Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
It's not like I won't you give credit anyway, mwahaha
You better.

Quote:
October 6.
(filming for ep. 4x04 --> Sep 25 - Oct 6 || ep. 4x05 --> Oct. 5 - Oct. 18)
Thanks!
I forgot the info we got about ep 4.
Maybe he goes to explore the stations after his fight/discussion with Kate.
He took a pic with Terry's double but that doesn't mean he shared a scene with Locke although it's possible.

iI have no idea what I'm saying.

Quote:
Good. I'll try to ask about the premiere's flashes or who has ep. 4x02, again.
Maybe he'll answer in a couple of weeks.

It's time to go to bed.
'Night!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Maybe he goes to explore the stations after his fight/discussion with Kate.
Now, that's a very nice scenario.
Quote:
He took a pic with Terry's double but that doesn't mean he shared a scene with Locke although it's possible.
It's possible, but we have too little to tell. For instance we can only assume the pictures were taken the same day, although I don't remember what he said in the post exactly.
Quote:
I have no idea what I'm saying.
Don't worry, I do.
Quote:
Maybe he'll answer in a couple of weeks.
I hope Kristin won't fail us.

Good Night Misty!
Old 12-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Happy weekend Ladies

Here I am again...referring to things you discussed pages ago

1st of all, comming back to your question about Robbie Fran, accodring to that tabloid, yes it´s Robbies new girlfriend but it really doesn´t look like `Big Love`to me or I´m still too much in shock about his style...the beard, the jacket and those pants he should know better. He´s british after all! Or those years in the States really weren´t good for his style (No ofense to all US citizens reading this )

Angry Sawyer I want that too I really liked him in the finale. I mean lovey dovey Sawyer is cute but too much of that? Nope! I don´t want a Jack2.0

What else did I miss? Yet another interview about the triangle? Ok, so I didn´t miss anything new just saved myself some time

Oh but those caps from the theater promo Gotta love Lost and it´s fans. The geekiest thing ever. Looks like from the 1950s There is still no real youtube version out there?!

Quote:

I still feel that this "new modality of storytelling" could be the death of the show is they play their cards not so well. And the more I hear about it (like repeting the "past or future?" trick in several episodes), the less I like it.
I´m really confuzzled too! Does that mean we get the story told from different angles with different outcomes? I mean like that ep with Paolo and Nikki, when we knew half the ep already. That would be boring
Old 12-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Alexa
Happy week-end to you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
1st of all, comming back to your question about Robbie Fran, accodring to that tabloid, yes it´s Robbies new girlfriend but it really doesn´t look like `Big Love`to me or I´m still too much in shock about his style...the beard, the jacket and those pants he should know better. He´s british after all! Or those years in the States really weren´t good for his style (No ofense to all US citizens reading this )
I think what's most traumatizing is the beard, but the good thing is that he can shave that and change clothes, it would've been worse if he went for some crazy stuff like... shaving his head or else. Maybe he was just in a "oh come on, I'm not in the mood to dress up to buy an ice-cream today", it often happens to me too. I'm more curious about his girlfriend/date, once I read he has had trouble with his romantic/sexual life so let's hope he will have luck.
Quote:
Angry Sawyer I want that too I really liked him in the finale. I mean lovey dovey Sawyer is cute but too much of that? Nope! I don´t want a Jack2.0
More than once I said Josh say he didn't want Sawyer to lose his edge, and I agree. The actual dark state is too much but perfectly understable given what he's gone through last year, I don't want him to suffer/hate himself as much as he's doing now, but if this storyline means having him back in action, and in a serious mood, I'll all for it. Dramatic Sawyer is the best, I was pretty pissed when they simply kept him on the beach playing with Hurley and pining over Kate in the second part of S3.
Quote:
What else did I miss? Yet another interview about the triangle? Ok, so I didn´t miss anything new just saved myself some time

The Evi interview about the triangle will come up in the next Lost magazine, so around the end of January/beginning of February. Just in time to pimp this crap of a storyline for S4.
Quote:
Oh but those caps from the theater promo Gotta love Lost and it´s fans. The geekiest thing ever. Looks like from the 1950s There is still no real youtube version out there?!
I'm surpirsed too, but no one recorded it.
God bless the guy you ohotgraphed those frames, and let's hope he'll hurry up with the Sawyer scene(s).

We need new material, desperately, considering how little stuff about him we got during this hiatus.
Quote:
I´m really confuzzled too! Does that mean we get the story told from different angles with different outcomes? I mean like that ep with Paolo and Nikki, when we knew half the ep already. That would be boring
I think they'll probably unfold an episode keeping us wondering if we're in the past pre-island of that character, or back on mainland after the rescue, and only at the end we'll understand which one is the case. Just like we didn't know we were in the future with Jack until the last scene with Kate at the airport.
That's so lame to repeat that trick just because it worked well the first time.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

The talks between the writers and the producers ended without a deal.
It looks like we really won't have anything to discuss for two months.

Fran, you keep changing the icons and I'm still waiting for my Santa Josh.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The talks between the writers and the producers ended without a deal.
It looks like we really won't have anything to discuss for two months.
I didn't have a lot of hope that things would get resolved, but still... it sucks to hear that.

The only good thing is that Sawyer's fate is already written in those first 8 episodes: if he stay alive, and what kind of path he's likely to take in the season.

2 more months of nothing to talk about are a bitch, though.
Quote:
Fran, you keep changing the icons and I'm still waiting for my Santa Josh.
But none is made by me.

I'm studying though, today I stumbled upon this tutorial and the coloring is amazing:
offthewallicons: tutorial =)

All the things I like the most use curves, and I'm still completely clueless about how to use them. :/
Old 12-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The only good thing is that Sawyer's fate is already written in those first 8 episodes: if he stay alive, and what kind of path he's likely to take in the season.

Also, it will be easier to decide whether to keep watching or not.

Quote:
2 more months of nothing to talk about are a bitch, though.
I'm hoping for promos to start airing in January.
How could I have forgotten about the Jackisodes?

Quote:
But none is made by me.

I'm studying though, today I stumbled upon this tutorial and the coloring is amazing:
offthewallicons: tutorial =)

All the things I like the most use curves, and I'm still completely clueless about how to use them. :/
I don't need fancy icons, just a regular one, made by you.
Make it curveless.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Also, it will be easier to decide whether to keep watching or not.
Yep. If Sawyer dies (even typing it feels like a stab in the heart), the choice is super quick and simple. More trouble if they ruin his character or turn him to the "dark side". I still think that if they keep him in the story, they can't screw up what has been built in 3 years, but I'm prepared for anything.
Quote:
I'm hoping for promos to start airing in January.
They should be a given... right?
Quote:
How could I have forgotten about the Jackisodes?
I forgot about those awesome features too.
I still say they'll air the Sawyer one one week before the S4 premiere.
Quote:
I don't need fancy icons, just a regular one, made by you.
Make it curveless.
Curveless doesn't sound sexy. :/
But I'll do something, if you're adamant in waiting for my crap .
I still recommend snagging some great icon from someone who know what they're doing.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They should be a given... right?
I guess so, but you never know.

Quote:
I forgot about those awesome features too.
I still say they'll air the Sawyer one one week before the S4 premiere.
I'll wait until the next one comes out and then try to predict when Sawyer will get his.

Quote:
Curveless doesn't sound sexy. :/
But I'll do something, if you're adamant in waiting for my crap .
I still recommend snagging some great icon from someone who know what they're doing.
I'm too lazy to take other people's icons and then credit them. I'm also not sure if I should ask them for permission or not. That's why I use only those made by Deej on apartment42. But she hasn't made any more SantaJosh icons except for the one you used a few days ago.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I guess so, but you never know.
Airing promos in theaters in December and then doing no TV promotion in January would be very stupid, but yep at this point, who knows.
Quote:
I'll wait until the next one comes out and then try to predict when Sawyer will get his.
I still don't understand the logic being the order, I'm hoping 3-4 is maximum amount of Jack-mobisodes we'll get, but wait airing all of them almost in a row?
Quote:
I'm too lazy to take other people's icons and then credit them. I'm also not sure if I should ask them for permission or not. That's why I use only those made by Deej on apartment42. But she hasn't made any more SantaJosh icons except for the one you used a few days ago.
So you want Santa Josh? The caps from the Whisper DVD extra feature?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I still don't understand the logic being the order, I'm hoping 3-4 is maximum amount of Jack-mobisodes we'll get, but wait airing all of them almost in a row?
Maybe he'll be in every mobisode until the end?

Quote:
So you want Santa Josh? The caps from the Whisper DVD extra feature?
Yes, that would be lovely.

Why has that guy photographed only a few frames of the promo?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe he'll be in every mobisode until the end?
If they want to mirror the actual show, then it's possible.
Quote:
Yes, that would be lovely.
Ok!
I'll see what I can come up with in the next couple of days.
Quote:
Why has that guy photographed only a few frames of the promo?
Maybe he feared he could get caught?
Although, if he's a projectionist, I think he's alone for most of the time...
I doubt he's doing it on purpose to prolong his moment of fame, because a person could record it and offer a clip with the whole thing making his "frame updates" useless.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If they want to mirror the actual show, then it's possible.
Good point.

Quote:
I'll see what I can come up with in the next couple of days.

Quote:
Maybe he feared he could get caught?
Although, if he's a projectionist, I think he's alone for most of the time...
I doubt he's doing it on purpose to prolong his moment of fame, because a person could record it and offer a clip with the whole thing making his "frame updates" useless.
I don't know if this guy is a projectionist but there was one poster on Dark's who said he worked in the theatre. It was when Kristin announced the movie promos.

Why can't these people at least give a detailed description of the promo?

Maybe that guy doesn't want to take photos of the whole promo because that would include shots from the last season?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Don't get excited or I'll feel awful if I have to give you an horrid result because I wasn't able to do better.
Quote:
I don't know if this guy is a projectionist but there was one poster on Dark's who said he worked in the theatre. It was when Kristin announced the movie promos.
Oh, thanks for clearing that up to me! I've got he was a projectionist when probably we were just speculating about it.
Quote:
Why can't these people at least give a detailed description of the promo?
Maybe they're not so into the show and don't want to give out descriptions/reports containing mistakes?
Quote:
Maybe that guy doesn't want to take photos of the whole promo because that would include shots from the last season?
I don't think so, if he's able to recognize the old stuff it would take even less time to get shots only of the new scenes.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Don't get excited or I'll feel awful if I have to give you an horrid result because I wasn't able to do better.
You have to start with something. I'm sure it'll look nice.

Quote:
I don't think so, if he's able to recognize the old stuff it would take even less time to get shots only of the new scenes.
I just want a few new Sawyer shots. It would be nice if there are some from later episodes, not the early ones.

Do you thing all 8 episodes are already completed?
Who knows when Insiderscoop will be able to see them.