Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikayla (View Post)
Okay, I'm Googling things and nothing's coming up for this chef movie. News articles say that it's about a Parisian chef who tries to reestablish his own restaurant but I'm not seeing anything about Bradley signing on, and that it's between Omar Sy (WHO J'ADORE) and Bradley atm. Nothing about a female lead...?

On a hopefully related topic, is there a Bradley Cooper fansite I can follow on Twitter? Bradley Cooper Network doesn't seem to have a Twitter account
i'm a big cooper fan and one of the webmaster of this FB BC page(i'm from france),i'm in contact with bradley sister Holly too.
i have many news about bradley, the projet will Sy is in stand by fo now maybe it will be filmed next year but unsure.for now bradley will finish in may the new o russel movie , American hustle, the promo for hangover 3, and after he will be filming his scenes of jane got a gun movie (with portman) in new Mexico.

you can follow here on FB
https://www.facebook.com/BradleyCooperNews?fref=ts
and on twitter
https://twitter.com/BradleyCooperPA

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 04-21-2013, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey- (View Post)
In-depth review of the script Untitled Chef project (2010 draft) and the 2007 script draft can be found in PDF file over here.

I only know BCN, didn't even know it didn't have a twitter. Will ask the webmaster (I know him) if he makes one

(I'm actually pretty close to starting a Bradley fansite myself, I wish I had more time. But I started a 'maybe one day I will do a Bradley site' folder on my computer over a year ago.)
i think i'ts sad bradley dont have a Forum here.... he' so important in cinema industry now! i made a request last time ...

Old 04-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Next time please just edit your post if you post something on the same day And I agree, would be fun if Bradley had his own forum here.

Added a GIF set of Bradley talking about Wedding Crashers and doing a Rachel and Walken impression to the OP

EDIT: Let the dating rumors begin From Life & Style:

Quote:
Bradley Cooper has seemingly put his latest love interest, British model Suki Waterhouse, on the back burner.

Life & Style has learned that the Hangover star, 38, shared a very touchy-feely brunch with actress Rachel McAdams, 34, at Santa Monica’s Cora’s Coffee Shoppe on April 14.

“Bradley happily spent nearly two hours with Rachel, flirting and laughing over their meal,” an eyewitness says in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now. “He seemed very into her.”

Strolling into the eatery with matching motorcycle helmets in hand, the couple sat down at the counter. A fellow diner dishes to Life & Style, “Rachel put her hand on his back and he put his on her shoulder. They were laughing and talking, and Bradley would not take his eyes off of her!”

Although Bradley’s rep refused to comment, the onlooker confirmed to Life & Style, “It definitely seemed like they were a couple. At one point Rachel put her hand on his hips and he was talking very close to her.”

This isn’t the first time Bradley and Rachel, who recently split from boyfriend of two years Michael Sheen, have been spotted getting cozy. In March, Bradley, Rachel and Emma Stone dined at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston amid reports that the trio will star in an upcoming film together.

And perhaps Bradley's The Place Beyond the Pines co-star Ryan Gosling can give him some advice when it comes to Rachel. Ryan dated the actress, with whom he starred in 2004's The Notebook, on and off for three years!
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/enter...ms-brunch-date

Last edited by winterbird; 04-24-2013 at 10:06 AM
Old 04-24-2013, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Love the added gifset, Lindsey

That rumour is just crazzzzzzzzzzy
Old 04-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Bradley Cooper And Rachel McAdams Go On Flirty Brunch Date

so want it was true!

Old 04-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

E! Online reports they are 'just friends':
Quote:
Despite reports that Bradley Cooper and Rachel McAdams went on a flirty lunch date on April 14 at Cora's Coffee Shop in Santa Monica, a source tells E! News that the two are just friends.
Bradley Cooper and Rachel McAdams Lunch Date: Relax, They're Just Friends! | E! Online
The Cora's Coffee shop facebook has photos of Rachel and Bradley:

Old 04-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the update Lindsey
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

omg E! NEWS wth!! DON'T WRITE ARTICLES LIKE THIS. Keep fuelling the rumour pls!! Ugh, they would look so adorable with each other.

but omg "matching motorcycle helmets" - I'm imagining how cozy that motorcycle ride must have been rn.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

I woke up to my friend linking me to this article and then just cried like a toddler about it who wakes up and is presented with Disneyland tickets. (That's not true, I didn't cry, but I considered it. SCREAMSD,KFAJSDLFKSJDASLDKF.)

Omg and the pictureslkdfjasd. And the motorcycle helmets. AND THE EVERYTHINGSLKDJF.

I'm just going to leave this here and walk away slowly.

Last edited by amanda s.; 04-24-2013 at 03:28 PM
Old 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapower (View Post)
I woke up to my friend linking me to this article and then just cried like a toddler about it who wakes up and is presented with Disneyland tickets. (That's not true, I didn't cry, but I considered it. SCREAMSD,KFAJSDLFKSJDASLDKF.)

Omg and the pictureslkdfjasd. And the motorcycle helmets. AND THE EVERYTHINGSLKDJF.

I'm just going to leave this here and walk away slowly.

http://i.imgur.com/59gBruA.png
omg guuuurl WE ARE ONE AND THE SAME.
I freaked out when I got a notification in my email about the ONTD post. They are so cute together!! My eyes are switching from one photo to the other, giggling like a madwoman. AT LEAST THEY LOOK HAPPY IN THOSE PHOTOS, friends or more-than-friends, heehee.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

so want pic together!they look lovely

Old 04-25-2013, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Amanda, you MADE MY DAY with that manipulation

I totally didn't notice the motorcycle helmets parts the first time I read it, but does that mean Rachel can also motorcycle? Or that she drove on the backseat with Bradley? Both options are pretty amazing

I do think they are just friends, I mean Bradley was photographed with Suri only a like a week before the sighting. But it does seem a little bit earlier for pre-production work if the movie will indeed start production September/October.. (In other words, I wouldn't be completely against this happening )
Old 04-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

LMAO I'M SO GLAD, IT MAKES ME FLAIL EVERY TIME.

And I would assume she rode on the back of his motorcycle. Which I have also always assumed she rode on Gos's bike back in the day too but either way I love the visuals.

AND I just said this too, that brunching in April is NOT pre-production for a film shooting in the Fall, so I am all like alsdkjfalkdfj about the whole thing. I mean, sure he was seen with Suki. But he just broke up with Zoe Saldana, so do we reeeeeeeally believe he's getting serious with a 20-year-old model? I mean. DO WE?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

suki is just for PR.....

rachel and him would make a cute couple!!

Old 04-25-2013, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wouldn't be against this either The idea of Rachel riding on the back of Bradley's bike is just too perfect.