Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2008, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Sorry about that long rambling but I´m really sad and just learned the news...
Sorry it saddened you so much Alexa.

Thanks a lot Crystal!
Josh looks great (except for the hair lenght but I guess I'll have to live with that.)
His cover seems a bit different than all the others.

Quote:
I like hearing about Sawyer wanting to stay on the island. At least some reasonable thought because yes, his reason to go back to the real world is gone. Finding& killing Cooper, his life purpose since he was young.
Josh's words make me happy because I have a feeling Sawyer's storyline might be pretty good, but at the same time it's kind of sad and depressing to know he'll feel so hopeless and lost. He seems to be choosing not to leave rather than to stay, if it makes sense. I hope he'll eventually see the island as a place where he can start over.

Quote:
Yet again, time confuses me and I hope they point that moment out for every idiot out there, ie. me. I had troubles with some of Desmonds flashes already
I'm right there with you.

From Ausiello - Ausiello on Lost, Nip/Tuck, Veronica Mars and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com
Quote:
Question: I had a dream about Ask Ausiello. I dreamt that this week's edition included lots of info on Lost and a bunch of other shows I don't care about. — Jenni
Ausiello:
Wow, that is seriously creepy. I'm getting goose bumps as I dictate this to my assistant type this. C'mon, 'fess up: Did your "dream" also include Dionne Warwick and a $2.99/minute surcharge? No one's here to judge you. Laugh at you? Yes. Judge? Never. Regardless, your info is tack on, beginning with your prediction of Lost scoop. I have it on good authority that someone we thought was killed in the season finale will turn up very much alive in the Jan. 31 premiere. And this person may or may not be pictured above. Guesses are now being accepted in the Ask Ausiello Discussion Thread.

Question: "Someone who was on the beach, but that's been gone a season?"— Melissa
Ausiello:
Nah. But thanks for playing!

Question: Team Dalrton promised they'd deal with the four-toed statue this season on Lost. Any sign of it in the eight episodes they shot? — Robert
Ausiello:
Well, considering that I haven't seen the eight episodes yet, I can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is that other interesting "out of place" objects will turn up, both on and off the island.

Question: "Someone who was on the plane, but doesn't have a kidney?"— Kate
Ausiello:
Nah. But thanks for playing!
Why are people still playing the quizz game?
It looks to me like he and Kristin decided ignore the spoiler leakage for ep 4.

Here is, probably a shorter, online version of the article from the TV Guide - Back to the Future In our exclusive set visit, we delve into the daringly dark mysteries of the new Lost episodes! - TV Guide Magazine Cover Story | TVGuide.com

Last edited by misteriosa; 01-23-2008 at 04:34 AM
Old 01-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

That cover made my week.
Thank you, TV Guide. Thank you.
(this is random, but I think the Evi pic is from the same photoshoot of the pic with the blue sweater they used when she was named the hottest woman on TV).
Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Josh's words make me happy because I have a feeling Sawyer's storyline might be pretty good, but at the same time it's kind of sad and depressing to know he'll feel so hopeless and lost. He seems to be choosing not to leave rather than to stay, if it makes sense. I hope he'll eventually see the island as a place where he can start over.
It makes sense, I understand what you mean and got the same feeling reading Josh's line. I have no idea where his story is heading but at least now I got a little reassurance that they're writing his emotions consistently.
Quote:
Why are people still playing the quizz game?
It looks to me like he and Kristin decided ignore the spoiler leakage for ep 4.
Seriously. If a person reads spoiler, they know already. But Mickey recycles a lot of old questions so maybe who sent those did it before Dark pusblished the 4x04 synopsis.
The only "new" thing he said is 'other interesting "out of place" objects will turn up, both on and off the island' but it was somehow inted by both Dark in his first hangman game, and also from his source who mentioned a "Dhama artifact" off the island in the teasers for eps 2, 3 and 4.

Thanks for nothing, Michael. .D
Thanks! Later today I'll add all the new stuff to the opening post.

Alexa, I'm sorry about how much the news about Heath Ledger affected you , I wasn't a fan but it saddened me considering what I knew about him, so I can imagine how you can feel.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
(this is random, but I think the Evi pic is from the same photoshoot of the pic with the blue sweater they used when she was named the hottest woman on TV).
It looks new to me. That's Kate in her FF version.
I went to see her old cover and her hair seems different there, as do her eyes which appear bluish. But that was on eheavily photoshoped photo.

Quote:
It makes sense, I understand what you mean and got the same feeling reading Josh's line. I have no idea where his story is heading but at least now I got a little reassurance that they're writing his emotions consistently.
Yes, his emotional state makes sense even though his decision to stay seems odd to a lot of people who read this quote from Josh. I can't complain about it because Sawyer staying on the island was one of my biggest wishes for this season.

Quote:
The only "new" thing he said is 'other interesting "out of place" objects will turn up, both on and off the island' but it was somehow inted by both Dark in his first hangman game, and also from his source who mentioned a "Dhama artifact" off the island in the teasers for eps 2, 3 and 4.
I won't even try to guess what he's atlking about. It seems pointless to me.

From BuddyTV - Exclusive Interview: Jorge Garcia from 'Lost'
Quote:
This week, we unveil the interview that BuddyTV contributing writer Jon Lachonis conducted with Jorge Garcia, the lovable Hurley from Lost. Much like last week's interview with Michael Emerson, Jon got the opportunity to speak to Garcia face-to-face during his October Lost set visit in Hawaii. Listen to Jorge Garcia discussing the infamous Numbers, his interactions with some of the new characters coming to the island, and his future plans now that Lost has an end date in sight. Remember to check back next Wednesday for Jon's final interview from Hawaii.

Below you will find both the written transcript and full mp3 audio of the interview.

How is season 4 going so far for you?
It's going really well. The scripts are really exciting. It's very much reminiscent of the excitement of going through the scripts we got in season 1, where it was really crazy directions and like "What's going on?" Season 4 is going to be very important for people to adjust their Tivos or record the show after Lost. A lot of closing teasers are really WTF moments, and it's going to be pretty cool.

So the cliffhanger is a big focus this season?
Every season they do like to end the show with a good little something, but there have been some great final pages in scripts we've been reading.

Hurley, in the season 3 finale, finally got to show his warrior side. Are we going to see some more of that in season 4?
Gradually I think we've seen, from season 1 all the way to the van moment, Hurley slowly kind of take responsibility, slowly start to be a leader and step up, and kind of take a more leadership role. He's assuming a little more, for sure.

Has the new shooting schedule increased demand or opened up any extra opportunities for you as an actor?
Well, I don't know yet. It's opened up the break between the end of season 4 and the beginning of the next season. I know there's still talk of the impending writers' strike situation, which might turn days off into snow days, where they keep adding it to the end of the year if we can't shoot it. Who knows.

Let's talk about the numbers. Hurley's numbers, is that an issue that's resolved for Hurley? Are we ever going to see anything about that again?
I don't know. The numbers became a monster for awhile, and then they kind of faded away a bit lately. Not much has been numbers oriented recently that I can think of.

With the new people arriving on the island, does that move the threat away from the monster and the issues that were a threat to the survivors on the island to the new people? Or is that just something new to the mix?
I think it's just something new to the mix. Sure the monster's always there, but we've been living with that there for awhile, so you might give a little more weight to the slightly more unknown I guess. But the monster is definitely still on our minds for sure.

You're probably restricted on what you can say.
Yeah, I don't have that much information. I've had scenes with two of the newcomers, and my run-ins with them have been pretty ambiguous still.

So I know in earlier seasons there's been this lore about the Lost set that when the new actors come in it's very welcoming. Now that you guys are three seasons in and have built a more hardened core, is it still that kind of an open experience?
I think so. I think it's fun when new people come and join us, because it's just new dynamics and new chemistries to form with people. It kind of keeps an actor on his toes. I guess that's something you have to ask them more than us, but I always try to make an effort to bring people along and tell them where the good places are around Hawaii to hit up. Especially cause they're all living out of their hotels at the start usually.

On that note, now that the show has got an end point, I know you guys kind of started lives here. How did the prospect of production coming to an end affect you guys personally?
I'd been house hunting, but never finding anything, so now I'm definitely looking at going back to California to be closer to the business and my family and stuff. That reality I'm dealing with. I've been in the same place for three seasons so far, so I have amassed stuff that now has to either get sold off or sent back. I'm actually gonna start maybe a public storage near my sister's house, so I can send her boxes to kind of stash for me. I don't want to have to move everything at the last minute.
WTF moments, yeah not my thing. The Aaron revelation sucks but people will probably love it.

And where is that Josh interview dammit?

From Dark's rumours - Rumours: TRUE : Libby back for Episode 4.08?
According to IMDB Libby will appear in episode 8.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It looks new to me. That's Kate in her FF version.
I went to see her old cover and her hair seems different there, as do her eyes which appear bluish. But that was on eheavily photoshoped photo.
The lips/chin area of her face made me think of that other TV guide cover, but I didn't go to check the pic and I went by memory with my comment so it's not a ssurprise that I was wrong.
Quote:
Yes, his emotional state makes sense even though his decision to stay seems odd to a lot of people who read this quote from Josh. I can't complain about it because Sawyer staying on the island was one of my biggest wishes for this season.
I just pray the focus on the island won't be on Jacob, the four-toes statue etc, and nothing else because I could seriously hate it. I didn't give up on my Las Vegas dream storyline for that, lol.
Sawyer making the decision to stay there is somewhat surprising, I agree, but we can't say anything until we get an idea on how the situation will get when things will start turning wild.

In the article, when they collect the comment from Evi they say something like she has just finished to shoot a "tense" scene with Josh. Do you think they were talking about ep. 4, something before that, or something after that? From eps 5-6-7-8?
Thanks!
That's the interview with Jorge that Doc Arzt asked Dark to take down a while ago.
Quote:
And where is that Josh interview dammit?
Seriously. I hope at least it's going to be a long and nice interview, considering we've been waiting forever! And that Doc Arzt seems to have talked with Michael Emerson for hours.
Quote:
From Dark's rumours - Rumours: TRUE : Libby back for Episode 4.08?
According to IMDB Libby will appear in episode 8.
Thanks again. That's kind of a confirmation, we guessed she was going to appear in Micheal's FB.

I need to go to eat, dang. :/
I'll make plans to rearrange my dinner schedule better for the future, lol!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just pray the focus on the island won't be on Jacob, the four-toes statue etc, and nothing else because I could seriously hate it. I didn't give up on my Las Vegas dream storyline for that, lol.

No, really, there better be some great Sawyer scenes which will show us what's going on in his head.

Quote:
Sawyer making the decision to stay there is somewhat surprising, I agree, but we can't say anything until we get an idea on how the situation will get when things will start turning wild.
Killing Cooper might be the event that made him change his mind and the situation with Kate doesn't help either.

Quote:
In the article, when they collect the comment from Evi they say something like she has just finished to shoot a "tense" scene with Josh. Do you think they were talking about ep. 4, something before that, or something after that? From eps 5-6-7-8?
I figured she was referring to the fight scene with Sawyer, the last one from "Eggtown". Less likely about one of their scenes from Sayid's episode.

One of the first sentences in the article says: Last September, on a hot and sticky Hawaiian morning, Lost's future was primed for takeoff.

But the repporter mentions the helicopter (Jack and Lapidus load it, Desmond demands a seat...). There've been no spoilers suggesting we'd see the helicopter land on the island that early or am I wrong? It certainly doesn't seem to happen in episodes 3 or 4, for which we got a lot of info.

Quote:
I'll make plans to rearrange my dinner schedule better for the future, lol!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No, really, there better be some great Sawyer scenes which will show us what's going on in his head.
I'm still optimistic, Josh's words somehow reinforced that.
Maybe the Doc Arzt interview could help, too.

IF AND WHEN HE DECIDES TO PUBLISH IT.
Quote:
Killing Cooper might be the event that made him change his mind and the situation with Kate doesn't help either.
I'm sure the themes touched in their argument will hit some nerve in him.
It saddens me a lot to imagine their last exchange is Kate's slap, at the same time it makes it easier to accept her attitude and actions in the future.
Quote:
I figured she was referring to the fight scene with Sawyer, the last one from "Eggtown". Less likely about one of their scenes from Sayid's episode.

One of the first sentences in the article says: Last September, on a hot and sticky Hawaiian morning, Lost's future was primed for takeoff.

But the repporter mentions the helicopter (Jack and Lapidus load it, Desmond demands a seat...). There've been no spoilers suggesting we'd see the helicopter land on the island that early or am I wrong? It certainly doesn't seem to happen in episodes 3 or 4, for which we got a lot of info.
I went to re-read the article but what rings wrong to me is exactly the opening paragraph. We know in the premiere Desmond is frantically saying that they shouldn't have contacts with the boat, it's hard to believe 2 or 3 episodes later he has changed his mind. Even less than there is an elicopter parked there, when we know the Boaties parachute themselves on the island.
But really, I'm so confused about the timeline that I can't determine anything for sure. @_@
Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm still optimistic, Josh's words somehow reinforced that.
Maybe the Doc Arzt interview could help, too.

IF AND WHEN HE DECIDES TO PUBLISH IT.
It's not up to him. You should focus your anger at Buddy TV.
They published the interview with ME on Jan 16. I guess we can expect the next one in a week's time.

Quote:
I'm sure the themes touched in their argument will hit some nerve in him.
It saddens me a lot to imagine their last exchange is Kate's slap, at the same time it makes it easier to accept her attitude and actions in the future.
Very convenient.

Quote:
I went to re-read the article but what rings wrong to me is exactly the opening paragraph. We know in the premiere Desmond is frantically saying that they shouldn't have contacts with the boat, it's hard to believe 2 or 3 episodes later he has changed his mind. Even less than there is an elicopter parked there, when we know the Boaties parachute themselves on the island.
But really, I'm so confused about the timeline that I can't determine anything for sure. @_@
To make things even more confusing, Desmond hasn't even been mentioned in spoilers or seen in the promo photos for the first 4 episodes, except for that line from the trailer about not trusting the Boaties.
Maybe he'll have a vision about Claire on the plane and getting killed somehow so he'll try to replace her.
I think it's possible he's just making a scene to perhaps destract the newbies for some reason.
Maybe that scene happens in epsiode 5?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's not up to him. You should focus your anger at Buddy TV.
They published the interview with ME on Jan 16. I guess we can expect the next one in a week's time.
He's on my black list too because he's hyoping the hell out of this season and had posted two articles which had no content other than that.
BTW, in the end it's Buddy TV who got to publish the interviews, right? If I remember correctly both the Jorge and the last ME interviews were posted there.
Quote:
Very convenient.
That's rule #1 of this triangle, you screw up one side to validate the development in the other. It could be worse... I remember how much got to me to see Kate totally focussed on the Jack rescue mission while Sawyer was pining over her at the beach, at least in this case it seems like there will be anger on both sides.
Quote:
To make things even more confusing, Desmond hasn't even been mentioned in spoilers or seen in the promo photos for the first 4 episodes, except for that line from the trailer about not trusting the Boaties.
Maybe he'll have a vision about Claire on the plane and getting killed somehow so he'll try to replace her.
That could fit with the spoiler about Desmond feeling guilty over Charlie's death. He may do anything to be sure Claire and Aaron stay safe, no matter what.
Quote:
I think it's possible he's just making a scene to perhaps destract the newbies for some reason.
That would be ultra cool.
Quote:
Maybe that scene happens in epsiode 5?
Could be. But you shouldn't ask me because I'm the most confused fan of all over this topic.

Can't wait for Jack to bring up the Red Sox again. *yay...not*
Old 01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Seriously. But I probably have a different reason altogether than you do for not looking forward to it.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yankees fan?

I should start appreciating Jack for the endless source of fun he is, like with his line about the beard in Hurley's episode, lol.
Old 01-24-2008, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He's on my black list too because he's hyoping the hell out of this season and had posted two articles which had no content other than that.
BTW, in the end it's Buddy TV who got to publish the interviews, right? If I remember correctly both the Jorge and the last ME interviews were posted there.
Yes, they were both published by BuddyTV.
Didn't he have an interview with EM, too? I hope Josh's will be up before hers.

I agree with you about Doc's reviews. Not just his but from all those people who saw the episodes and do nothing but create hype about them. For all we know they are great fans of Lost and have loved every episode so far. I'll wait until they air. Besides, I'm pretty sure some reviewers thought SIASL was awesome before fans saw it and realized it sucked.

Quote:
That's rule #1 of this triangle, you screw up one side to validate the development in the other. It could be worse...
And when you know the writers will never make one particular side look bad no matter what, it leaves Sawyer.

Quote:

I'll roll my eyes at the reference but, like always, some fans will thinks it's the coolest thing ever.

From Dark's - Spoilers: New Billboards appearing

Just a pic of a billboard in Tallahassee, Florida which says:
Quote:
WHO ARE THE OCEANIC 6?
IIRC one of the titles on the TV Guide says "Who leaves and who stays?"

So why reveal it so soon, in the first 7 episodes, if for example, the rescue happens only at the end of the season?
There's always the suspense issue. We've know since the finale that Jack and Kate are out of danger on the island. Now we'll be able to feel the same about 4 other people.
If we see one of them die in the FF, doesn't it take away from his or her on-island story?

But who knows.
If they stay on the island long enough, then maybe there will still be time for a Jate hook-up. Never mind that it would make Sawyer's words to Kate 100% true and her slap even harder to understand.

I just can't see them all staying on the island for the whole 16 episodes.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes, they were both published by BuddyTV.
Didn't he have an interview with EM, too? I hope Josh's will be up before hers.
I'm not sure. In the article he published some days ago he mentioned seeing her, Jorge and ME on set. But in that comment he posted on Dark's he only mentioned Micheal Emerson and Josh's interviews.
Quote:
I agree with you about Doc's reviews. Not just his but from all those people who saw the episodes and do nothing but create hype about them. For all we know they are great fans of Lost and have loved every episode so far. I'll wait until they air. Besides, I'm pretty sure some reviewers thought SIASL was awesome before fans saw it and realized it sucked.
Exactly. I would understand if you had something to share in your message and before that you put a comment about how you feel about the episodes. But going on and on about their awesomeness, in abstract, is so annoying. (also, it seems like everyone is yelling in our faces that they've watched the episodes and we suck because we didn't )
Quote:
And when you know the writers will never make one particular side look bad no matter what, it leaves Sawyer.
The comments we've read so far aren't promising, nor are certain things we've seen last season... but again, how much credit can we put in certain comments? There were fans last year who thought the collest thing happened in the finale was Hurley saving the day with his van. That Sawyer line reported in the 4x04 re-cap gave me some hope, the same did Josh's statement on TV Guide.
Quote:
From Dark's - Spoilers: New Billboards appearing

So why reveal it so soon, in the first 7 episodes, if for example, the rescue happens only at the end of the season?
There's always the suspense issue. We've know since the finale that Jack and Kate are out of danger on the island. Now we'll be able to feel the same about 4 other people.
If we see one of them die in the FF, doesn't it take away from his or her on-island story?
They could make it interesting only if we didn't see how the person dies, just hear about his/her death. I'm pretty convinced they leave way before the end of S4, what I don't know is how they'll handle the going back to the island.
Quote:
If they stay on the island long enough, then maybe there will still be time for a Jate hook-up. Never mind that it would make Sawyer's words to Kate 100% true and her slap even harder to understand.
I think at this point, a Jate hook-up on the island is totally out of the question, even if they stay on island for the whole season. They wouldn't have put that line there if that was the case.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure. In the article he published some days ago he mentioned seeing her, Jorge and ME on set. But in that comment he posted on Dark's he only mentioned Micheal Emerson and Josh's interviews.
So, he didn't mention the interview with Jorge either even thoug it was done.
We'll have to wait until next week.

Quote:
I think at this point, a Jate hook-up on the island is totally out of the question, even if they stay on island for the whole season. They wouldn't have put that line there if that was the case.
I hope you're right.

Quote:
They could make it interesting only if we didn't see how the person dies, just hear about his/her death. I'm pretty convinced they leave way before the end of S4, what I don't know is how they'll handle the going back to the island.
Didn't EM say we'll find out some Losties died in the FFs, in the same interview in which she said something that happens in ep 7 made her sad?
If that's the case, it must be either Jin or Sun because it doesn't look like it's any of the other 4. We know both of them appear in the FF so I assume we'll find out how exactly Jin (less likely Sun) will be end his life.

I'm trying to think of some reasons which could make sense for the rescue being delayed by the end of the season. I just don't see what those 8 episodes on the island would be about. We'll know pretty soon that the freighters are not good, we'll know who made it off..
What we still don't know is how they'll decide who gets to leave and who gets to stay, but according to the TV Guide the Boaties will pit the Losties against one another so we might find out their motivations pretty soon.
Besides the circumstances, it's also unclear how they'll get off physically (boat, helicopter, sub...?).

I think, once we see these 6 people leave the island, there will be no more need for the FFs. We'll probably jump ahead in time to the point when Jack and Kate meet at the airport or soon after. Then they could continue the story from there and fill in the gaps with FBs.
I also expect a time jump on the island because I don't see how else they could paralelly show both settings. They could also use FB to tell what happened between the rescue and the point in which the story will continue.
Let's say they surprise us with showing Sawyer living in an Othersville house with Juliet/Claire/Charlotte (I actually imagine dthey would use that trick and have him reunited with Cassidy in the FF). We know he loves Kate but he could be in another relationship out of convenience, comfort, or even some kind of stability.
He could even be the new "Ben" of the island.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So, he didn't mention the interview with Jorge either even thoug it was done.
We'll have to wait until next week.
The comment about the ME and Josh articles came after the Jorge interview or as a comment to apologize for asking Dark to take it down (don't recall exactly), so I don't know...
Quote:
Didn't EM say we'll find out some Losties died in the FFs, in the same interview in which she said something that happens in ep 7 made her sad?
If that's the case, it must be either Jin or Sun because it doesn't look like it's any of the other 4. We know both of them appear in the FF so I assume we'll find out how exactly Jin (less likely Sun) will be end his life.
She said the script for episode 7 made her cry a lot, but the part about the deaths I think was referred to the S3 finale, because she talked about people "exploding". Was it the Lost press conference in South America?
Quote:
I'm trying to think of some reasons which could make sense for the rescue being delayed by the end of the season. I just don't see what those 8 episodes on the island would be about. We'll know pretty soon that the freighters are not good, we'll know who made it off..
What we still don't know is how they'll decide who gets to leave and who gets to stay, but according to the TV Guide the Boaties will pit the Losties against one another so we might find out their motivations pretty soon.
Besides the circumstances, it's also unclear how they'll get off physically (boat, helicopter, sub...?).
I don't think there are many options to delay that, even if the Losties who will leave trusted completely the Boaties, you need to set up some kind of war on the island to justify the episodes passing, and I can't see them going so far.
Quote:
I think, once we see these 6 people leave the island, there will be no more need for the FFs. We'll probably jump ahead in time to the point when Jack and Kate meet at the airport or soon after. Then they could continue the story from there and fill in the gaps with FBs.
I also expect a time jump on the island because I don't see how else they could paralelly show both settings. They could also use FB to tell what happened between the rescue and the point in which the story will continue.
Quote:
Let's say they surprise us with showing Sawyer living in an Othersville house with Juliet/Claire/Charlotte (I actually imagine dthey would use that trick and have him reunited with Cassidy in the FF). We know he loves Kate but he could be in another relationship out of convenience, comfort, or even some kind of stability.
He could even be the new "Ben" of the island.
If they make Sawyer hook up with a woman he's never showed interest in before I'll be highly disappointed. I can deal with Juliet but it's going to hurt my vision of Sawyer if they set something up with Claire or the new chick, seriously. Hopefully the latter will go back to mainland with her friends (although Miles saying he'll "take care of her" has me afraid he's planning to leave her behind)
As much as I see Cassidy a closed chapter just like Kevin and Sarah, at least in her case there is some history and a daughter to explain having Sawyer settling for a woman who isn't the love of his life. That was a WTF that you could understand in retrospect.
Gosh, even Ana had bonded with Sawyer more than Claire and had a better dynamic with him.

*shudders*

I still wish he was on mainland using his skills and intelligence to help rescue the ones left behind. Getting an episode in which he checks on Clementine. Play James Bond with Sayid. Going around in a black leather jacket. *sigh*
Old 01-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She said the script for episode 7 made her cry a lot, but the part about the deaths I think was referred to the S3 finale, because she talked about people "exploding". Was it the Lost press conference in South America?
I think it was some press event in LA.
I went to check that article and think she was talking about the new season.
Quote:
"There will be more looks into the future, but that won't be find out until the end of the episode. We will also see that some survivors are dead in the future".
It sounds like a FF death to me.

Quote:
I don't think there are many options to delay that, even if the Losties who will leave trusted completely the Boaties, you need to set up some kind of war on the island to justify the episodes passing, and I can't see them going so far.
I agree. And the spoilers so far point to an early split between the Losties and them being suspicious of the new guys shortly after they arrive. If some spoilers or rumours about the newbies being well armed turn out to be right, even some fights might happen in the first bunch of episodes.

BTW I was going to ask you to send a question to Kristin about The Boaties getting into the Loaties' heads in interesting ways (I don't want to keep sending her the same question ), but they I thought that maybe she was talking about the newbies manipulating the survivors and pitting them against one another, just like TV Guide article suggested.

Quote:
If they make Sawyer hook up with a woman he's never showed interest in before I'll be highly disappointed. I can deal with Juliet but it's going to hurt my vision of Sawyer if they set something up with Claire or the new chick, seriously. Hopefully the latter will go back to mainland with her friends (although Miles saying he'll "take care of her" has me afraid he's planning to leave her behind)
As much as I see Cassidy a closed chapter just like Kevin and Sarah, at least in her case there is some history and a daughter to explain having Sawyer settling for a woman who isn't the love of his life. That was a WTF that you could understand in retrospect.
Gosh, even Ana had bonded with Sawyer more than Claire and had a better dynamic with him.

*shudders*
But they could easily show the "bonding" part in the FB, just like Kate's sudden character growth in the FF.
I thought Miles referred to killing Charlotte.

Quote:
I still wish he was on mainland using his skills and intelligence to help rescue the ones left behind. Getting an episode in which he checks on Clementine. Play James Bond with Sayid. Going around in a black leather jacket. *sigh*
I'm pretty sure Sawyer will end up living in Goodwin's house and who knows, maybe he has a black jacket somewhere in his closet.