Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2010, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
I think this one might actually rank second for me. After Aliens is a Spaceship. IDK if any episode can beat that one. That's LEGIT one of my favorite hours of television ever, after the LOST Pilot.
As far as intense eps go..I loved Knight on the Grid and The Man in the Cell but they didnt have the BB shippery this one had. This definitely had all the elements that make Bones so amazing..

JASAM
greengirlisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Booth's being a relative of that famous Booth was never mentioned before. Although I believe Hart has said in the past that he was to written the reveal for a episode earlier in the run of the show (from the first season) but didn't use it.
He mentioned on Twitter it was originally in the Pilot, but got cut. So I guess it's always been a "fact" of Booth, just never mentioned. It was actually a pretty interesting little piece to put in there, and the fact that it bothered Booth says a lot about him. I liked it.

And add me to the list of those ranking this episode pretty high on their all-time list! Case-driven episodes that impact the team so personally are always the best/most powerful. Every character had something in this episode and everyone shined. Shippy stuff. Case stuff. Funny stuff. Dramatic stuff. Secret Government Conspiracies. All blended very nicely.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
falling is like this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling is like this (View Post)
He mentioned on Twitter it was originally in the Pilot, but got cut. So I guess it's always been a "fact" of Booth, just never mentioned. It was actually a pretty interesting little piece to put in there, and the fact that it bothered Booth says a lot about him. I liked it.
I thought it was an interesting tidbit too.. I had not heard that before and never occured to me .so when she said it .. I was like WHOA! ..and it did really upset him..

JASAM
Old 01-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love how there are so many more people here as well as the regular posters.

It was epic, seriously I think it might be my fave ep overall. I'm going to marathon them again soon to get a better idea but it is defintely up there.

I hadn't heard the thing about Booth being related to the Booth assasin (someone I had never heard of) but it was a great addition to the storyline and revealed a lot more about Booth as a character.

A bit I hadn't mentioned yet that I would love to see looked into. It was when Sweets said "it's the kind of thing that could keep a person up at night" the camera went to Brennan and she seemed to look away from Sweets as though she knew something about that but wasn't going to share. I think Booth had maybe shared this problem with her already and she knew it was a very intimate secret that make Booth appear weak to others.

And the way her heart broke when she p'd Booth off by mentioning his ancestor boke my heart to, I love how she immediately knew she'd done wrong.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
I love how there are so many more people here as well as the regular posters.

It was epic, seriously I think it might be my fave ep overall. I'm going to marathon them again soon to get a better idea but it is defintely up there.

I hadn't heard the thing about Booth being related to the Booth assasin (someone I had never heard of) but it was a great addition to the storyline and revealed a lot more about Booth as a character.

A bit I hadn't mentioned yet that I would love to see looked into. It was when Sweets said "it's the kind of thing that could keep a person up at night" the camera went to Brennan and she seemed to look away from Sweets as though she knew something about that but wasn't going to share. I think Booth had maybe shared this problem with her already and she knew it was a very intimate secret that make Booth appear weak to others.

And the way her heart broke when she p'd Booth off by mentioning his ancestor boke my heart to, I love how she immediately knew she'd done wrong.
I agree with ya.. she was just devastated she done something wrong..after the egg debacle...

JASAM
Old 01-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought Hacker and Booth had some of the best exchanges this week. The whole exchange in the diner "but I will help after when you're in some non-existent CIA prison" and "Oh God! Now you're gonna prove you're a better man than I am too...how am I going to get anywhere with Temperance if you keep making me look bad in comparison" and later when he storms the lab right after Booth takes out everyone. Hacker was so disappointed and Booth was so cocky. Totally had me cracking up.

ETA: And Hacker "Is an agent of the FBI being held by persons unknown against his will?" Booth "Yeah, we all are." Hacker "Then I find on the behalf of the FBI I am annoyed by their arrogance."
sasijaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome episode!
One of the best of the season!
AH
Cam & the test
Sweets & the secret phone calls LOL
Angela thought she was pregnant,I thought she was for real!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed Hacker this week, sort of a goofy dry humour to him. PLus he just made himself look an idiot in front of Brennan.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed Hacker this week, sort of a goofy dry humour to him. PLus he just made himself look an idiot in front of Brennan.
I agree with the idiot part not the enjoyed him part... just dont like him

JASAM
Old 01-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Booth totally stole Hacker's thunder. I loved it.

I also loved the look on his face when Hacker started flirting with Brennan right in front of him. I still wish Booth had hit him!
Old 01-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsticklullabies (View Post)
Booth totally stole Hacker's thunder. I loved it.

I also loved the look on his face when Hacker started flirting with Brennan right in front of him. I still wish Booth had hit him!
I think Booth wanted to hit him

glad he glared at him like that though
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Booth just finds him laughable now TBH
Old 01-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Booth just finds him laughable now TBH
I concur. No competition whatsoever.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyandspike4ever (View Post)
I concur. No competition whatsoever.
No kidding. Booth took down three guys single-handedly and Hacker needs to bring in a SWAT team to look impressive. The winner is clear.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Cute episode, finally some Booth pro action, let us see more of his kickin' ass quality! And BB hug, that was sweeter than pudding!
Bones and Cam were also cute with their "good soldier/bad soldier story"
The only thing I didn't like was Angela and pregnancy stuff + what they're doing with Cam & Hodgins (I think Hodgins said, "You don't look old", sounded almost like a compliment!)... I DO NOT want them together!

Icon by: fanforum
miss-rebel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top