View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
Unless, this is something like Desmond and Charlie in London?
Dude. That would be something big.
But I doubt they would ever go there, Michael has already the whole "oh look, the traitor is back" storyline.
It's still possible that Tom is following Michael, maybe Zeke will be caught and Michael will try to stop him while Tom is all for disappearing before he can see his face, Michael will grab his arm and Tom will fight to get free and make a quick exit.

And then he'll phone his boss and tell him he won't do that again because he's a tender heart and Micheal looks cute.
Quote:
No, it's not.
What kind of dream was it?
I have no idea, I only remember a few flashes of Josh along the corridors of the Galactica.
(speaking of insane cross-over, I wouldn't mind Sawyer jumping on my favourite sci-fi show - and mock Lee day and night, tee-hee)

ETA - From this article by DocArzt:
Quote:
On the less speculative side of things is the appearance of photographs from afar of Michael (Harold Perrineau) being filmed on a freighter. Yes, freighters figure quite prominently into Lost at this point. Michael is without Walt and seems to be throwing something in the water. Is this the same freighter that Naomi’s people are on? Could this be a flashback to Michael’s escape from the grip of the island? All I know for sure is that I discussed the spoiler with a prominent figure in the world of spoilers and he felt the info was too hot to handle. I, obviously, do not.

Last edited by Hawthorn; 12-05-2007 at 05:52 PM