Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

He used the 25% of a question I sent 3 weeks ago, lol.

To me this Michael/Zeke encounter is too weird to even speculate about it. I just hope they won't try to make me believe that Michael has seen his face before and never said a thing.

Now we can only hope to get our eyes on that promo.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
He used the 25% of a question I sent 3 weeks ago, lol.

He did it again. I guess there isn't much use in sending him any more questions. If he has something to tell he'll use one of the old ones.

Quote:
To me this Michael/Zeke encounter is too weird to even speculate about it. I just hope they won't try to make me believe that Michael has seen his face before and never said a thing.
Maybe Michael got punched in the head by Tom, which erased his memory of their brief and violent encounter.

Since Ausiello's spoiler about Michael comes from Dark and Ryan, I think it's possible his info about surprising alliances was just a spec based on what ME said.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Maybe Michael got punched in the head by Tom, which erased his memory of their brief and violent encounter.
Or maybe Tom got fatter and stopped dyeing his hair. Or maybe they'll just ignore the past, as usual.
BTW, is "Gun-toting" referred to the scene..?
And could be there any inner meaning in the expression "is guaranteed to, ahem, make waves"? My English fails me when it comes to second meaning and stuff like that.
Desperation leads you question even what is plain clear.
Quote:
Since Ausiello's spoiler about Michael comes from Dark and Ryan, I think it's possible his info about surprising alliances was just a spec based on what ME said.
I haven't thought about that... but it's probable.
Right now I would just like to know if Odi's source and Bullman are reliable or not.

Tonight I think I dreamed of Sawyer on the Galactica, wearing the clothes Josh had to put on for the Command&Conquer videogame. *facepalm*
Old 12-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Or maybe Tom got fatter and stopped dyeing his hair. Or maybe they'll just ignore the past, as usual.
They probably like the actor who played Tom and decided it would be nice to have him in another scene.

Quote:
BTW, is "Gun-toting" referred to the scene..?
I'm not sure if it's referred to his character in general (like on the beach when he had a gun) or to this particular scene.

Quote:
And could be there any inner meaning in the expression "is guaranteed to, ahem, make waves"? My English fails me when it comes to second meaning and stuff like that.
Desperation leads you question even what is plain clear.
make waves - cause trouble
Is it just me or does does Ausiello sound like the Odi's source?

Quote:
Right now I would just like to know if Odi's source and Bullman are reliable or not.
I completely trust Bullman and I have no trouble believing the Odi's rumours.

Quote:
Tonight I think I dreamed of Sawyer on the Galactica, wearing the clothes Josh had to put on for the Command&Conquer videogame. *facepalm*
Aww. You are obsessed.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They probably like the actor who played Tom and decided it would be nice to have him in another scene.
So you think it will be some meaningless scene in which they bump into each other and fight over a parking spot?
Maybe Micheal is drunk, that's why he won't remember it.
Quote:
make waves - cause trouble
Is it just me or does does Ausiello sound like the Odi's source?
Thanks! Then there is nothing more than what I thought. I always hope those idiomatic expressions are used in some super cool unusual acceptation.
Quote:
I completely trust Bullman and I have no trouble believing the Odi's rumours.
I tend to not trust anyone and their parents.
Foiler guys are attention seekers, so if I get all excited/worried about something they said I feel like I'm giving them what they were looking for. Of course reliable sources pay the price of my distrust too, but I can't help myself.
In both cases the point is always the same: Odi and Bullman reports stuff they got from someone else, so anything is possible.
Quote:
Aww. You are obsessed.
This is humiliating.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So you think it will be some meaningless scene in which they bump into each other and fight over a parking spot?
Maybe Micheal is drunk, that's why he won't remember it.
If they didn't have a fight, I could see Tom being on some Dharma assignment and never directly meeting Michael. But since they did meet, I don't know why any of them, especially, Michael didn't say anything. I guess it's possible it happened a while back an they simply forgot about it but what would be the point now that Tom is dead.

Unless, this is something like Desmond and Charlie in London?

Quote:
This is humiliating.
No, it's not.
What kind of dream was it?
Old 12-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Unless, this is something like Desmond and Charlie in London?
Dude. That would be something big.
But I doubt they would ever go there, Michael has already the whole "oh look, the traitor is back" storyline.
It's still possible that Tom is following Michael, maybe Zeke will be caught and Michael will try to stop him while Tom is all for disappearing before he can see his face, Michael will grab his arm and Tom will fight to get free and make a quick exit.

And then he'll phone his boss and tell him he won't do that again because he's a tender heart and Micheal looks cute.
Quote:
No, it's not.
What kind of dream was it?
I have no idea, I only remember a few flashes of Josh along the corridors of the Galactica.
(speaking of insane cross-over, I wouldn't mind Sawyer jumping on my favourite sci-fi show - and mock Lee day and night, tee-hee)

ETA - From this article by DocArzt:
Quote:
On the less speculative side of things is the appearance of photographs from afar of Michael (Harold Perrineau) being filmed on a freighter. Yes, freighters figure quite prominently into Lost at this point. Michael is without Walt and seems to be throwing something in the water. Is this the same freighter that Naomi’s people are on? Could this be a flashback to Michael’s escape from the grip of the island? All I know for sure is that I discussed the spoiler with a prominent figure in the world of spoilers and he felt the info was too hot to handle. I, obviously, do not.

Last edited by Hawthorn; 12-05-2007 at 05:52 PM
Old 12-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's still possible that Tom is following Michael, maybe Zeke will be caught and Michael will try to stop him while Tom is all for disappearing before he can see his face, Michael will grab his arm and Tom will fight to get free and make a quick exit.

And then he'll phone his boss and tell him he won't do that again because he's a tender heart and Micheal looks cute.

You just reminded me of the interview in the Lost magazine where the actor playing Tom (I forgot his name ) talked about his character's relationship with Jack.

Quote:
I have no idea, I only remember a few flashes of Josh along the corridors of the Galactica.
(speaking of insane cross-over, I wouldn't mind Sawyer jumping on my favourite sci-fi show - and mock Lee day and night, tee-hee)
I've only watched the first half of season one but found Lee to be annoying.

Thanks for the spoiler update.
Does it say anything new?
If that's the freighter, I have to say it doesn't look like I thought it would. It seems too small. Naomi and the three new parachuters would need a helicopter to land on the island but this boat doesn't seem big enough to carry one.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've only watched the first half of season one but found Lee to be annoying.
He's such a Gary Stu.
Quote:
Does it say anything new?
Would you laugh if I told you that I spent 5 minutes trying to decide if what he throws in the water could have an importance or not?
Probably you would.
The pic doesn't tell us anything new, just confirms the identity of the person we saw with his back to the camera in the previous photos, be indeed Michael.
Quote:
If that's the freighter, I have to say it doesn't look like I thought it would. It seems too small. Naomi and the three new parachuters would need a helicopter to land on the island but this boat doesn't seem big enough to carry one.
I thought the same thing. But I can't really think of a believable scenario for Micheal in which that's not the freighter either.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He's such a Gary Stu.
Reminds me of a certain Lost character with Daddy issues.

Quote:
Would you laugh if I told you that I spent 5 minutes trying to decide if what he throws in the water could have an importance or not?
Probably you would.
I didn't laugh but I did smile.

Quote:
I thought the same thing. But I can't really think of a believable scenario for Micheal in which that's not the freighter either.
I can't either.
Maybe there are more groups coming to the island than we think? Although I hoe not.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry, uncle showing up unexpected... as usual.
Quote:
Reminds me of a certain Lost character with Daddy issues.
If I compare them I have to say Lee is not that bad.
I'm not a Lee/Kara shipper but for instance their relationship is equal in ways I've never seen Jack and Kate.

OnDrugs!Jack in the S3 finale reminds me a little of fat!Lee in the BSG S3 premiere, lolol:
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5909/507ww7.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1619/415uu6.jpg
Quote:
I didn't laugh but I did smile.
Not like this --> I hope! O_O
Quote:
Maybe there are more groups coming to the island than we think? Although I hoe not.
No please, no more people... I have a sucky memory and sooner or later I'll start having trouble to remember all of them and their names.

Maybe Micheal is eaten inside by his guilt like Jack and just like him boards random boats with the hope they'll bring him back to the island?

Me want news about our lovely Goldilocks.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Big surprise ! I'm not a Lee fan. The best thing he ever did was the closing arguement at Baltar's trial.

It doesn't matter who comes to the island by the end of the season , which may not be until November of next year , they will be dead , unless the audience accepts them like Ben or Juliet.

I am guessing that Kristin and Aushole are saving anything good about Lost for when Lost is airing . There aren't going to have much to talk about in February or March if the strike continues , unless they save the Lost stuff.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If I compare them I have to say Lee is not that bad.
Nobody's that bad.

Quote:
Not like this --> I hope! O_O
No, with my teeth showing and all.

Quote:
Me want news about our lovely Goldilocks.
That would be lovey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
It doesn't matter who comes to the island by the end of the season , which may not be until November of next year , they will be dead , unless the audience accepts them like Ben or Juliet.
I wonder which one of the three new characters will die first.

Quote:
I am guessing that Kristin and Aushole are saving anything good about Lost for when Lost is airing . There aren't going to have much to talk about in February or March if the strike continues , unless they save the Lost stuff.
That's a good point.

I love your signature.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Big surprise ! I'm not a Lee fan. The best thing he ever did was the closing arguement at Baltar's trial.
That was great. One of the few great things. (I will never forget how bored I was by the episode Black Market).
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder which one of the three new characters will die first.
Champignon!!
No well, actually I think she'll stay because they need more women, so my money are on Miles or Daniel. Misty has had a bad influence on my brain so now my subconscious is starting to see him as Jun's little bundle of joy, so I'll go with Daniel, who looks like the probable leader figure between the three, and maybe has similar characteristics to Sayid and Jack.... so he's useless, lol.

[OT] Guysssss, David and Gillian are sporting their Mulder & Scully hairdo again!! :
http://www.fanforum.com/19599537-post256.html [/OT]

I should go look around if there is any news about the strike. And why no one has recorded that cinematic promo yet?! >.<

ETA - a rumor from DarkUFO:
Quote:
Received this interesting little tidbit in my mailbox today. Currently I have no confirmation on this.

Who do you speculate the Lostie killed will be?

Quote:
It has already been revealed that there is a key death early on in season four but don't get too worried that you'll lose a main lostie! The death will appear in a flash forward and is technically a long way off!

Source: Na Na

Last edited by Hawthorn; 12-06-2007 at 02:31 PM
Old 12-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Misty has had a bad influence on my brain so now my subconscious is starting to see him as Jun's little bundle of joy

Quote:
ETA - a rumor from DarkUFO
Thanks for that.
If that's true, the most likely character would be Jin at the moment, but if it happens very early on, it could be someone else (Sayid). It would be nice to know if Sawyer and Hurley get a FB or a FF in the first episode. If they make it off the island, they are my death candidates, too.

Quote:
I should go look around if there is any news about the strike. And why no one has recorded that cinematic promo yet?! >.<
From Dark's: Spoilers: First Look at Movie Theatre Lost Trailer
Quote:
Thanks to my source Derick who has kindly sent in these tantalizing frames from the Lost Trailer that is currently appearing in a number of Movie Theatre's across the US. We are hoping to obtain the other frames of the film shortly.
Big thanks to Derick who went to a lot of trouble to get these to us.

"Not the best quality. The green behined him is actually the ocean and sky and the other person on the left is Hurley (I would guess Hurley is hallucinating) Also at the top is another pic of someone falling from a helicopter"