Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Okay it is nine o clock for me right now and Vampire Diaries is still on... What the hell is going on...
Old 11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

This ep was so funny for me.

Chuck/Becky=OTP lol

LARPer!Dean was totally Buzz from Home Alone! I seriously had to look it up and make sure because it was bugging the crap out of me. I'm pretty impressed with myself for figuring that one out.

Creepy kids are creepy. I swear this show is gonna give my husband a heart attack one of these days simply because of that alone. Heh.

I am looking forward to next week.... but not so much the HELLATUS after that. Boo.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

mandi, becky/chuck are totally OTP and becky was totally making some dinner in the end she and chuck are going to have the most awesome dysfunctional babies, EVER

&&

& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eh

While I didn't hate this episode, it does get crowned worst of the season so far.

Becky...I get that she's one of us, I get that she's suppose to be overboard...but seriously? Somebody off her all ready!!...talk about useless and pointles characters, Oh sure she had info on the colt, great....may we never see her again!

Chuck is starting to get on my nerves also I usually love Chuck but have to agree with the boys here, he has no right, prophet or not, to use their life story for money.

Cas-less episodes are starting to piss me off! I just keep reminding myself that now we only have 2 more Cas-less episodes to go through, so after hiatus...CAS ALMOST ALL THE TIME!

Where the heck do I know Burns or Barns or whatever fake!Sam's name is? IT'S BUGGING ME! It's gotta be from a commercial I think, right? While I'm at it, where is the actress from? Another person I know I know and can not put my finger on it.

Ok ranting aside....there were a lot of things I liked about the episode...

ooh wait, when the boys were using Chuck as a distration and he started going on about what was coming up...did he say John was not their father? or was I hearing things? I just find that an odd thing to throw in there for distraction purposes.

Loved the hookman dude! too bad what happened to him.

Two episodes in a row that Sam did nothing to annoy me! I love that awesome Sam is trying to make a come back!

I wincested this episode!

the fake!Sam & fake!Dean (sorry can't remember their names) They were awesome!!

Bela mention!

Interesting enough ghost story. I liked the nice twist to it.

I loved how Dean understood how while it may be a ****ty life, him and Sam are awesome!

Preview...

You know I'm not as pissed or disappointed as I thought I would be with what happens between two of the characters...she's grown on me. and IMO she's better than Anna. and it looks like it may be a sweet, touching moment. so I'm looking forward to it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
mandi, becky/chuck are totally OTP and becky was totally making some dinner in the end she and chuck are going to have the most awesome dysfunctional babies, EVER

&&

I LOVE IT!

And yes Chuck and Becky are going to have spastic, spastic, fangirly, spastic and adorable babies. Omg, the thought of Chuck holding a baby...

Becky is still my hero and I love her.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Passionate Fan

OH MY GOD! That was freaking hilarious. I love this episode soooo much. It definately has a place in my top ten.

I wasn´t really looking forward to this episode. I was thinking again a funny one I want drama for god sake but that was so great and so awesome - I can´t put it into words how much I enjoyed this episode.

Chuck was great as always. Especially when he is on stage and the audience is waiting for what he has to say and he drinks the water from this buttle on and on and on. And then later when he tells them what the like to hear or don´t like to hear and again goes on and on and on.

I am glad that Castiel wasn´t in it - he wouldn´t have fiting in.

I love Jensens acting when he tells the conDean and con Sam that his life sucks and they do care a lot. It was perfectly played out from him.

I love Sam with Becky and I find it so cute that in the end he pretend to be heartbroken it was such a sweet thing to do. And when he is on the phone and Becky is throwing kiss hands on him and he stands there a little awkward and his waving her. I love that he is so thoughful and caring and does so much just to not hurt her feelings. Jared plays this awkward situation on the phone so well - without any words you can tell what Sam is thinking and how he is feeling.

The conDean and conSam are sympathic, too. I like that they in the end want to help them and put their life into danger just to help all this people, because that what Sam and Dean would have done. And I love what conDean tells Dean at the end about Deans life and that it doesn´t suck. He is saving the world and has a brother who would die for you in a second. I think that it is good for Dean to hear these words and get some kind of approval for what they are doing.

And the beginning when they first enter the convention I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes...it was brilliant.

That the lead to the colt came from Becky was although a great idea. Of course she knows the books better then anyone!!!

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.

Last edited by sunny214; 11-13-2009 at 09:02 AM
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
Eh

While I didn't hate this episode, it does get crowned worst of the season so far.
See, I was wondering if I was just crazy. I am almost happy to see someone else didn't enjoy it as much as well. But maybe I just need to rewatch it.

Quote:
Cas-less episodes are starting to piss me off! I just keep reminding myself that now we only have 2 more Cas-less episodes to go through, so after hiatus...CAS ALMOST ALL THE TIME!
See, normally I like Cas when he is there, and don't really mind when he is not, but I freakin missed him this episode. I just felt he could have added something. Even if it was just comedy and boys could have like went crazy at the sight of a real angel...I dunno.

Quote:
Where the heck do I know Burns or Barns or whatever fake!Sam's name is? IT'S BUGGING ME! It's gotta be from a commercial I think, right? While I'm at it, where is the actress from? Another person I know I know and can not put my finger on it.
Ever go to the site Televisionwithoutpity? Damian and Barns are both the mods for Supernatural and Damian does the recaps. Obviously Kripke and the writers lurk there.

Quote:
Two episodes in a row that Sam did nothing to annoy me! I love that awesome Sam is trying to make a come back!

I wincested this episode!
See, this just made my day!! More Sam love and Wincest love the better!!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

I liked this one... It was funny and the kids were scary, and Becky is so amusing. Also, lead on the Colt!

Love the gif.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

A+ gif, Casey!
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

The beginning of this episode cracked me up. I don't care how over-the-top Becky is; I like her. And CHUCK! It was so great to see the prophet again.

I was laughing so hard at Sam & Dean being exposed to the convention for the first time. The looks on their faces were priceless. It was amusing to see them being mistaken for other LARPers.

HOMOEROTIC SUBTEXT panel at 4:30. Lucky fans. I want to attend!

Aw, Chuck was so cute at his panel, dry mouth and all. I love how nervous and agitated he always is.

You can't put a price on the German Hookman. I love how Sam & Dean took his "bungee" suggestion into consideration. It's a shame he had to die.

All the fake-Sam-and-Deans were hilarious. It couldn't stop laughing at how annoyed real Sam and Dean were. It must have been frustrating for the poor boys while they were trying to solve a real case. "First team to do so wins a $50 gift card to Sizzler. Love, Dad."

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlette (View Post)
This might seem minor but a con pair used LENNON AND MCCARTNEY as agent names! FINALLY another Beatles reference. Beatles + SPN = my lifeeee.
YES, Agents Lennon & McCartney! I've been just WAITING for that one to be used. It would have been even more awesome if the real Sam & Dean had introduced themselves that way. Beatles and SPN is pretty much my life too, but you know that.

I loved the main pair of Sam & Dean LARPers and how they used exaggeratedly low voices to stay in character.

"I need a drink." Oh my god, I LOVE IT WHEN THEY TALK AT THE SAME TIME! I had to pull a Becky at that part.

The child-ghosts were creepy as hell. The little actors who played them were really impressive.

Aw, it was sad to hear Dean talk about how much he hates his life. It's not that bad, Dean!!

Poor Chuck doesn't have Sam & Dean as fans. "I'd say, no" I love him so much! He did a great job at trying to stall the show. I could listen to him for hours.

Yay for LARP!Sam & Dean saving the day!

The end of this episode was very heartwarming. I love how fake!Dean incidentally assured real!Dean that he has an awesome life and is lucky to have such a devoted brother. It's so very true, and Dean needed to hear that. I have to say, I totally saw the "We're more than friends; we're partners" thing coming! I was already shipping those two, like 20 minutes before they announced it, mad slasher I am. They made a cute couple. Dean's "Howdy, Partners" was adorable.

The Sam/Becky "break-up" scene was hilarious. It was great of Sam to just play along. I'm happy for Becky/Chuck. They are perfect for each other. The lead on The Colt is so very exciting!

Aww, it was so nice to see Dean smiling in the last scene! He looked truly content. Fake!Dean's words must have really stuck with him. He and Sam really do have an awesome life.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I really liked this episode a lot! I loved all the inside jokes throughout the episode but aside from that I thought the episode was really great overall and I really liked the ghosts in this episode. I thought the story of the 3 orphans killing the son and then his mother killing the kids was really creepy, I liked it a lot.

I really loved the main fake Sam and Dean in the episode, I thought they were funny. And of course them being revealed to be partners at the end was for all the wincest girls lol. "We're partners" Dean- "Oh.. howdy partners" lol

I always find Becky pretty funny and I like her and Chuck together. "Oh my god I love it when they talk at the same time"... so do I ... The last scene between Sam/Chuck/Becky was hilarious. I loved how Sam pretended to be upset that Becky chose Chuck lol. Also I loved this Sam- "If you want to publish more books it's fine with us" Chuck- "Really?" Sam- "No, not really... we have guns and we'll find you" Chuck- "Alright no more books"

One of my favorite scenes was when fake Dean showed his gun and fake Sam says "Dean cool it"... then Dean pulls out his gun and Sam says "Dean!" Dean- "What? they're freaking annoying".. that made me laugh, those guys really know the books lol

I loved when Dean got mad at them and didn't understand why anyone would want to live their lives. The end was great though when fake Dean told Dean who wouldn't want to wake up everyday to save the world and have a brother who would die for you.. "I guess you got a point"

Then to see that nice little scene between Sam and Dean was nice at the end. Seeing Dean smile and then seeing them drive off together that was really nice.

Next week looks INSANE! CAN'T WAIT!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Is there anything that relates to the overall mythology because I really can't watch this otherwise.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superscar (View Post)
Is there anything that relates to the overall mythology because I really can't watch this otherwise.
I think only stuff in the last five minutes is relevant.

could be forgetting something though; someone correct me if I'm wrong

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by superscar (View Post)
Nope all we find out is that some demon dude has the colt, everything else was just filler.

Quote:
See, normally I like Cas when he is there, and don't really mind when he is not, but I freakin missed him this episode. I just felt he could have added something. Even if it was just comedy and boys could have like went crazy at the sight of a real angel...I dunno.

See, this just made my day!! More Sam love and Wincest love the better!!!
Cas could have been fun this episode. He would have been so cute discovering a con, especially since he takes everything so literal.

I never completely lost my wincest, I've been reading fanfic based on anything before S4, but I have to admit since S4 started, my wincest has been taking a hit. but last night was better.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

This was not my favorite episode. At all. Sure, it had some funny moments (especially the "homo-erotic" comment), but otherwise, nothing but filler. I have had just about enough with the "funny" episodes! Let's get down to business. If this is indeed the last season, please don't waste away the episodes.

Also, Cas was supposed to be one of the main characters in this season, right? So far, his appearances have been doggone sparse.
Everyday. Everyday.
Thou Swell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread