Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

And now Bradley just signed onto the Steven Spielberg movie. I wonder how on Earth is he gonna balance on these new projects this year...

It would be really unlucky for Rachel McAdams if Bradley drops out of Cameron Crowe's movie... All these good people always drop out of projects she signs on with >___<
Old 05-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

See, this is why Rachel needs awards nods. So interesting projects can come her way. I'm not saying award nomination will guarantee more interesting project, but Bradley's post-Oscar nomination projects seem promising

Yeah I know Wendy Like Laura mentioned, I don't think Emma will drop out but I have a feeling the reason (or maybe one of the reasons) Rachel signed on is to work with Bradley again. I mean they tried to work together a few years ago. But this is probably totally me fangirling about Rachel & Bradley being friends and wanting to work together

Not going to lie, the first thought I had when I saw the Cooper/Spielberg announcement was: Oh maybe Rachel can play the female character in the movie. I just need another Rachel/Bradley movie in my life.

Last edited by winterbird; 05-02-2013 at 01:58 PM
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Same I really want a Bradley/Rachel project together too. I genuinely think they'll have good character chemistry together, mostly based on because they're good friends irl.

She really needs a Golden Globe nomination asap because imho she's so marketable/bankable as a box office star (both for independent movies and commercial movies) and she has the versatile talent to pull it off. Sigh.

By the way, Lindsey, did you see that Chef got a director attached?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Damn, Bradley's so busy these days. I hope he doesn't drop out of the Crowe project. I need more Rachel/Bradley in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
See, this is why Rachel needs awards nods. So interesting projects can come her way. I'm not saying award nomination will guarantee more interesting project, but Bradley's post-Oscar nomination projects seem promising
Indeed. At her age bracket, she should've been getting the top award nods/wins already. She just needs to pick better projects - well, the ones that are awards-bait anyway.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

But this is her year, right, guys? RIGHT?? I'm really banking on neither of them dropping out of this one because I think they DO want to work together again. I hope we're right about that and I hope it's enough to keep everything together til shooting starts.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

dont think bradley will dropped Crowe projet,he really want to work with him too.
and Spielberg movie is supposed to begin not before early next year
Steven Spielberg's Next Film Will Be Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' - Deadline.com

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 05-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapower (View Post)
But this is her year, right, guys? RIGHT??
YES it is!

I know Wendy, not sure how I feel about it yet since he hasn't done that many movies but August: Osage County got good reviews after the first screening (and he was able to get an amazing cast for that one). I'm crossing my fingers that Rachel will at least be considered, or maybe even recommended by Bradley , for that one.

Bradley's schedule is pretty insane, not sure how long he is able to keep up with such a schedule But good for him, I like him so I can't wait to see what's next.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

I'm going to sound really shallow, but Bradley need to keep this hair cut for the Cameron Crowe movie. I mean, look at him

Old 06-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

RIGHT? I loved his long hair and cute little ponytails that he was rocking, but he is so fine with this new cut.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
I'm going to sound really shallow, but Bradley need to keep this hair cut for the Cameron Crowe movie. I mean, look at him
Is that a recent photo? Because I totally agree. He looks so much better with short hair.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Yes, it's a recent photo. It was taken a few days ago during an event
Old 06-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

this photo of bradley introducing suki to amy adams is so wrong.

but then i remind myself that good things will come when they start promoting the cameron crowe movie together.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

hope bradley keep his short hair for Crowe movie too!! stay with this look for the role!!
and for suki don't worry i'ts just PR..

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 06-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

*Pretending that never happened*

He looks so good with his new hair cut
Old 06-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

If Bradley and Rachel get cast in Gone Girl, I will buy copies of this book for me myself and all my friends.

Make it happen, Hollywood.