Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You know what I'd really like, a flashback (or at least a fnafic) that explores Ellen and Jo's POV when the boys first came to the roadhouse.
I think it would have been pretty cool to see the scene from their eyes....
Ellen seemed happy, but was she really? I think I would have been a little... I don't know, worried. It would be nice to see what they were both thinking.

Captain Ewevs: "You!? But we killed you!"
Boba Fett: "Yes, you killed me. And that made me very, very angry."
Old 06-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

That would be very intersting!
But I think Jo could be very anxious for the time Dean will visit the rodhouse again, and Ellen maybe a bit worried about the thing and could had turn up a little memories from Ellen about Her Bill and John.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomsBullets (View Post)
Ellen seemed happy, but was she really? I think I would have been a little... I don't know, worried. It would be nice to see what they were both thinking.
It definatly would've been interesting to see their side of things. Especially Ellen's.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ellen seemed happy, but was she really? I think I would have been a little... I don't know, worried.
I think so too... I mean by the way she did act around the boys there was a certan restrain there. Especially before she found out about John.

I would mostl be interested to have seen them prep up after they heard the boys approaching. Now that would have been interesting, seeing them in action!
Old 06-07-2008, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I would mostl be interested to have seen them prep up after they heard the boys approaching.
Oh!Yeah!
That would be so cool!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

I can totally see them entering a routine and taking places without even talking. I get a feeling that this wasn't the first time they did something like that, though I do think it's possible it was the first time Ellen let Jo cover the front.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I do think it's possible it was the first time Ellen let Jo cover the front.
Im curious about if its Ellen the one who teach Jo how to use a gun or not.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Here is a clip from the con of Alona talking about Sam.
There is obviously a lot of respect between these two ladies!
That's nice to hear.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
There is obviously a lot of respect between these two ladies!
That's nice to hear.
Absolutely!
They should have another chance to work together.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can totally see them entering a routine and taking places without even talking. I get a feeling that this wasn't the first time they did something like that, though I do think it's possible it was the first time Ellen let Jo cover the front.
It definitely seemed like they were working some kind of routine.

Quote:
Im curious about if its Ellen the one who teach Jo how to use a gun or not
That's a really good question. I figure that because Bill died when Jo was so young that it must have been Ellen who taught her - I don't think Ellen would allow one of the visiting hunters to at least.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
They should have another chance to work together.
I am telling you if they ever do bring Ellen back and pretend Jo never existed it's gonna be totally weird.
It's not possible for them to keep that up even if they try. So really I am hoping that should they bring back Ellen, eventually they will have to adress the Jo issue also!
In which case we might see them both working together again!

Quote:
That's a really good question. I figure that because Bill died when Jo was so young that it must have been Ellen who taught her - I don't think Ellen would allow one of the visiting hunters to at least.
Actually if you do read Jo's blog entries I think it likely that there migth have been a hunter with whom Ellen trusted Jo, and he was the one who did take up some of Jo's ealry training, always according to the blog, so I don't think it that improbable.
So about this I could go either way of Bill having started teaching Jo a little before he died and she kept practising after, or Ellen taught her, or that hunter I;m talking about (Shawn's his name BTW) or even any combo of the above...
Old 06-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am telling you if they ever do bring Ellen back and pretend Jo never existed it's gonna be totally weird.
It's not possible for them to keep that up even if they try. So really I am hoping that should they bring back Ellen, eventually they will have to adress the Jo issue also!
In which case we might see them both working together again!
That's a great way to look at things. You definitely have a point.

Quote:
So about this I could go either way of Bill having started teaching Jo a little before he died and she kept practising after, or Ellen taught her, or that hunter I;m talking about (Shawn's his name BTW) or even any combo of the above...
Do we know how old Jo was when Bill died? I learned to shoot a gun when I was nine, but for some reason I got the vibe that Jo was like five or six when Bill died. That was just a feeling though.

I keep meaning to read the blog, but I haven't had a chance.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Would be really weird.

Quote:
I keep meaning to read the blog, but I haven't had a chance.
Me too!
I dindt have the oppurtunity to read it yet!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do we know how old Jo was when Bill died? I learned to shoot a gun when I was nine, but for some reason I got the vibe that Jo was like five or six when Bill died. That was just a feeling though.
According to the blog she must have been about 9ish...
Which to me did seem like a good age to start, and also going by your example too
I don't remember it very clearly but she might have mentioned something about someone teaching her to shoot also.
Would you look at that! Now I have a good excuse to re-read them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre silva (View Post)
Would be really weird.
Let's just hope TPTB notice exactly how weird....

Just a heads up, I have linked her blog entries on the Jo thread, in case you ever find the time to check them out

Last edited by Folie; 06-10-2008 at 09:49 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread