Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2011, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

T.R. Knight || George O'Malley || #43: Because Our Prayers Were Answered and TR is Coming Back to TV

w e l c o m e | t o | t h e | 43 rd
G E O R G E O ' M A L L E Y/T. R. K N I G H T
a p p r e c i a t i o n | t h r e a d

"As an actor - unless you're exceedingly lucky and you're one of the golden few - a lot of your life you're unemployed and a lot of your life you're poor. You gotta be a little insane and driven and have it be the only thing you want to do."

. . .
fans;
01.) Bluebird of Happiness
02.) wanderer78
03.) Robotica
04.) Jason's Lover4life
05.) Mrs. George Eads
06.) jsrocks
07.) Codypup
08.) Shanti70
09.) lace1023
10.) CrisBR
11.) DreamWalker
12.) CharlieandClaire
13.) Moonie
14.) Merlin_Bodhi
15.) faith_in_Faith
16.) Leyton_is_love
17.) glazed.over
18.) Callalily
19.) Messerschmitts
20.) ColdLinoleum
21.) CrazeePinkee
22.) sweety86
23.) Beatriz
24.) ~Catrina~
25.) _virgo_
26.) NakedMonki
27.) girl.inthewar
28.) ComeAwayWithMe
29.) crazy_jadey_baby
30.) Toscane
31.) just joy
32.) pregra
33.) MusicofNight07
34.) Kate1991
35.) funkyflamingo
36.) angelchelle1017
37.) Black mamba
38.) LukeAbbyLover
39.) csikicksurass22
40.) Rachcntrygrl7
41.) BeautifulMistakex
42.) KerBear
43.) Bella Grint
44.) *Laura.Isabell*
45.) baha2
46.) BrucasForever<3
47.) RyanTaylorFan
48.) TrueloveGeorgeCallie
49.) cranny4eva
50.) mcdreamylover
51.) Manda8706
52.) IsabelAmandaEvans
53.) mariem201
54.) write2me
55.) dancer150
56.) xjoyusx
57.) PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
58.) Dorkodancer147
59.) Manda8706
60.) ruby-blue
61.) agentcmk
62.) msqueenbea
63.) canuck_gizziefan
64.) josebajm
65.) miss_spargo
66.) dizzie_forever
67.) sohoblue123
68.) True Daisy lover
69.) Presley06
70.) RachandAdam'91
71.) downinnewyork
72.) Mcyummyfan
73.) Dorkodancer147
74.) valeposh
75.) leedsUK
76.) Dreamer Candy4eva
77.) Bambi_Cricket
78.) thackery
79.) Cheeezy
80.) gabigirl
81.) aprilof06
82.) sh0brenda
83.) Sabrinalovesgi
84.) andyjiang
85.) Virginie_GW
86.) chemicalgenius
87.) MeganM
88.) LoVe-Story
89.) KarinaT
90.) Nickandtess
91.) karsongirl
92.) MIssypepperoni
93.) chesterHester
94.) MargaretAb
95.) daisyrose
96.) kellykip
97.) Marahno
98.) amcfan
99.) My Shiver
100.) Shellefan
101.) linguisticpassion
102.) edwardandbella
103.) chocomousse
104.) Lakehouse
105.) Milania
106.) Jordan2Delta
107.) cherrygirl
108.) teddybears
109.) Gigi19
110.) warangel
111.) AubreyT
112.) belissima
113.) smungyang
114.) minalovesumi
115.) ThePrettySophia
116.) BryannaD
117.) Rossignol
118.) hellojojo123
119.) dbryangirl
120.) bosswoman
121.) sheltonk
122.) ecallie
123.) brendadylan1984
124.) maggiemay4
125.) IloveJosh
126.) carriema
127.) kangaroogirl
128.) mileno3
129.) ganymede20
130.) x-love-adam-brody-x
131.) ilovemcsteamy
132.) fishergirl
133.) nellyluver
134.) Chattia
135.) rahmat_naureen
136.) Red Bess Rackham
137.) ellen-cheerleaderx
138.) mickeynmouse
139.) gimmeshelter
140.) StefarooALG
141.) Enamorada
142.) DemonSlayer
143.) peace_of_me
144.) canthaveyou
145.)drcookchick
146.) greysaddiction
147.) lostaway04
148.) katie2323
149.) Jean0524
150.) inthesun
151.) ..Mysha..
152.) sunshinestate
153.) naturellebella
154.) SaRaBonesPortugal
155.) ronsam
156.) Narvika
157.) Matt Logan
158.) Little_Grey
159.) Maité
160.)Abovethefray
161.)B.Chambers
162.)Natasja1982
163.)nhlpfan
164.)MericP
165.)greysgal95
166.)Fairy*
167.)Horges
168.)ANGPDX
169.)DaWsonSReaLJoEy
170.)Taryn
171.)CinnamonHummingbird

. . .

art;

Courtesy of fozzy81

Courtesy of Duffy

Courtesy of Red Bess Rackham

reasons;

Because he's our Knight in shinning whatever.
Because he has talent far beyond the likes Grey's Anatomy has ever seen.
Because he's both beautiful on the inside and the outside.
Because its T.R. Knight...'nuff said.
Because he's so lovable and cute, its crazy.
Because he makes us swooon with his acting and his shirtless scenes...
Because he doesn't have an arrogant bone in his body
Because his smile can melt the coldest heart
Because he can express so much without saying a word
Because he brings warmth and heart to the show
Because he makes George O'Malley irreplaceable
Because he loves Elmo
Because his laughter is contagious
Because he is our yummy McNugget
Because he makes us smile
Because we always want to give him a big hug
quotes;
Richard: What are doing with Baileys child?
George: Dr. Bailey and I are in love. I will be heading back to Vegas with her as soon as my divorce with Dr. Torres is final.

George: Aren't you gonna say anything or (pauses as Webber stares at him) I'm not gonna break (pause) I'm starting to get a little freaked out, but I'm not gonna break. It’s not because I don't care, because I do care what you think about me, I do. Care. I just can't tell you want you want to hear. Which seems to be a theme in my life right now. Just because you can't say something doesn't mean you don't want to, you can want to very much. You can be with a person and be happy with them and not love them. And you can love somebody and not want to be with them. You don't need to love someone to want them. Now that's frustrating, when what your brain tells you you want and what you actually want don't match up. It’s exhausting. And, well, it’s complicated. But that's life. And life... sucks.

George: I would've given my dad my heart if I could. If I could've saved him. I would've given him my heart.

Lexie: You're lookin' for a kid?
George: Yeah. His mom's in surgery and if I don't find this kid Bailey is going to change her son's middle name to Elvis or Tupperware... anything will be better than George.

George: [to Miranda] You said you would be straight with me. He could have lived for weeks. Months. We could have had months with him. My mom, she could have had months with him!
Richard: He wanted to fight the cancer, George.
George: He didn't know better! You knew better! You shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't have done it.

George:
Oh. McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard!

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there. While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isnt the most interesting part of me."

"I remember saying to someone when I got one of those 'don't do it' [comments] – I just remember hearing my voice being calm and saying, 'No, it's going happen. It's going to happen. I'm just letting you know.'"
– T.R. Knight, on coming out, in The Advocate.

“If a guy wants to wear a dress, so what? It’s not a big deal. Let him wear a damn dress!”
-TR Knight, Speaking at Miguel Contreras Learning Complex’s School of Social Justice about the Day of Silence.

"But it's rare when you meet someone you admire and respect and love and cherish so much, so I'm thankful for it. There are only a few people in our lives that you would lay down your life for, and she's one."
(Referring to Katherine Heigl)
Top 5 TR pictures.

. . .

filmography;
"Grey's Anatomy" .... Dr. George O'Malley (102 episodes, 2005-2009)
Max's Words (2007) (V) .... Narrator
The Last Request (2006/I) .... Jeff
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" .... Zero Adams (1 episode, 2004)
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent" .... Neil Colby (1 episode, 2004)
"Frasier" .... Alex (1 episode, 2003)
"Charlie Lawrence" (2003) TV series .... Ryan Lemming (unknown episodes)
Garmento (2002) .... Daniel

future title suggestions;
1. Because we all will find our place in the world, like he did
2. He's got the moves
3. We find his shyness truly endearing
4. Because Shonda was missing George. And so were we!
5. George makes us wanna have babies.
6. Cause we're proud to be members of Team TR!
7. Because he is sweet, sexy and funny, what is not to love?
8. Because his smile lights up the room
9. Because George will always be alive in our hearts
10.Because we want TR to bring us cake

previous thread;
38. http://www.fanforum.com/f210/t-r-kni...gain-62965115/

Last edited by ganymede20; 11-01-2011 at 04:20 AM
Old 09-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

to Gwen,thanks for the new thread. I love the title. and this makes me wanna watch that TR episode immediately. Voila!!!!

OMGF

TR's speaking style is definitely different. He is very violent! Oh, god HE IS GREAT!
Trying to make the suspect confess, the detective mentions his son, and says he doesn't want to miss the boy's life behind bars.

JoshMortonCIJosh Morton
Quote:
@ warrenleightTV Mr.Leight; could you list the # SVU eps..in order starting with whichever one is 13x03? # Igotlostinthewoods
@ WarrenleightTV
Warren Leight
Quote:
@JoshMortonCI 1) Scorched Earth 2) Personal Fouls 3) Blood Brothers 4) Double Strands 5) Missing Pieces. #SVU#EpOrderAlwaysSubectTo Change
So,his episode's title is: Double Strands

I think the title words of "Double Strands" this could indicate his dual personality ...... wich is symbol his Yin Yang Tattoo )
And a genetic testing will be implemented in those contexts and the consequences . (DNS-Strands)This could indicate a DNA TEST

I'm also Thanks for the tumblr post.

to Marie Thanks, I am feeling much better!

to Marie, don't worry I have to read every label, see very exhibit, microscopically inspect every display. : D
I tend to need more time in the museums , but we're often on pace w/each other as we have similar interests.
My husband is also a museum slow-poke.
We're not joined at the hip so if one of us wants more time the other is happy to sit or wander in the museum/gallery cafe, shop or garden for an hour or so.
Usually we're on the same wavelength regarding the length of time to spend at one attraction.

Quote:
OMG she was Molly! Sorry to say I vaguely remember her. This is so cool. I'd say that was Mandy with him at the Music and Lyrics premiere. In some angles she reminds me of Sabrina Lloyd and in others, Lolita Davidovich. I love the fact they've been friends for a long time and want to see them work together again.
I also think that was Mandy Siegfried aka Molly Grey with TR at the Music and Lyrics premiere.
Sabrina Lloyd reminds me a bit of Sutton Foster . Sorry,but I do not know who is Lolita Davidovich.

Sutton Foster and TR

Quote:
Eh, I still call it the Sears Tower.
NO, It will now be called the Willis Tower, after the U.K. insurance company that got the naming rights along with a big committment to office space in the building.
New name Willis Tower Old name Sears Tower I am used to the name Sears I cannot understand why they would change the name.

Quote:
I always liked George eating because it looks real and true to character. When you watch most onscreen characters eat it's so dainty that it breaks the illusion but TR seems like he's imbibing his food heartily. It's so adorable.
Yeah, he is so adorable ! It's one of my favorite TR eating scene.
Well, he does to talk while chewing, but it is not disgusting .

"Which colour of dinner plate should it fit to my light blue scrubs?"

I'd like to see him eat Asian food food with chopsticks.
BTW, I want to see a such scene.: Have the lead actor /TR tell the lead actress about an amazing Asian restaurant, and then take her to a Thai restaurant, where both of them prove to not know how to use chopsticks and proceed to spend the whole dinner talking about nothing and eating nothing. Of course, the most romantic thing would be if later TR and his partner slow dance to a romantic ballad an empty restaurant in the middle or an empty and floodlit middle of the square.

I became obsessed with her ,but I think that's red head lady is Mandy.What do you think?

Virginia

George and Izzie
George and Izzie - Grey's Anatomy Insider

George and Callie
Callie and George - Grey's Anatomy Insider

t.r. knight | Tumblr

Last edited by Horges; 09-15-2011 at 05:06 PM
Old 09-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTT I saw the sneak
Old 09-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Aargh, help, feet are killing me in slow agony. I spent the whole day at the Art institute of Chicago and it is HUGE.

LOL, I am glad you guys know what it is to read everything. It drives some people nuts but we were able today to see what interested us the most: the Impressionists, Van Gogh, American Gothic, Egyptian and Asian art.

They had the most beautiful Seurat painting, I think he is my favorite with Renoir and Monet and there were many of them.

I tried White Castle tonight. Not as terrible as I had heard, but not an experience I would necessarily repeat.

Thanks for the new thread Gwen. I love the title. It informs about TR's return to TV while showing our excitement.

Berni, thanks so much for the sneak peek.

I didn't see Gabriel (such a beautiful name) as violent, more desperate and frustrated they won't believe he is innocent. There was anger there when the detective mentioned his son, you could see his eyes hardening, but not violent anger, just anger at them using his kid against him. I don't know. In that scene, he seemed innocent, but I will have to see more. He looks gorgeous and has a lot of presence in that short scene. I must say I really liked that new guy too after seeing him a couple of minutes, then I was never an Elliot fan.

Thanks for all the pictures. He looks gorgeous as usual.

I love that eating scene so much. I love that he is really eating and not fake eating like so many actors do. It always distracts me from the scene, but he is eating and looking like he is loving it and has the cutest sparkle in his eye as he is talking to Callie.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I didn't see Gabriel (such a beautiful name) as violent, more desperate and frustrated they won't believe he is innocent. There was anger there when the detective mentioned his son, you could see his eyes hardening, but not violent anger, just anger at them using his kid against him.
Oh, you're totally right ! He's desperate and frustrated !
Sorry, I phrased it badly. I wanted to say, he speaks confidently and firmly. He is now completely different than O'Malley or his others characters were. Thank goodness!

screenpics:

Last edited by Horges; 09-15-2011 at 11:10 PM
Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Loyal Fan

SVU COUNTDOWN: 27 DAYS UNTIL TR'S EPISODE AIRS

This has not been a good day. The doctors said I strained several muscles in my right hand and wrist and is now in a brace. The likelihood of developing carpal tunnel syndrome is high and I have to do plenty of exercises. I can't have this kind of disability as my mom depends on me to drive and do most of the chores. Her arthritis is bad now she can't do much lately. As it is my mom is in the hospital again. She has to be tested for a possible blood clot in her lungs.

to Marie. I'm happy you had a great time at the Art Institute. I'm not to excited about White Castle or Wimpy burgers. I'm used to the luxurious ones on the West Coast.

I'm glad you liked the title.

Berni, thank you so much for this! It brightened up my day!I think the word you're looking for is intense. Honestly this is a whole new level of intensity that I've seen in him. He gave an impassioned performance in the CSI episode but his innocence and intentions were so clear but in the SVU clip it's not so apparent. He clearly loves his son as you can see the psychological dance he plays with Danny. However, his devotion to his wife seems less sure. He states her abiding faith but he doesn't necessarily says he feels the same. It's also appears as a confrontational tactic as opposed to the genuine hurt in his eyes about his son. In fact, he doesn't mention his son because he refuses to make him a pawn but his wife seems more disposable.

It could indicate several things. One is merely they're having marital problems and his attachment is wavering. Two he's manipulative towards his wife. Three he's misogynistic and feels men in the family are superior to the women. Four a combination of all the preceding. Yet none of this definitively proves he's a serial rapist.

Does anyone know what he says to Danny at the very end, "And I'll tell you one other thing. You're pretty ------."

Quote:
Sorry, I phrased it badly. I wanted to say, he speaks confidently and firmly. He is now completely different than O'Malley or his others characters were. Thank goodness!
He sounds nothing like George and there's a rasp in his voice. The way he tries to get under Danny's skin and a certain malevolence in his tone is something new. I cannot wait.

BTW, did anyone else catch when Danny says "New York women" so is Gabriel a recent transplant to NYC? Does he come from a small town? It just seems like Danny is trying to paint this picture of a simpleton who doesn't understand the complex ways of urbane, sophisticated women. Hmmmm

I agree Gabriel is a beautiful name. Is it meant to be symbolic or ironic? Also doesn't Gabriel appear prominently in The Gospel of Luke. Luke is the son's name. Is this coincidence or deliberate symbolism?

Quote:
I think the title words of "Double Strands" this could indicate his dual personality ...... wich is symbol his Yin Yang Tattoo )
And a genetic testing will be implemented in those contexts and the consequences . (DNS-Strands)This could indicate a DNA TEST
Immediately thought of the double helix in the DNA strands. Also the symbolism of the dual nature in the yin and yang. Perhaps, it has something to do with his son.

On a very shallow note he looks so hawt. It's terrible to be drooling if he's indeed a rapist but he's so damn sexy and love his natural hair.

Quote:
I became obsessed with her ,but I think that's red head lady is Mandy.What do you think?
Because I scrolled upwards I noticed the more I saw pictures of this event the more she resembled Mandy. Then you asked the question in which I have to answer in the affirmative. Don't worry whenever I see a pic of a woman with him I always want to know her name and how do they know each other.

This is Lolita Davidovich. She was prominent in the late 1980s and early 1990s movies. She was the lead in Star and Intersection. She looks like she could be Mandy's mother:

Quote:
Yeah, he is so adorable ! It's one of my favorite TR eating scene.
Well, he does to talk while chewing, but it is not disgusting .
Quote:
I love that eating scene so much. I love that he is really eating and not fake eating like so many actors do. It always distracts me from the scene, but he is eating and looking like he is loving it and has the cutest sparkle in his eye as he is talking to Callie.
Technically he may be just chewing and storing his food in his cheek but the way he eats is exactly how I would picture George doing so. No, it's not disgusting it's so cute. That's the key too TR makes it seem like a sensual and natural experience whereas even some of the best actors stop their scenes with the too obvious fake eating. You know who also mastered the art of onscreen dining-Heath Ledger. Yes, TR and Heath are in the same class.

Quote:
BTW, I want to see a such scene.: Have the lead actor /TR tell the lead actress about an amazing Asian restaurant, and then take her to a Thai restaurant, where both of them prove to not know how to use chopsticks and proceed to spend the whole dinner talking about nothing and eating nothing. Of course, the most romantic thing would be if later TR and his partner slow dance to a romantic ballad an empty restaurant in the middle or an empty and floodlit middle of the square.
I love this scenario, Berni. Totally I want to see it in some production. TR is so good at physical comedy too. He slow dances quite well and despite being shorter than Katie he lead her well. This would be such a goldmine. Who would you picture as the actress? The two who come to mind are Lara and Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men.

tweets:

Chad_:
Quote:
T. R. Knight is so adorable... #GreysAnatomy
dgc2416:
Quote:
Apparently my mother still watches Grey's Anatomy... I didn't know it was still on.
WndrOfNight:
Quote:
@dgc2416 Seriously still on? I thought it died like 4 years ago. Huh.
dgc2416:
Quote:
@WndrOfNight Well... it's been dead to me ever since T.R. Knight left #LoveTheNerds
WndrOfNight:
Quote:
@dgc2416 Oh, I love me some nerds! #NerdingItUp
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Immediately thought of the double helix in the DNA strands. Also the symbolism of the dual nature in the yin and yang. Perhaps, it has something to do with his son.
I've watched enough L&O to hazard a guess.

I think there is an identical twin out there either committing the crimes or in collusion with him.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

to Gwen,

First off I will keep you both in my prayers !

Quote:
The doctors said I strained several muscles in my right hand and wrist and is now in a brace. The likelihood of developing carpal tunnel syndrome is high and I have to do plenty of exercises. I can't have this kind of disability as my mom depends on me to drive and do most of the chores. Her arthritis is bad now she can't do much lately. As it is my mom is in the hospital again. She has to be tested for a possible blood clot in her lungs.
Omg, I hope your mother's results are good !

My mother had also a such lungs examined after her cancer surgery, when she suddenly became ill. Everyone panicked because the doctors believed she has a blood clot in her lungs, but the test came back negative.

I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm really sorry to hear that you ' re having such a rough time with your brace !

Quote:
I think the word you're looking for is intense.
Thank you, yes I was looking for this word .
Yes, he is definitely not Georgie !

Quote:
Does anyone know what he says to Danny at the very end, "And I'll tell you one other thing. You're pretty ------."
I cannot hear clearly but as if to say "And I'll tell you one other thing, decective. Your .....is the lovely" Your.....is love them" or "Your prayers ....." "Your........ is the love there."

Click here for further clip about TR's episode.:
Law & Order SVU "Double Strands" Sneak Peek 1 - YouTube

Quote:
I love this scenario, Berni. Totally I want to see it in some production. TR is so good at physical comedy too. He slow dances quite well and despite being shorter than Katie he lead her well. This would be such a goldmine. Who would you picture as the actress? The two who come to mind are Lara and Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men.
Aww,thanks! Well, I don't know. Lara would be great for him.This we know.
But I want to see him with a someone new lady whom he does not even know each other or/ and I have never seen them together on the screen.

Quote:
I think there is an identical twin out there either committing the crimes or in collusion with him.
Um, interesting thought. The identical twins even share the same DNA, for the most part, but different thumb-prints. But what's up with the tattoo on his neck? I'm confused with that tattoo on his neck because I don't think his twin had gotten the exact same tattoo in the exact same place to.

Finally here !

Quote:
"Double Strands"

Episode number: 13x4
Airdate: Wednesday October 12th, 2011

Writer: John P. Roche

Guest star: T.R. Knight

Do you remember this guy, he is like TR.

Last edited by Horges; 09-17-2011 at 12:31 AM
Old 09-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I believe he says, "Your rapist is still out there."
Old 09-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Loyal Fan

SVU COUNTDOWN: 26 DAYS UNTIL TR'S EPISODE AIRS

Berni, thanks for the prayers. I've actually had a worse day. My mom still has pneumonia. The hospital claims to have never received her medical records from urgent care. I had to spend the better part of the day correcting this. In the meantime my mom couldn't receive insulin because they have no doctors orders. It made her cranky and demanding. That's the awful thing about our system here. The info transfers to the paramedics to ER then to the upper floors and at any time it could've gotten lost, which becomes our responsibility to correct. This is my mom's third trip to the hospital yet the staff act as if these have been erased or never existed.

As if that wasn't enough my mom has a roommate who's undergoing IV treatment so she goes to bathroom numerous times. Unfortunately my mom is instructed to give samples of her waste and it's cumbersome because the room is so cramped. Worse the nurses are lax in taking the specimen so we have to clean the facilities to be considerate to the roommate. My mom is sick and she exhausted doing small tasks. So I spent the day scrubbing filth adding more stress to my hand. I'm so exhausted. In addition I had to go home take a bath and clean my clothes. I'm hoping whatever the roommate has isn't contagious.

This could've all been easier if we could stay at the hospital nearest our home, which is big enough to provide private rooms. The problem is it's now being sued for four wrongful deaths and the nurse who (mis)treated my mom during one visit is named in two cases. We're having to go to a far away crowded hospital.

to Berni. I'm glad your mom's results were negative and I'm hoping the same for my mom.

The audio is better in this clip and yes, he is saying "you're rapist is still out there":

Law & Order SVU "Double Strands" Sneak Peek 2 - YouTube

The other one the audio is muddled and I had to turn the volume all the way up.

I caught another thing. Why would Gabriel be sent to a prison out of state? Is he accused of raping women outside of NY? If so since Danny said it was a long drive for his family so exactly how long and how far do these allegations go.

Quote:
I've watched enough L&O to hazard a guess.

That's starting to be the most likely scenario. Since the women can identify his face that means he wore no mask and probably attacked them frontally, which is the sign of a bold preparatory. Unless he plans to kill them or use other methods of intimidating them into a silence there has to be a reason he's so bold as to show his victims his face. Since there's DNA he obviously not forcing them to shower so there has to be reason he's feels he can't be caught. However, why wouldn't there be mention of a twin before?

Quote:
Um, interesting thought. The identical twins even share the same DNA, for the most part, but different thumb-prints. But what's up with the tattoo on his neck? I'm confused with that tattoo on his neck because I don't think his twin had gotten the exact same tattoo in the exact same place to.
In the clip you linked Danny specifically says there's an unknown fingerprint that doesn't match Gabriel's. Probably that's the thumbprint. As far as the tattoo is concerned there's a few possibilities. One is the twin knows about Gabriel and purposely got the identical to frame him. Two Gabriel knows about the twin and got a matching one to protect him. Three someone recognizes Gabriel and does the equivalent of backdating data for the memory. It's very common when your mind is convinced of an idea you retrofit details to the point you "remember" something you personally didn't witness.

Quote:
Do you remember this guy, he is like TR
I think that's a stand-in or a stunt double. The identical twin-if there is one-would be played by TR as well. If the park scene is after the scene with Danny then with witness ID and DNA wouldn't Gabriel be held for remand because of the nature of his crimes and him being a possible flight risk? Does the interrogation scene mean they caught the twin?

Quote:
But I want to see him with a someone new lady whom he does not even know each other or/ and I have never seen them together on the screen.
I feel like a cross of his manager and his mom because I see some actress and wonder if they'll do well together. On my short list are:

Elisabeth Moss from Mad Men:

Elisabeth Moss Pictures - 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Press Room - Zimbio

Dianna Agron, Minnie Driver, Kristin Chenoweth,

Anna Friel:

An Anna Friel Picture - TV Fanatic

and Natalie Portman

tweets:

daniLOVEESdavid:
Quote:
every episode I watch of Greys makes me love Patrick Dempsey even more. But it makes me miss George O'Malley even more too. #RIPgeorge <3
rinlilin:
Quote:
George O'Malley is kinda cute. kiss cupcupcupcup...
themainerachel:
Quote:
I LOVE GEORGE O'MALLEY. WHY DID YOU DIE.
blendaa_l:
Quote:
I MISS THE GEORGE O'MALLEY

Last edited by ganymede20; 09-17-2011 at 03:38 AM
Old 09-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone
Benn busy and tired a bit lately and tomorrow is my first day in Uni hope it goes well. TR did fine in the little sneak we got I so can't wait to see the actual epp as whole
Aww Gwen sorry about your mom hope she gets better

I have to start with Bahrain dear god it's madness in here I don't even know kinda tired of it. Another person died because of tear gas effects thankfully though this man didn't have a wife and a family to leave behind him but he was ironically related to the boy that also died out of tear gas While I do agree the youth isn't wise but blocking those villages the way police did is not the way they should deal with it why not use hot water and others stuff to cut the loss. The international community is focused over Syira and Libya while Bahrain and Yemen are forgotten about and lack support just because of their close ties to Saudi. Now I realize Syira has lost about more than 2600 but still Bahrain and Yemen shouldn't be ignored.

Marie I been wanting to ask you how are the Christians on Egypt now? There has been alot been ALOT of talk about the Syrian Christians in the media here they are kinda guilt tripping them for supporting the Assad gov and all of that saying it's a minority alliance in Syira and Lebanon between the Shia and Christians and Druaz again the Suni majority in the Arab world ahh I dunoo it's such a sectarian language they use not very wise and it has gotten to the Christians on Syira because my Dad was on the plane with some of them and he said the Assad Shia Alwai is much better to them than a Suni one sigh. Some do say no one can blame the Christians for not protesting because look what happened in Iraq and Egypt. In Iraq terror group still attack targets the Shia mostly majority of those who died and still are my grandfather friend died in terror attack days ago and Christians and moderate Suni too. Now the Syrian generally aren't extremist they all live together in harmony but they need to keep the extremist out of power and stop the media hate machines they are just making things worse.
Quote:
They see no difference between the Islamic and Christian radicals. Numerous dub the evangelical right as the "Christian Taliban." I know gays who describe the Deep South (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia) as "Christian Iran." This is all to say Christians are evil but that radicalism produces the same results regardless of creed or beliefs.
Extremist from all religions and sects need to be put away IMO. I have friends that reports in Israel how radical Jews call for genocide when it comes to Arabs while secularism oppose it.
Quote:
Wow, sorry the backlash against the Egyptian actress. That's not entirely unusual and not confined to Arabs. A Russian model was found to have Jewish heritage and she was dropped by her agency although she wasn't raised in an observant household. Anti-Semiticism is strong in Russia. Many leave and go to the West and Israel.
ooh yes Russia is awful my friend Liz is an Israeli but she came from there she said it was just horrible for them there. You know the irony the Anti-Semiticism is really strong in Europe yet it's mostly Arab \Muslims VS Jews .
Quote:
It is common for the Sephardis to be invisible or disliked in both Israel and the Middle East in general. Many prefer to live in the US where culturally we recognize them as Jewish. In fact, it's a reverse mentality. Americans assume all Jews have olive skin, dark curly hair, and dark eyes. When many see Dianna they assume she's a typical Nordic person and are flabbergasted to discover she's Jewish.
Really because here they think Jews are blond and colored eyes mostly
See here's the thing in Bahrain we have a small Jewish community they are from Iraq since Saddam also wasn't kind toward them and they look like Arabs and in Yemen they look Arabs that way. In NY I was there and my Dad had business with them I think being Jews doesn't have a certain look just like Arabs.
Quote:
I've seen quite a bit for Castle too and the new shows are getting the lion share of publicity. I see ads for Revenge and Pan Am everywhere.
That's true Castle has been getting alot if it and same goes for Revenge GA has gotten plenty of reviews in the other hands but not as much heavy handed promotion. It reminds me so much of S6 reviews and some reviews are obviously payed for praising GA and Shonda .
The SP is just like I told you Gwen not sure I would even bother ranting what's gonna happen there Mer the punching bag lives on .
I just don't know how come Shonda think this material will score her to get GA back on it glory days .
Old 09-17-2011, 05:58 PM
New Fan

Gwen, Thank you for the new thread! : The title is brilliant!
So sorry about your pain and your Mom You both could use and deserve a break. My thoughts & prayers are with you both.

Marie - I would love to take Maddie to Chicago. I went when I was 20something, but Mads has never been.
I am excited for you to get caught up on AMC. Email me on FB when you get a chance to watch. Rylee, Tad&Dixie & Zendall were all wonderful. Love in the afternoon is back.

Berni - that SVU clip WAS intense. Such a change from sweet George. Obviously he wanted to make his TV comeback by becoming a completely different character & really showing off his Acting chops. I am so excited to see the episode!!
Glad you are feeling better!!!

This week has been chaos. It is 6pm in Portland and i am already in my pj's - guilt free. lol

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

SVU COUNTDOWN: 24 DAYS UNTIL TR'S EPISODE AIRS

to Wala. I'm glad you're back but I'm so sad the continued violence. All acts of cruelty has to be addressed and denounced no matter the number of victims. One person getting tortured is one too many. The Al-Kahlifas need to stop with the oppression. Good luck with uni.

to Ang. Nice to see you here and glad you enjoyed the clip.

My mom is finally home and there's no blood clot in her lungs. She's on another batch of antibiotics. She happy to have her own bathroom again. Thank you for all the prayers.It's nice to be home and rest my arm a little. I had to buy a new brace for sanitary reasons. We had to admit as much as it was trying we got better service there than if we tired at the nearest hospital. I'll respond to people as my lower arm gets better.

I'm glad the resort decided against an Emmy viewing party. Not only do I have to catch up on much needed sleep but I can't bear to watch it with the unfair critical campaign against Chris. If the men of MF are such comic geniuses any one of them should win without critics trying to rig the vote. The irony is the "purest" comedic performance was Jon Cryer's entry but he's hated as much as Chris. For that I'm hoping he wins since my bb is out of contention.

It reminds me so much of the backlash to TR's nomination. He so deserved both the nod and the win but it was torpedoed because of allegations of pity and racism. Without the IW controversy TR would've been nominated because GA itself had massive publicity and he stands out from the male pack. Aside from talent he had the best SL, his looks and George's character type distinguishes him. Contrary to Ausiello and his ilk sexiness is never a factor amongst the Emmy voters otherwise GG cast would be victorious every year. It was just ugly and I don't want to revisit it.

Quote:
that SVU clip WAS intense. Such a change from sweet George. Obviously he wanted to make his TV comeback by becoming a completely different character & really showing off his Acting chops. I am so excited to see the episode!!
Wasn't it! I've never seen him with such defiance in his voice. In most other instances when he's in that situation there's a pleading and an attempt at a common ground with his interrogator but this time he's resistant and reticent. He's practically in Danny's face, willing to go mano-a-mano.

Just contrast with the CSI performance. It is intense too but he's such a confused innocent here:

T.R. Knight - C.S.I - YouTube

Quote:
That's true Castle has been getting alot if it and same goes for Revenge GA has gotten plenty of reviews in the other hands but not as much heavy handed promotion. It reminds me so much of S6 reviews and some reviews are obviously payed for praising GA and Shonda
We'll see how long the flattery goes. Since S6 critics will first shower Shonda with hosannas then at the end of the season slam it as one of the worst in series history. I guess it's just self-preservation. They don't want to look discredited.

Quote:
Extremist from all religions and sects need to be put away IMO. I have friends that reports in Israel how radical Jews call for genocide when it comes to Arabs while secularism oppose it.
Extremist not only make hell for their enemies but those who have the unfortunate luck to share their particular religion. Most Israelis have no desire to build settlements in Arab lands but the ultra Orthodox make it their mission. Let's not forget that Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated not by an Arab but a radical Jew.

The Klaine cover on the Israeli teen magazine was significant because as a whole Israelis are tolerant towards gays but the extremist Jews call for Iran-style death penalty for homosexuals. Most of the country was embarrassed when they threatened violence if Jerusalem gay pride events would be held. Out of fear it was canceled. Many vandalize stores that sell DVDs of movies with gay themes and vendors who sell publications that are pro-gay. When Glee S1 was aired there was protests that it should be banned. Because of the hassle many in the media have caved in and steer clear of gay subject matters so when that issue came out so many were proud. My Israeli friend bought 30 copies herself. In truth Israel is on par with Europe as far as tolerance and Tel-Aviv, the second largest city, has a vibrant gay community that rivals many European centers but foreign media often portray the Hareidi community as representatives of pervasive attitudes.

Quote:
ooh yes Russia is awful my friend Liz is an Israeli but she came from there she said it was just horrible for them there.
In Russia one drop of Jewish blood makes you Jewish and there are societal campaigns to send "ethnic Jews" to Israel even though the criteria is incongruent with established Jewish customs. In the census you're not allowed to list yourself as Russian. Yet it's the European nation with the largest population in terms of numbers and percentages.

Quote:
Really because here they think Jews are blond and colored eyes mostly
See here's the thing in Bahrain we have a small Jewish community they are from Iraq since Saddam also wasn't kind toward them and they look like Arabs and in Yemen they look Arabs that way. In NY I was there and my Dad had business with them I think being Jews doesn't have a certain look just like Arabs.
Here in the States Lea's look is considered the typical Jewish woman while guys like Jerry Seinfeld, Jeff Goldblum, and Paul Simon are seen as the epitome of the Jewish male appearance. Tony Shalhoub isn't even Jewish but most Americans commonly mistake him for one. When a Jew deviates from this notion people act as if it was some lab experiment gone wrong. With Dianna some were demanding proof and didn't want to believe. Same with Debra Messing so many refuse to absorb the fact simply because she's a red head.

Saying that a particular ethnic group has certain features is a touchy subject as too many make ignorant assumptions and use it for discrimination. However, if you're calm about it and make no judgments it's understandable to make mental note of it. I grew up around Jewish people so I could tell Dianna is a "member of the tribe" as they say. While more Jews and Arabs tend to have darker hair, eyes, and skin it's simply because those are dominant genes but I also know large populations in both have lighter hair and lighter eyes. Not to mention, in general, most populations of the Mediterranean descended from the same peoples in antiquity so there's overlap and similarities. Both sides need to chill about this. Finding a blond or red-headed Jew doesn't mean the sky is falling nor the fact a non-Jew figures out your ethnicity via your looks doesn't mean he/she is going to send you to a concentration camp either.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
to Wala. I'm glad you're back but I'm so sad the continued violence. All acts of cruelty has to be addressed and denounced no matter the number of victims. One person getting tortured is one too many. The Al-Kahlifas need to stop with the oppression. Good luck with uni.
Thanks Gwen it wasn't that bad in Uni today but coming back home I found out that someone who was in coma since March died due to attacks . I just wish the USA would spare us blood shed and and do something Bahrain doesn't have millions of citizens so 41 dead is HUGE for a small island like us .
Quote:
It reminds me so much of the backlash to TR's nomination. He so deserved both the nod and the win but it was torpedoed because of allegations of pity and racism. Without the IW controversy TR would've been nominated because GA itself had massive publicity and he stands out from the male pack. Aside from talent he had the best SL, his looks and George's character type distinguishes him. Contrary to Ausiello and his ilk sexiness is never a factor amongst the Emmy voters otherwise GG cast would be victorious every year. It was just ugly and I don't want to revisit it.
IKR just the same situation Ausiello just have a pattern that he keeps repeating I guess.
Quote:
We'll see how long the flattery goes. Since S6 critics will first shower Shonda with hosannas then at the end of the season slam it as one of the worst in series history. I guess it's just self-preservation. They don't want to look discredited.
IKR I remember when TV Guide and TV line were on the love train for the musical too but the epp got more black bash than ever later on. Even the promotion isn't that much for it to gain 10 Millions I have my doubts but I think Shonda and ABC want to hit 10 Million so they average that for mostly.
Quote:
. Let's not forget that Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated not by an Arab but a radical Jew.
You know many Arabs ironically praised Yitzhak Rabin said he was the best out of long bad list and he was willing to saddle down for 2 states unlike the right wings who seems only interested in building settlements. If the UN does acknowledge Pal this year those settlements may be evacuated and they may even stop building them. Plus I was just talking about it with my teacher if Pal become a state they can move legally against Israel which is why I think mainly Israel isn't embracing them as a state.
Quote:
In truth Israel is on par with Europe as far as tolerance and Tel-Aviv, the second largest city, has a vibrant gay community that rivals many European centers but foreign media often portray the Hareidi community as representatives of pervasive attitudes.
Yeah Israel is much toward the gay community than Arab states and probably safest in the Middle East for them. You know there are many gay Israeli Arabs who have Israeli Jew partners.
Quote:
Here in the States Lea's look is considered the typical Jewish woman
I believe though Rachel in the show has gay rights that are Arab and Jew the irony when you think of it I wish we can see Rachel parents next season.
Quote:
. While more Jews and Arabs tend to have darker hair, eyes, and skin it's simply because those are dominant genes but I also know large populations in both have lighter hair and lighter eyes. Not to mention, in general, most populations of the Mediterranean descended from the same peoples in antiquity so there's overlap and similarities. Both sides need to chill about this. Finding a blond or red-headed Jew doesn't mean the sky is falling nor the fact a non-Jew figures out your ethnicity via your looks doesn't mean he/she is going to send you to a concentration camp either.
I agree I wish they would chill and accept it. Here in Bahrain since I have light eyes and fairly tanned some hardly can believe I'm from the gulf because light eyes are rare here. They always questioned me in school whatever my mom was Egyptian In my mother family case some confuse her other sisters of being from another mother because they are so white and have light eyes too. Even going into Uni I got the usual are you Bahraini .
Old 09-19-2011, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

to Wala. Was it that 14 year-old girl? That's just horrible. As I said one dead is one too many. And a moment of silence for her family.

Quote:
IKR just the same situation Ausiello just have a pattern that he keeps repeating I guess.
Both backlashes were started by Tom O'Neil who worked at the LA Times when denouncing TR and at his own site the Gold Derby while impugning Chris. He's an old guy who has knows the industry very well and these awards so it isn't as if he's just short-sighted. He began both campaigns dishonestly. The main problem is the lingering effect afterwards. TR wasn't able to be nominated again because the message was that he had to have extraordinary material plus be better than Laurence Olivier and Marlon Brando combined. In truth the criteria is relative excellence in a given year. It often depends on the competition. SO and CW have slid by with weaker material in subsequent years without protests but because of the meme the nomination committee could easily dismiss TR early. In his final season as George TON sqwacked that he should be disqualified because he wasn't featured enough despite the fact he applauded TOQ's win when he vanished for half the year in Lost S3. I doubt Chris can be nominated again as Kurt because he has the "pure comedy" standard attached uniquely to him.

Ausiello and his ilk are culpable as well because sadly they know plenty of people are shallow so it only encourages resentment against a certain actor. Awards are supposed to be for excellence not looks but too many people conflate the two. Justin wasn't really given superior material throughout his years as Alex but some of his stans believed he was entitled to it on the basis of his sexiness. Hence the tension between Justin and TR fans. Unfortunately that's become one of those dubious arguments that gets legitimized through repetition.

I hope TR gets a nod for his turn in SVU next year. It is a category critics often overlook but I also wouldn't be surprise if a few decided to go another crusade.

Quote:
IKR I remember when TV Guide and TV line were on the love train for the musical too but the epp got more black bash than ever later on. Even the promotion isn't that much for it to gain 10 Millions I have my doubts but I think Shonda and ABC want to hit 10 Million so they average that for mostly.
Also EW always drools over the SP then ends up slamming the show by season's end. Other than PL paying these publications I never understand the strange dance. It's one thing to say the SP was good but suddenly the whole season is the greatest thing since sliced bread then suddenly it's the worst thing ever. This is why I don't have much trust or respect for the Hollywood press.

tweets:

GabrielShanks:
Quote:
@tapeworthy It was a brilliant show. TR Knight and Finneran were the funniest performances I've ever seen on Broadway.
Maureen_MVP:
Quote:
It's either him or TR Knight. RT @Elephantastiic: Rainn Wilson is the hottest awkward man ever.
Elephantastiic:
Quote:
@Maureen_MVP HOLY ****. ****ING THIS.
TR IS SO MUCH HOTTER THAN RAINN WILSON.

Quote:
You know many Arabs ironically praised Yitzhak Rabin said he was the best out of long bad list and he was willing to saddle down for 2 states unlike the right wings who seems only interested in building settlements. If the UN does acknowledge Pal this year those settlements may be evacuated and they may even stop building them. Plus I was just talking about it with my teacher if Pal become a state they can move legally against Israel which is why I think mainly Israel isn't embracing them as a state.
Rabin was from the center-left Labour Party and was more worldly in his point of view. He didn't have much good will amongst those Hareidi Jews. Even though many believed Sharon was a traitor for forcibly evacuating them from the settlements they never had the burning hatred against him as they did for Rabin. Some even questioned if he was a true Jew and spread lies that his mother was an Arab Muslim or that he was a covert spy for Arafat.

Quote:
I agree I wish they would chill and accept it. Here in Bahrain since I have light eyes and fairly tanned some hardly can believe I'm from the gulf because light eyes are rare here. They always questioned me in school whatever my mom was Egyptian In my mother family case some confuse her other sisters of being from another mother because they are so white and have light eyes too. Even going into Uni I got the usual are you Bahraini
Gotta side-eye all those assumptions. My friend, Tareq, is blonde and blue-eyed but he's Iraqi and born in Baghdad. Most people ask him if he's a convert to Islam. I have Lebanese, Syrian, and Jordanian friends who're blondes or red-heads with light eyes. Ultimately Jews, Arabs, Iranians, and all Mediterranean peoples are Caucasians thus having strong likelihood of having lighter features although it is recessive.

about people thinking your mom's sisters are from another mother. That's a similar situation in my family. Whenever people learn I have a sister-in-law they assume one of my sisters is her.