Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2008, 06:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I was just saying that since it was partly why she was kicked out of the show she might not feel comfortable talking about it for herself first, foremost and only! Like it might be a sore subject for her, not the fans
I agree.
But I think she should fight that idea of she looking like a sister and express her opinion about it and even talk about how she fells being kicked out of the show because of that and tell what she really thinks about the Dean/Jo.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it's something she needs to "fight" about. It won't change anything after all.
When and if she feels comfortable talking about it, I'd be more than happy to hear what she has to say. Until then I can wait

However I would like to hear some thoughts on the Ellen-Jo thing.
Her believing that had the two Harvelle women not had any contact since the roadhoue burned down, Jo would be looking for her mum is very sweet and sounding true to the character. Because sure they have their differences and they don't see eye to eye on how Jo should live her life, but they do love eachother fiercely and I strongly believe that when push comes to shove they will put their pride and stubborness aside, at least enough so to just make sure the other is alive, safe and over all okay.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Her believing that had the two Harvelle women not had any contact since the roadhoue burned down, Jo would be looking for her mum is very sweet and sounding true to the character. Because sure they have their differences and they don't see eye to eye on how Jo should live her life, but they do love eachother fiercely and I strongly believe that when push comes to shove they will put their pride and stubborness aside, at least enough so to just make sure the other is alive, safe and over all okay.
Absolutely!
And one think we never see is how Jo like Ellen and what she is capable to do to protect Ellen.
One thing that I would like to see the Jo´s pov on How exactly she likes Ellen.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I wish a con would be held near one of us so that we could ask her some of these questions.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
Old 06-17-2008, 06:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I wish a con would be held near one of us so that we could ask her some of these questions.
That would be amazing!
Old 06-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Defnitelly!

I would love to be able to attend a panel like the Roadhouse one at EyeCon, with both ladies...

Maybe next con she does someone will as her something like these
Old 06-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

I hope so. It's frustrating that so many people are talking to her, but no one asks her the questions I want answers too.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
Old 06-18-2008, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
I don't think it's something she needs to "fight" about. It won't change anything after all.
When and if she feels comfortable talking about it, I'd be more than happy to hear what she has to say. Until then I can wait

It's a shame we haven't got those answers.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

Can i be aded?
Old 06-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Maybe next con she does someone will as her something like these
When is gonna be the next con?

~~~

Dean&JoFan You have been aded!!

Welcome!!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Hey Dean&JoFan!!!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
When is gonna be the next con?
I don't think she's signed on for any right now. But it's still pretty early and there are a few cons being organized, so she might get signed on by eventually
Old 06-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
But it's still pretty early and there are a few cons being organized, so she might get signed on by eventually
I hope so.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

I think it's great that even despite a whole year fo absence for both ladies they are still asked to do cons and stuff...
Old 06-19-2008, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

That is really cool!

Her Eyes Are Shaking Him Heart Boom Boom Boom Boom
Old 06-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think it's great that even despite a whole year fo absence for both ladies they are still asked to do cons and stuff...
That is really great!
I hope they continue to go at the cons.