Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

The next several weeks will be serious business for us Bradley/Rachel shippers imho. Especially if Rachel stays in Los Angeles even longer, then we can definitely be more optimistic about their uh, relationship.

Idk if Suki really is just for PR though... Weren't there photos of them making out and holding hands in Paris? But if anything, he probably just wants to take care of her bc she's so young, lol. I'm hopeful for Rachel/Bradley It's not their first time sighted out (aka 2009)
Old 04-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I have a theory that she'll be in LA at least through May 5th, but WE'LL SEE.

Is Bradley back in LA though? Or was he just in town for the MTV Awards things and is now back in Boston? Does anyone know?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Why May 5th?

Also, I'm a little bit ashamed to admit this but I'm reading all my google alerts on this right now (the media can be creative with just ONE sighting ) and this quote from an article made me laugh:

Quote:
[...] Bradley and Rachel are gonna have beautiful, age-appropriate babies together (she’s thirty-four, he’s thirty-eight), and make action-adventure-rom-coms together for the rest of their born days. Count on it.
Bradley Cooper And Rachel McAdams Go On Flirty Brunch Date
Old 04-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

The "count on it" is the BEST! I am counting on it, guys. I am.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
Why May 5th?

Also, I'm a little bit ashamed to admit this but I'm reading all my google alerts on this right now (the media can be creative with just ONE sighting ) and this quote from an article made me laugh:
i too want to know why may 5th LOL.

don't be ashamed lindsey! join us. we have cookies!! cookies shaped in motorcycle helmets!!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

CINCO DE MAYO?

You know, no one will ever be McSheen, but maybe we can all cope with that by throwing ourselves behind McCooper and perhaps with our collective wishing the universe will make it happen. But if it does, is it going to wait to happen until after filming? Rachel has said a million times she doesn't date people while she's working with them. CAN WE STAND IT?? OR WILL SHE MAKE AN EXCEPTION?
Old 04-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikayla (View Post)
don't be ashamed lindsey! join us. we have cookies!! cookies shaped in motorcycle helmets!!
Sounds good, I will join you I also re-watched his Inside the Actors studio interview last night

But I'm still thinking they are really friends, maybe they were discussing her signing on to his agent at CAA?
Old 04-29-2013, 06:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikayla (View Post)
The next several weeks will be serious business for us Bradley/Rachel shippers imho. Especially if Rachel stays in Los Angeles even longer, then we can definitely be more optimistic about their uh, relationship.

Idk if Suki really is just for PR though... Weren't there photos of them making out and holding hands in Paris? But if anything, he probably just wants to take care of her bc she's so young, lol. I'm hopeful for Rachel/Bradley It's not their first time sighted out (aka 2009)
they also had dinner together in March in Boston didn't they?
Old 04-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they did, and it was adorable.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Looks like Bradley brought Suki to the White House weekend, so I guess they are officially dating

I'm getting anxious, I want officially confirmation - but we might never get one until Rachel is spotted on set in September/October - for the Cameron Crowe project. Another Rachel & Bradley movie needs to happen.

Last edited by winterbird; 04-30-2013 at 04:26 AM
Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Doesn't she totally like she'd rather be at a real prom and not at the White House? BRADLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

I'll die if we have to wait that long...!
Old 05-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't say no to him either Amanda

Bradley just dropped out of 'Jane Got a Gun' due to conflicts with the schedule. He better not drop out of the Cameron Crowe project And Emma also has a lot going on, crossing my fingers that the Cameron Crowe project will still happen.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
I wouldn't say no to him either Amanda

Bradley just dropped out of 'Jane Got a Gun' due to conflicts with the schedule. He better not drop out of the Cameron Crowe project And Emma also has a lot going on, crossing my fingers that the Cameron Crowe project will still happen.
yes emma have the new woody allen movie who will be shooting this summer in france

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 05-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope Emma will stick with the Crowe project. She has said the preparations for it and her discussions about the character with Crowe have been the best experience of her career so far, so I'd be surprised if she dropped out.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, and that Ellen clip where she mentioned how she said Ellen blessed the project or whatever? I think it would be surprising if she dropped out too. But I AGREE, IF BRADLEY DROPS OUT I WILL LITERALLY CRY.