Ultimate Fan

Just a few more hours.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for this episode, it looks really good! Only like 4 more hours
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Found this gif online - BLOODY PERFECT!!!

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

That is just awesome.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i love that gif! it's amazing
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG <3 That's awesome!!! I love it! HAPPY SPN NIGHT! Anyone who is out east, hope you enjoyed it!
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Casey, I'm so glad you told me about all those LJ communities!!! I've saved so many gifs in the past few days

39 more minutes!

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh my god, this episode is hilarous..I'm sitting here looking at the big guy "Dean" going "who in the heck is that?" Than he made this face and it click....It's Buzz, Kevin's annoying older brother from Home Alone!!!! So funny! " Kevin, what did you do to my ROOM!!!"

Mel
Old 11-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

things that are awesome so far.. IMPALAS + HOMOEROTIC SUBTEXT. LOL and chuck/becky are totally my new het otp of the show. lolz. the batman voices, all the sam and deans, the fake emf reader. just everything bout this episode is amazing and awesome. really i need a bumper in between gabriel bombshell of last episode and the episode next week.

lolz of course dean would hit on someone at the convention. "okay one stay in character... if it's just me i look stupid" one of the greatest lines ever, lmao "wow fast runner" nope that was. dean's entire rant was amazing. and the larpers are hilarious

"just give her the puppy dog thing" even dean knows about sam's puppy dog thing, but he lets him get away with it! LOLZ. and they like the bungee thing. lolz. and sam almost got to save the day... before he get wrestled by the creepy kids... and why is it always creepy kids. and chuck was a badarse this episode! woot! and yeah chuck/becky are totally the het otp of this show. just saying.

actually no the best thing in the entire world were the last scenes. con!sam and dean telling dean how awesome his life is and dean's like 'yeah i guess it is. AND THEN CON!SAM AND DEAN ARE 'MORE THAN FRIENDS, PARTNERS' KRIPKE I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. GREATEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. JFC. I LOVE YOU! and ho crap becky + chuck knew where the colt was the entire f'ing time and just told them now. JFC. AWESOME. AND CROWLEY <3333333 and i really loved becky's break up scene with sam. lolz. sam is one good actor! and sam's line of "no not really we have guns and we'll find you" was HILARIOUS. AND THEN DEAN'S SMIRK <333 OMG WHY SO CUTE DEAN?

and next week? HOLY CRAP. YESSS and i actually am excited about dean/jo. that looked like a really sweet kiss. and seriously with jo coming back, we all knew it was happening, now the question is it a pity/last night screw or more? and and and and THERE WAS NO CASTIEL THIS WEEK. BRB PARTYING
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the beginning! Looking good as usual! Crazy fangirl! Omg! Fan convention! I would be so scared! Love the title! “Frightened little boy-the story of Dean” I want to go to that convention! The hook man? they have overanalyzed them so much! A scream! It was a set up! at the role playing! They are all over-involved! They think it’s hilarious! The fans are creepy! Fake EMF meters! a real ghost! “A real-live dead ghost” they don’t need the fake Sam and Dean! They have real EMF meters! Not part of the game at all! The voices are creepy! Omg! Sam and Dean seeing the ghost! Dean is getting annoyed! They are “Rufus and Bobby” the fan guys are replaying the scenes! “not Fans!” “Howling to the nuthouse” the cemetery…not a plastic skeleton.. omg! Poor Sam! Dean knew what to do! They read the books! something is keeping them in! Who did it to him? The hook man is creepy! Chuck having to stall the people….the legends are wrong! It really is what Sam and Dean would do! The ghosts showing up….her phone going off! Omg! Making the fan guys dig the graves! Everyone seeing the ghost! Chuck taking care of it! The ghosts are gone and they are safe! They don’t believe he’s the real Dean! Aww! What a adorable fan guys! Supernatural chat room! Becky and Chuck? I think Sam will get over it! “we have guns…we’ll find you” omg! New developments about the cult! The bloopers at the end! Great Episode…as usual!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Absolute Fan

OMFG I WAS ON THE FLOOR WITHING SECONDS. I can't wait for the Chicago Con to start tomorrow!!

I agree, Chuck and Becky are new fave OTP I was dying when Chuck was trying to get his mack on with Becky, but since Becky is samlicker81, she only has eyes for Sam!!!

HAHAHA I LOVE THAT DEAN KNOWS ABOUT SAM'S PUPPY EYES and TELLS him to use it!!! This episode, I swear, Kripke and co are OUT THERE reading our thoughts damn it!!!

This might seem minor but a con pair used LENNON AND MCCARTNEY as agent names! FINALLY another Beatles reference. Beatles + SPN = my lifeeee.

HOMOEROTIC TEXT. *dies*

Now in all seriousness, I love that con!Dean told Dean about why they [the fans] love Supernatural. I think it's something Dean needed to hear since he thinks he and Sam's lives have sucked for the past...long time. It was a real sweet moment [in an episode full of CRACK] and it's good for Dean to hear that he does have a good life, Apocalypse and all. I love that Dean was smiling hardcore still when Sam approached.

Speaking of Sam, even con!Sam gets beat up on!! WTF?!? But yess I loved that Sam played along with Becky at the end of the episode...and I was wondering how they would lead into next week's episode [I'm a total spoiler whore]...

And the "bloopers" at the end with Chuck...and Dean and Sam pretending to kill themselves...

OH CHUCK

Next week looks really good! OMG, I can already see the Dean/Jo thread blow up!!!! I'm...well...I was never a big fan of those two [well from S2] but maybe something in next week's ep may change my mind.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sweet, decent MOTW ep

I'm probably the only person, but I wish they had squicked me with awkward fandom in-jokes. I guess I'm a masochist.

The German Hookman was one of my favorite things about the episode. Thought he was hilarious. Bungee cords.

Becky/Chuck? Err, okay. I guess it's the whole opposites attract thing, cause I would never have guessed this ship.

Con!Sam/Con!Dean- Freakishly cute. What do we think? Just fanservice, or was there a point to it? (I'm fine if there wasn't; just wondering on opinions)

I missed Cas more than I should probably admit. I should have paid attention to the credits, so I wouldn't be waiting for him. I know he's next week's though, so that's something.

Glad we could have another cute little funny MOTW before what will probably be an angst mytharc fest next week (not that I don't love angsty mytharc!)

I'm fine with Dean/Jo next week (if that's what that clip is, and not Cas in a blonde wig like my sister and I were joking ), not my OTP or anything, but I liked Jo back when she was on, and it could definitely be worse.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Really not much to say except I loved this episode!

Next weeks episode! Dean's makes out with the blonde bimbo?! WTF! Most definitely not excited about that!
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

K...I really don't wanna bring down the mood but..I didn't like the ep. Maybe after last weeks epicness and my excitement for next week ruined it for me. I didn't really laugh apart from a few smiles and I'm sorry, thank god next week looks as epic as it does cause I seriously need something to happen. PRONTO! The boys going to a con while the world is ending doesn't cut it for me.
Usually in filler episodes I at least have cute brother moments to keep me going but no, I am stuck with effing Doodle dee and Doodle dum pretending to be Sam and Dean (epic fail, btw) and I don't care about Becky and Chuck and how they are happy and in love. Nope. No care on my face. I do hate being a downer but...I just didn't like it. But I am hardcore excited for next week!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread