Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Over all I think the episode was great. Action packed from start to finish.

my favorite line:

jared: I got you bitch.

i knew he wouldn't let booth down!
Old 02-06-2009, 06:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

My favorite...

Old 02-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
when Angela Said "someone You Love Is Buried Alive" I Screamed.

Yeah, I screamed too, but then it got ruined for me when Brennan said "I don't love Booth", and Angela said, "we all love Booth". I wanted Angela to say that Brennan needed to stop denying her feelings. I felt that opportunity to confront Brennan was lost.

Overall this episode was fine, but at the same time, dumb and disappointing. There was a lot of ridiculousness about it. How could that gravedigger woman pull a 190 pound man (Booth) out the window? And how did she place Vega in that car, after killing him? That's a lot of heavy lifting for an-average looking woman. Also the Teddy/Ghost thing was silly, but what made it worse was Teddy appearing at the end of the episode and also speaking with Brennan; what was that about? Now Brennan sees ghosts too? It would have been more powerful if the ghost hadn't spoken to her at all at the end---to me that just extended the ridiculousness of it. Then there was Brennan telling Booth it would take two people to do some of the things he did on the ship---so since Booth was actually alone, how did he do what it should have taken two people to do? (That was one powerful ghost!) And lastly, I didn't like that when Booth thanked Brennan for saving his life, she doesn't say anything; shouldn't she be saying she's just returning the favour for all the times Booth has saved her life. Booth seems way more appreciative than Brennan ever was.

Overall, not a bad episode, but no where near as powerful as the first one.

Last edited by spunks; 02-06-2009 at 07:15 AM
spunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Extreme Fan

i just got around to watching it.

it was a good episode, but the first gravedigger episode was a lot better. i did love the scene with angela telling brandan that she does love booth. i loved how hoggins and brandan reacted to the gravedigger being back, both were well written in their different ways of dealing with it.

as for the ghost thing, huh? what is with all the shows that aren't supernatual adding it in there, first grey's now bones. so the ghost was really there not a halunsation of booths because first he moves objects and he talks to brandan, who replies. though it was well written it would have been better without it.

overall, good episode and i can't for next weeks.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunks (View Post)
Yeah, I screamed too, but then it got ruined for me when Brennan said "I don't love Booth", and Angela said, "we all love Booth". I wanted Angela to say that Brennan needed to stop denying her feelings. I felt that opportunity to confront Brennan was lost.

Overall this episode was fine, but at the same time, dumb and disappointing. There was a lot of ridiculousness about it. How could that gravedigger woman pull a 190 pound man (Booth) out the window? And how did she place Vega in that car, after killing him? That's a lot of heavy lifting for an-average looking woman. Also the Teddy/Ghost thing was silly, but what made it worse was Teddy appearing at the end of the episode and also speaking with Brennan; what was that about? Now Brennan sees ghosts too? It would have been more powerful if the ghost hadn't spoken to her at all at the end---to me that just extended the ridiculousness of it. Then there was Brennan telling Booth it would take two people to do some of the things he did on the ship---so since Booth was actually alone, how did he do what it should have taken two people to do? (That was one powerful ghost!) And lastly, I didn't like that when Booth thanked Brennan for saving his life, she doesn't say anything; shouldn't she be saying she's just returning the favour for all the times Booth has saved her life. Booth seems way more appreciative than Brennan ever was.

Overall, not a bad episode, but no where near as powerful as the first one.

i agree, it would have made more sense if it was like the six sense where though it seems like he did things, but if you rewatch it you realize everything is just a delusion he never actually interacts with anyone besides cole. but bones totally throws that out, since he opens most of the doors and moves objects, as well as talking to brandon.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

i almost had a heart attack cause of this epiode
i was like jumping up and down from my seat
i fell off my couch a couple of times
lol

"ring ring hookah ring ring"
icon:lonely sidewalk
ayebaybay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
i screamd and started jumping up and down and freaking out

Old 02-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayebaybay (View Post)
i almost had a heart attack cause of this epiode
i was like jumping up and down from my seat
i fell off my couch a couple of times
lol
Oh god me too. i was so excited & nervous last night.

But it was worth. I really liked the episode.
unfloopy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
my heart fell to the floor when she said
the look on temps face
was just like :O

Old 02-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've been so ... amazed by the episode's dealings with Booth and Brennan, I haven't really mentioned other aspects yet that I enjoyed.

Enjoyed Sweets and his little typical self - carrying Angela's heel as a weapon! Ha
LOVED getting to see the aspect of Booth's past with Teddy, and him being forced to deal with it.
Very much enjoyed the intesity with Jack dealing with the GraveDigger from before, and his obsession with the case and his having stole the evidence.
Loved how Jared came around this episode and risked his career for his brother.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Just saw the epi...
It was heartbreaking... 4 me, mostly cuz of the Parker soldier story. Especially the end.
Some parts were also amusing, like, Sweets coming in with a high heal shoe!
And Jared, 'Got you bi_ch!' and Brennan 'Got a message from a ghost' but then she sees the ghost...
Was kinda, not believable, that Hodg stole the evidence...didn't see it coming.
And, felt sorry for Jared, again getting in trouble but still proud for doing something for his big brother.
The whole case actually didn't make sense, like spunks said, Gravedigger being a woman and all... And actually, thought that they'll do 2 episodes about Gravedigger, felt like all was revealing too fast...

Icon by: fanforum

Last edited by miss-rebel86; 02-06-2009 at 11:49 AM
miss-rebel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved everything about this episode, it made me cry to no extent

Yes I'm a cry baby
[R]tistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4815162342 (View Post)
i agree, it would have made more sense if it was like the six sense where though it seems like he did things, but if you rewatch it you realize everything is just a delusion he never actually interacts with anyone besides cole. but bones totally throws that out, since he opens most of the doors and moves objects, as well as talking to brandon.
I agree. This episode was kind of weird and disappointing. Disappointing isn't the right word, but I'm using it for lack of a better one.
roarimaraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:12 PM
New Fan

sorry, but I just felt like this was poorly written and full of plot holes.

So much doesn't make sense.

But what I think makes me the maddest of all, is that the way this was written didn't really give David Boreanaz much of a chance to show his acting chops. Not his fault and he did really good with the material he was given. But I just think it could have been more emotional.

I totally think having the ghost at the end was silly. I don't really object to the idea of a ghost. But I think it should have been left up more to the viewer to decide. Kind of like they did with that one episode where Angela and Hodgins kind of maybe see an image on the videotape that might have been the headless witch haunting the woods.

I would rather have been left with it being a bit of a mystery as to whether it was a ghost or an hallucination.
qrmchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was really disappointing. The episode in Season 2 was so intense and powerful. This was just weird and awkward.

First of...the tiny woman is the grave digger? And why didn't we meet her before?

The ghost thing was a bit too much...the icing on the cake was the scene with the ghost and Brennan.

Hodgins stealing evidence. ooc

No Angela/Hodgins. Why on earth did they not talk about the events from the past? This was a great opportunity to give the A/H fans a meaningful scene...there are still fans of this couple, don't forget that writers.

There was not that much BB, which was a relief after the overload lately. But srsly thez should stop with this hints about their love and all. I think everyone got it by now that they love each other and it doesn't have to be repeated on and on by every character or even a ghost. I'm not sure if HH wants BB as a couple or not but if he doesn't plan on it (them as a couple would be bad for the show itself imo, the focus should be on the cases and not that much on the personal relationship of BB) than why give the fans hope and forget that he has other fans too.

Sweets...I might be in the minority but he is annoying me. I don't know why they need him for solving crimes in the first place (they didn't have problems before). Also they use him as comic relief...the shoe part was not my type of humour.

Brendan Fehr. And he looks so hot in a uniform!

And wow we got many scenes in the lab. But guess we won't get them next week. Such a shame.

Very disappointed fan.

Quote:
But I just think it could have been more emotional.
ITA

I think that's the reason why I didn't really feel for Booth. I was in a whatever mood. During the Brennan/Hodgins kidnapping I was living through their emotions...didn't happen with Booth.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top