuss the possibility of returning to the island, so I guess in terms of geography, you'll understand how some people get off the island, and what is it that's going to bring them back."

"I think it's better than season three. I know that's a bit like saying, 'The new album's better than the last one, please buy it.' ...A real shift in how the audience might perceive characters they've come to know, and let's say, get used to. Characters that they may have felt somewhat easy with, or relaxed with, suddenly show another side."
Isn't that interesting?
Rescue before ep 8 seems more and more likely to me.
I'm sure he's referring to Sayid working for Ben in the last paragraph, but I think they might turn every character for 180°, at least for a while.

Quote:
Emilie

"It's interesting. I feel like I haven't seen half the cast this season because they've just been split up, basically, since the start. Which is interesting, sort of different dynamics and different people working together, so that's fun."

"It's very interesting conflict between the two groups and also though, the new people that come along, that really add something very interesting. And you'll find out a lot about why they're actually here and it goes into a whole new perspective of Lost in another way, too, as far as flashbacks."
ETA: Lost-TV guy strikes again - What we know as of 1/19/08 WARNING! VERY SPOILERISH Post #116+ - Page 19 - MyMedia-Forum.com
Quote:
Wow, this thread exploded.

I saw first four episodes.

Episode Three reveals that in the future Sayid is an assassin / operative for Ben. Ben is super rich and is connected to some kind of covert ops thing--he can get Sayid passports and currency in a James Bond/Jason Bourne style. At the end of the episode Sayid gets shot and contacts Ben for covert medical help.
ETA: WCHS-TV episode 3 description:
Quote:
Episode: The Economist

Sayid and Kate try to negotiate for Locke's hostage, whom they think might be the key to getting off the island
I think they might all be in Othersville at this point.

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-25-2008 at 04:44 AM
Old 01-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally some quotes from Josh about S4! The new stuff is going to be concise and moving forward. Got it!

And Poor Evi. "The triangle just becomes more complicated, it becomes more like a rectangle. And um that's fun." Yeah, we can tell she's very excited.