Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
It would be great, but I'm not hopeful when it comes to Cooper storyline.
That's one of the biggest things that I can't see ignored. If I don't hope for that, I don't know what I should hope for.
Quote:
Me too. And sadly we were right. they just can't let go of their Adam and Eve.
Or maybe they can. Now that a lot of people are convinced that they've figured that skeletons storyline out. Penelope and Desmond are even a better option for them, considering Desmond is the first character who introduced the time travelling theme in the story.
Quote:
From Dark's - Spoilers: Season 4 Promo from New Zealand
He posted some caps. Most of them seem to be from the season 3 finale but some, not very interesting ones IMO, look new.
Who is the girl in black tank top with the gun? Bonnie (or Greta... I forgot who is who)? For a moment I was like "OMG Ana".

Defend the island or die.
Nice, lol.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Or maybe they can. Now that a lot of people are convinced that they've figured that skeletons storyline out. Penelope and Desmond are even a better option for them, considering Desmond is the first character who introduced the time travelling theme in the story.
In my mind Desmond and Penelope are meant to reunite in the real world.

Quote:
Who is the girl in black tank top with the gun? Bonnie (or Greta... I forgot who is who)? For a moment I was like "OMG Ana".
I have no idea.
Ana. Imagine the outrage is she were to come back. But you'd be happy to see her.

Quote:
Defend the island or die.
Will they all defend the island or is there actually some split between the Losties?
There hasn't been almost any mention of Desmond in spoilers and we still have no idea what's going on with Jin and Sun on the island.

I haven't sent any question to Ausiello.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
In my mind Desmond and Penelope are meant to reunite in the real world.
Anything is possible... it would be cruel to reunite them and then zap them in skeleton form, but if there is an epic couple in this show linked to time and space themes, it's those two. (not to mention than even Rose and Bernard are more epic than Jate in my book - and they fullfil the "black and white" stones symbolism. Try to beat that. )
Quote:
Ana. Imagine the outrage is she were to come back. But you'd be happy to see her.
I'll throw a party! At my house! And I'll pay for the booze!
Because it's not like I'm going to be broke because of all the people attending. (you'll partecipate because you love me and I'm holding back my hate for Champignon for you)
Jokes aside, I don't like the "dead people cameos". You can't get rid of a character and keep his/her fans quiet about the decision giving them these "little gift". Screw that. Ana had storylines and connections (Christian) that they thew to hell, it's not having her appearing for 5 minutes in a season that I'll be happy about the whole thing.
Quote:
Will they all defend the island or is there actually some split between the Losties?
There hasn't been almost any mention of Desmond in spoilers and we still have no idea what's going on with Jin and Sun on the island.
I have no idea about Jin and Sun.
The SkyOne poster says "some will be saved", this commercial "Defend the island or die". Lol, mixed signals about the plot.
I'm very curious about Desmond, I think and hope he'll stay behind, btw no trace of him in the 4x02 promo pics and I thought it was weird.
Quote:
I haven't sent any question to Ausiello.
I've asked him about the Ben/Losties future situation. Just to send something.

P.S. Sweetheart, I closed the board when you arrived... worst timing ever.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Charmqn and Lyly posted some info about the new TV Guide issue on L-F:
Quote:
Just found out that several of the lost castmembers will have their own covers for Tv Guide. Josh is alone on his, wearing a black leather jacket

Evi has a solo cover. the other pairs are Locke/Ben, Juliet/Hurley and Jin/Sun
Quote:
Evangeline Lilly (paraphased)

"Kate's kind of got her s--- together and the reason she's coping so well is the "he" Kate referred to in the FF. Before discovering the answer in her episode the actress thought it was either Sawyer or a kid. But she seemed wealthier so she might have married some rich guy."

from Josh Holloway

"Sawyer's a bit more cautious about people coming to rescue them." "He's come to the realization that there really is nothing back(home) for him. His life wasn't good. I don't think he'd know what to do back there."
Quote:
Anything is possible... it would be cruel to reunite them and then zap them in skeleton form, but if there is an epic couple in this show linked to time and space themes, it's those two. (not to mention than even Rose and Bernard are more epic than Jate in my book - and they fullfil the "black and white" stones symbolism. Try to beat that.)
Nice.

Quote:
I'll throw a party! At my house! And I'll pay for the booze!
Because it's not like I'm going to be broke because of all the people attending. (you'll partecipate because you love me and I'm holding back my hate for Champignon for you)
Jokes aside, I don't like the "dead people cameos". You can't get rid of a character and keep his/her fans quiet about the decision giving them these "little gift". Screw that. Ana had storylines and connections (Christian) that they thew to hell, it's not having her appearing for 5 minutes in a season that I'll be happy about the whole thing.
Don't worry about the party leaving you broke.
No Ana, no party.
But thanks for the invitation.

Quote:
The SkyOne poster says "some will be saved", this commercial "Defend the island or die". Lol, mixed signals about the plot.
Especially if it turns out those who don't defend the island (Jack's group) survive and make it off, and those who do (Team Locke) somehow die. It probably won't go like that, but something's off.

Quote:
I'm very curious about Desmond, I think and hope he'll stay behind, btw no trace of him in the 4x02 promo pics and I thought it was weird.
I don't think he'll be seen in that one at all.
Sun/Jin don't seem to be in those pics either. Maybe they went to the beach to get some stuff?

Quote:
I've asked him about the Ben/Losties future situation. Just to send something.
That's a good question which could help us understand the Team Locke dynamics a bit better.

Quote:
P.S. Sweetheart, I closed the board when you arrived... worst timing ever.
I don't like it when you apologize for nothing.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Charmqn and Lyly posted some info about the new TV Guide issue on L-F
So it's already out? Wow, I didn't get that.
thatnks for reporting those excerpts!
But, huh? Evi thought "he" was Sawyer or her son and still thought the story was leading towards Jate? It seems we're really screwed then.
Quote:
Nice.
I know how much it costed you not to say "Idiot those are Jack and Kate put it in your mind".
Quote:
Especially if it turns out those who don't defend the island (Jack's group) survive and make it off, and those who do (Team Locke) somehow die. It probably won't go like that, but something's off.
We still have Jin in the limbo, all things considered. But it's hard to imagine that the Losties on mainland are in a bigger danger than the ones left behind, that's for sure. Still, Sayid is still pretty connected to the island, and Hurley and Jack's lives seems ruined by the return, so I'm still optimistic that Jack is right when he says the O6 made a "mistake".
Quote:
I don't think he'll be seen in that one at all.
Sun/Jin don't seem to be in those pics either. Maybe they went to the beach to get some stuff?
They've kidnapped Des to force him to predict the gender of the baby.
I didn't noticed team Jun was missing too from the photos, thanks! It's weird because they're still in the jungle, where could those 3 have gone?
Quote:
I don't like it when you apologize for nothing.
I don't like when it seems that I leaves just when you arrives.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But, huh? Evi thought "he" was Sawyer or her son and still thought the story was leading towards Jate? It seems we're really screwed then.

We talked about it last night, but, seriously, how could she have played that scene right not knowing who "he" was at the time?

Leah Kate posted the scans on FB's - Fishbiscuitland.com • Login.
I just skimmed through the article.
the fact that Naveen said those who got off might feel some sense of guilt about people left behind and might have to return, makes me think they know Sawyer, Claire... are alive.

Josh maked it sound like Sawyer is nowhere near forgetting about Cooper deal. I also had the impression he was choosing to stay.

Quote:
We still have Jin in the limbo, all things considered. But it's hard to imagine that the Losties on mainland are in a bigger danger than the ones left behind, that's for sure. Still, Sayid is still pretty connected to the island, and Hurley and Jack's lives seems ruined by the return, so I'm still optimistic that Jack is right when he says the O6 made a "mistake".
When Jck said they had to go back, I knew that's the truth and they'd eventually do it. It's how the show works - Jack is always right.

Quote:
They've kidnapped Des to force him to predict the gender of the baby.

Quote:
I don't like when it seems that I leaves just when you arrives.
But I do it all the time.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We talked about it last night, but, seriously, how could she have played that scene right not knowing who "he" was at the time?
If they really don't say a thing to their actors, the fact that all the plots get spoilered anyway it's even more hilarious.
Quote:
Leah Kate posted the scans on FB's - Fishbiscuitland.com • Login.
I just skimmed through the article.
Thanks! I saw them through a link Deej put on lj, wanted to read the article then got caught in the whole thing about Heath Ledger being dead.
Quote:
the fact that Naveen said those who got off might feel some sense of guilt about people left behind and might have to return, makes me think they know Sawyer, Claire... are alive.
I got the same feeling when I read about Sayid working for Ben and Hurley wanting to go back first than anyone else.
I don't remember if I mentioned this before... but what can be the reason behind adding an odiotic line like the one about the beard when Hurley brings up the island topic with Jack? If it's a way to mock our mocking of Jack's conditions in the finale, it won't work because I know I'm going to dislike Jack even more for that stupid comment.
Quote:
Josh maked it sound like Sawyer is nowhere near forgetting about Cooper deal. I also had the impression he was choosing to stay.
That's good to hear. I don't want his emotional state ignored or "reset" without a reason, unless I see that he's dealt with it.
Quote:
When Jck said they had to go back, I knew that's the truth and they'd eventually do it. It's how the show works - Jack is always right.
Yep. That doesn't save him from gbeing lame, though.
Quote:
But I do it all the time.
Exactly. So I know you don't do it on purpose because otherwise you would try to cover yourself. But if I do it once... it's suspicious.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks! I saw them through a link Deej put on lj, wanted to read the article then got caught in the whole thing about Heath Ledger being dead.
I wasn't a fan but it still shocked me. Apparently he died of overdose.
His daughter is still a baby.

Quote:
I don't remember if I mentioned this before... but what can be the reason behind adding an odiotic line like the one about the beard when Hurley brings up the island topic with Jack? If it's a way to mock our mocking of Jack's conditions in the finale, it won't work because I know I'm going to dislike Jack even more for that stupid comment.
I say bingo to the bolded part. It reminds me of that horrible mobisode.

Dark has the TV Guide scans and Lyly posted some on L-M.
I haven't seen the cover with Josh yet.

Here are the two pages with spoilers:

Interesting details IMO:
  • Desmond is demanding a seat on the helicopter. It doesn't exactly sound like he chose to stay.
  • Jack is helping Lapidus (Jeff Fahey) load some stuff onto the helicopter. Are they getting ready to leave? If the answer is yes, then I say in ep 8.
  • the newbies will be pit one group of Losties who is ready to risk everything and wants to leave against those who will do anything not to get rescued (Locke).
  • Jin/Sun's reactions will have everything to do with the baby

surya on L-F said that maybe the FF will go backwards time-wise:
Jack's, Hurley's, Sayid's, Kate's, Jin/Sun's.

She also mentioned Darlton saying that at some point the FFs will meet with the present time. I think they did say something like that, but I wasn't clear what excatly they were referring to (Kate and Jack returning or something else).

If episode 7, which is Kwon's, ends up being very soon after the rescue then maybe these two points (future and present) will collide in ep 8. Maybe that's when the rescue will happen?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wasn't a fan but it still shocked me. Apparently he died of overdose.
His daughter is still a baby.
It saddened me too, considering he was so young and had a daughter.
Also, it's true that I knew few things about him, but I never heard anything about him having isues or experiencing a tough period... the news of his dead really came out of the blue for me.

Thanks for the scans and the spoilers summary.
Quote:
Interesting details IMO:
  • Desmond is demanding a seat on the helicopter. It doesn't exactly sound like he chose to stay.
  • Jack is helping Lapidus (Jeff Fahey) load some stuff onto the helicopter. Are they getting ready to leave? If the answer is yes, then I say in ep 8.
  • the newbies will be pit one group of Losties who is ready to risk everything and wants to leave against those who will do anything not to get rescued (Locke).
  • Jin/Sun's reactions will have everything to do with the baby
Desmond wanting to board the elicopter? Didn't see it coming. Really. I still hope he'll have a change of heart.
I really would like to know asap as this division will go down, what argument the Boaties will use to make the O6 go over their doubts (that seem to be there since the very first 2-3 episodes).

Gah. I wish they had talked with Josh more. Now I have my head filled with theories about his emotional situation.
Quote:
surya on L-F said that maybe the FF will go backwards time-wise:
Jack's, Hurley's, Sayid's, Kate's, Jin/Sun's.

She also mentioned Darlton saying that at some point the FFs will meet with the present time. I think they did say something like that, but I wasn't clear what excatly they were referring to (Kate and Jack returning or something else).

If episode 7, which is Kwon's, ends up being very soon after the rescue then maybe these two points (future and present) will collide in ep 8. Maybe that's when the rescue will happen?
It's a fashinating theory, but that should be a very good gap between the period of time covered by Kate's episode, and the one covered by 4x07. In Eggtown we're still 2 years after the rescue.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It saddened me too, considering he was so young and had a daughter.
Also, it's true that I knew few things about him, but I never heard anything about him having isues or experiencing a tough period... the news of his dead really came out of the blue for me.
Maybe he was just suffering from depression and anxiety.

Quote:
Thanks for the scans and the spoilers summary.
I'm sure I skipped quite a few thins. I wish someone would transcribe the important bits.

BTW The article says taht it's unlikely they'll film the whole 16 episodes even if the strike ends soon. Also, they wouldn't be able to run all episodes uninterruptedly.

Quote:
Desmond wanting to board the elicopter? Didn't see it coming. Really. I still hope he'll have a change of heart.
Apparently he's pretty loud about it.
But why if he trusts Charlie?
Maybe he's playing them.

Quote:
I really would like to know asap as this division will go down, what argument the Boaties will use to make the O6 go over their doubts (that seem to be there since the very first 2-3 episodes).
Something tells me it gets interesting after Kate's episode.

Quote:
Gah. I wish they had talked with Josh more. Now I have my head filled with theories about his emotional situation.
I just hope we'll be able to see and hear more about Sawyer's thoughts, fears and motivations on screen.

Quote:
It's a fashinating theory, but that should be a very good gap between the period of time covered by Kate's episode, and the one covered by 4x07. In Eggtown we're still 2 years after the rescue.
I'm not putting much wight onto Aaron's presumed age. First of all Dark's sources said was 2-3-4. Not very specific.
Besides Aaron seems like a 1-year old on the island and he's supposed to be just a few months old.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe he was just suffering from depression and anxiety.
I just wish he had tried to... I don't know. I wish he had tried everything but that.
I'm sure I skipped quite a few thins. I wish someone would transcribe the important bits.
Quote:
BTW The article says taht it's unlikely they'll film the whole 16 episodes even if the strike ends soon. Also, they wouldn't be able to run all episodes uninterruptedly.
Basically, everyone has a different position on this.
Just today I read a reply of Jorge on The Fuselage, reported on Dark's, where he said he thought it could be still possibile to go back to work.
Quote:
Apparently he's pretty loud about it.
But why if he trusts Charlie?
Maybe he's playing them.
Maybe he'll end up trusting his vision more than Charlie's message, thinking that in the end it's always a way to go back home. Maybe Claire at first wants to leave too (or she stays behind because something happens to her).
Quote:
Something tells me it gets interesting after Kate's episode.
And we have nothing about that time.
Quote:
I'm not putting much wight onto Aaron's presumed age. First of all Dark's sources said was 2-3-4. Not very specific.
Besides Aaron seems like a 1-year old on the island and he's supposed to be just a few months old.
That's true. But if you're right and she's making Jack believe Aaron is FRimples, we're still around 1 year and a half, as a minimum. (6/9 months of pregnancy + the months to have the baby of that "size")

ETA - The Elizabeth/Jorge cover is on Lost-Media too, now. Me want Josh!!
Old 01-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Basically, everyone has a different position on this.
Just today I read a reply of Jorge on The Fuselage, reported on Dark's, where he said he thought it could be still possibile to go back to work.
The writers and the produces have started with informal meetings this week so we'll have to see how it goes.
The TV Guide just says that they probably won't be able to film the whole 8 remaining episodes even if the strike ends soon. I guess they'll have to figure out what would be the best thing to do (shoot as many as possible, leave it like it is and have a longer fifth season, maybe add 4 epiosdes to the nexts eason and 4 to the last one...). I have no idea.

Quote:
Maybe he'll end up trusting his vision more than Charlie's message, thinking that in the end it's always a way to go back home. Maybe Claire at first wants to leave too (or she stays behind because something happens to her).
That's a good guess. If he sees something horrible in his vision, I can see him wanting to stop it and getting all crazy and loud.

The spots on the helicopter are few. So why aren't there more women and older people, you know how it goes, the weakest ones first?
We have Sayid and Jack getting off the island.

Quote:
That's true. But if you're right and she's making Jack believe Aaron is FRimples, we're still around 1 year and a half, as a minimum. (6/9 months of pregnancy + the months to have the baby of that "size")
You're right. I wish there will be some clues which will make it possible to determine the timline.

Quote:
The Elizabeth/Jorge cover is on Lost-Media too, now. Me want Josh!!
I think I'm still awake just because I hope someone will get taht scan soon.

I think I'll go to bed in alittle while.
See you tomorrow.

Good Night!
Old 01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The writers and the produces have started with informal meetings this week so we'll have to see how it goes.
The TV Guide just says that they probably won't be able to film the whole 8 remaining episodes even if the strike ends soon. I guess they'll have to figure out what would be the best thing to do (shoot as many as possible, leave it like it is and have a longer fifth season, maybe add 4 epiosdes to the nexts eason and 4 to the last one...). I have no idea.
I would love the last suggestion you made, add 4 more episodes to the 8 airing now, and 4 to S5 to make it almost as long as one of the past seasons, to even things out. But I have no idea how this stuff works and not even how things stand in reality. The strike isn't even over yet.
Quote:
The spots on the helicopter are few. So why aren't there more women and older people, you know how it goes, the weakest ones first?
We have Sayid and Jack getting off the island.
I guess Miles will play a part in making Sayid a member of the "saved list". No idea about Jack. But to stay true to the Lost story, I guess even the new characters value Jack most than anyone else.
And maybe Jack has taken lessons to be an elicopter pilot and they could use one. He's amazing just like that.
Quote:
You're right. I wish there will be some clues which will make it possible to determine the timline.
Yep. even if it's just a cell phone or a date on a newspaper, like last year.
Quote:
I think I'm still awake just because I hope someone will get taht scan soon.
I was doing the same. LOLZ.

I'm off now too.

Good Night hun!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

In case you guys miss it on the news thread, here's the TV Guide cover of Josh. Thanks to Ralphie!

Enjoy and drool. I sure am.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

I´m so shocked about Heath Ledger´s death as well. I saw in in the news this morning when I checked the weather report and OMG I really liked him. I mean no internet staking, consuming every bit of him. But he seemed like a decent guy, actorwith brain and all. I liked his movies. He was talented! Now this, just 28 it´s so sad.

Quote:
I just wish he had tried to... I don't know. I wish he had tried everything but that.
I´ll go have look in the net ASAP! And yes, all those other junkies...Pete Doherty or Amy Whinehouse...they never die and consume lord knows what. But here...I hadn´t heard anything about Heath except that he split up with Michelle Williams.

Sorry about that long rambling but I´m really sad and just learned the news...

Crystaline - Thanks for bringing that scan over because yes, I barely check other threads It cheers me a bit up.

Interesting new spoilers indeed!

I like hearing about Sawyer wanting to stay on the island. At least some reasonable thought because yes, his reason to go back to the real world is gone. Finding& killing Cooper, his life purpose since he was young.

Quote:
Yet again, time confuses me and I hope they point that moment out for every idiot out there, ie. me. I had troubles with some of Desmonds flashes already
Closed Thread   Post New Thread