Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 11:59 PM
New Fan

Would someone please PM me a link? Thanks heaps in advance.
hiding_duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

I really loved this episode
IT WAS AWESOME
I loved how Brennan let Booth believe that it wasn't JFK so he wouldn't be so upset. It was so sweet
AND YAY FOR HODGELA EPISODES!!!
that was like two in a row huh? So happy for that.
Let me just say how much I ADORE Booth and his cool army moves
And you could so tell Brennan was impressed too
and that he was impressed with her and her forensic lingo to authorize their expirement. I loved how confused the guy was. haha
Old 01-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

My fav episodes of the season, DEFF. I love cases like this, when the government gets involved and things get all intense. And of course I FLOVED the A/H tonight. I finally am starting to ave real hope for them again. And BB were awesome too, how Brennan covered it up for Booth.

Quote:
I loved how confused the guy was. haha
OMG right? He was so totalllyyyyy lost haha!
Old 01-22-2010, 02:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok, this is what I’m thinking directly after watching the epi…

-I LOVE Cam. How amazing is she? The way she ran through the lab with the pregnancy test as asked everyone, totally freaking out about Michelle. SO great.

Also when she yelled just to scare the guys, how she stood up to Mr. White and when she had all the insight into Booth. Great. She was there for Angela and she told Brennan that she liked what she did for Booth. Amazing. Definitely my favorite character.

- I also liked Brennan and Booth a lot in this epi, more than in previous ones.

- And then there’s Hodgins, who proved without knowing it that some conspiracies might carry some truth. And he’s a good guy. Reacting the way he did to Angela’s pregnancy test- great guy.

- Angela… I am so sorry to say this because I like her around the lab and I used to really like her character, but her “not saying anything to Hodgins, and just always giving him bits and pieces that could make him hope, but then crushing it” makes me more and more dislike her. Yes, I felt with her when she admitted to Cam that it was her test, but that she went to Hodgins afterwards and gave him the speech she did… He asked her to get back together already, she knows he’s not over her, her reactions clearly show that, and still she didn’t wait until she saw an Obgyn before she crushes his heart?! And don’t get me started on how she should know, after all the sexual partners she had that one shouldn’t do it without a condom…. Wendell and her are not in a stable relationship, so don’t give me the “but she could be on the pill” speech.

And then Hodgins, this fool, tells her he loves her- again I might add- and what does she do? She says NOTHING. Every time he goes out and tells her how he feels she doesn’t reply. First I found it sad, then it made me angry and now it’s just annoying. I can’t tell though who I find more stupid: Hodgins for putting up with it and not cornering her into answering him once and for all, or Angela for having heard his speech 2 times now, not counting all the times when he clearly showed her that he still loves her, and not reacting. I mean, would she have really considered marrying him and moving in with him so she’d have a father for her baby? Probably not, and you’re all gonna tell me now that she still loves him. But then why was Hodgins nearly disappointed when she wasn’t pregnant?! How pathetic is it that he wants her to be pregnant with another man’s child so she would be with him so that he could raise the kid with her? Doesn’t he have any kind of self- respect?! I have to say that I’m not only disliking Angela more and more, but also Hodgins, for being so damn pathetic. This has nothing to do anymore with “He loves her so much” , more with “he’s a pathetic weenie, who isn’t man enough to force her to decide if she wants a second chance with him or not”. There, I said it. And who knows me knows that Hodgins is/was my 2nd favorite character on the show.

Random side notes: Cam wore the dress for the second time, or at least one that is identical to one she wore earlier this season.

I know the guy who played Mr. White from somewhere… can’t tell from where though.

All in all I really liked the episode, the cast was great, even if some storylines drive me up the wall!
tumblr
AkaranafeatMeeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyandspike4ever (View Post)
I really loved this episode
IT WAS AWESOME
I loved how Brennan let Booth believe that it wasn't JFK so he wouldn't be so upset. It was so sweet
Let me just say how much I ADORE Booth and his cool army moves
And you could so tell Brennan was impressed too
and that he was impressed with her and her forensic lingo to authorize their expirement. I loved how confused the guy was. haha
I have no idea how Emily managed to say all that

and Booth was so hot being in sniper mode and punching all the FBI guys

still can't believe how great the ep was
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Amazing episode
Old 01-22-2010, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

Mr. White was from Judging Amy..didnt realize it till now.
Had to watch ep again this morning and yep still amazing

Happy moment ..Booths Micheal Jackson moves... sends me into giggles...

JASAM
greengirlisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I think this episode jumped to my top 5 episodes of all times, seriously!

I loved aaall the scenes. Mostly HA & BB! And the end scene with ALL of them in the diner? Perfection!

10 out of 10!

des; lj; icon.
crashintoyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengirlisgood (View Post)
Mr. White was from Judging Amy..didnt realize it till now.
Had to watch ep again this morning and yep still amazing

Was he Bruce? I was wondering while watching, but I couldn't decide. Bruce's face was... smaller?!
tumblr
AkaranafeatMeeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I adored this ep can't believe went offline whilst I was watching. There was so much goodness I was squeeing all the way through, my heart was pounding too.

When B&B were hugging over the pudding I was saying "kiss her kiss her kiss her" I really thought they might.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such great discussion in here, appears we ALL JUST LOVED this eppy so much, on so many levels.

Quote:
ETA #3: I love how at the end of the episode, Cam let us in on the fact that it was still potentially JFK. And that after the whole episode is over, they didn't confirm either way. Personally, I think it was him, 'cause it's just too coincidental not to be
I know ... I think it was him, but no one will ever know. Did you all notice at the end after BB had walked off, the news lady that was on the tv was talking about the congretional decision or whatever to NOT exhume JFK for testing? Yep, I think it was his bones, the conspiracy, and after the squints proved there were two shooter etc without really proving anything, then publically no one would ever know.

Quote:
Would someone please PM me a link? Thanks heaps in advance.
I don't know of any yet. Sorry.

Quote:
I know ... I feel goodies coming their way. I hope.

Quote:
It was awesome! I loved how unimpressed Brennan was with it too.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emily was so trying not to laugh at David/Booths dancing
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

One of my fave Bones episodes, easily.

There was not a thing I didn't like about the episode.

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really liked this one too, I really did although the fact that you are unlikely to get a false positive pregnancy test throws me, it does happen but rarely.

hding_duck I PM'd ya.

There was so much in the ep it was unreal. Me and Lori were emailing back and forth during it and our title was OMFG as we were so shocked by how good it was
Old 01-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Administrator

Wow, last night’s episode was incredible. I’m a Kennedy buff, and I just knew the skeleton was John F. Kennedy’s skeleton even before they said it was him! I knew because of the head wound and also due to the spinal fusion observations that Brennan made. I’ll always believe that there was more than one shooter involved in the JFK assassination, so I loved it when Brennan and Co. came to the same conclusion. I loved how Booth broke in to protect Brennan and his colleagues, and I loved how Brennan fabricated evidence to make Booth believe that the skeleton wasn’t President Kennedy’s skeleton so his faith in the government he had served wouldn’t be shattered. If you believed last night’s show, President Kennedy’s remains weren’t buried at Arlington, and the Secret Service wanted to see if the scientists from the Jeffersonian Institute would be able to prove that a second gunman was involved in JFK’s assassination just in case the request that his body be exhumed got approved, so I found that fascinating and totally plausible.

I also loved how Cam stood up to Mr. White and How she knew why it was so important to Booth that the findings of the Warren Commission had been correct, and I also loved how Hodgins told Angela that he loved her and that he’d help her with the baby any way he could when they both thought she was pregnant.

Some parts were a little far fetched, like the Secret Service allowing everyone to use their cell phones and Booth and Hodgins finding a secret passage to allow Booth to find a replica of the 6.5mm Mannlicher-Carcano rifle that was used to shoot President Kennedy, and then having him shoot the cantaloupe with it, and it seemed strange that no one got in trouble for what they did, but that’s part of the fun of Bones.

Overall, I thought that this was one of the best episodes of the season so far.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top