Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I think we would have seen a lot more if they had just made this final episode two hours. I can almost guarantee the writer are going to write like like a flashback episode where we see them getting married, saying their vows and the whole honeymoon and what not. I just wish it wasn't like that. Honestly they should've had April and Jacksons baby come into the world in the final and either had the wedding the 23rd episode or in the season opener of next season. There was just too much in the episode And it felt rushed and it fell campy.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Whatever the original plan for the start of season 13, I have a feeling that we'll pick up at least a week in the future in 13x01 so they can say that Callie has gone to New York and we don't see her again. I'd love to see more of the wedding or Aoril and Jackson's babies first days, but I think that if we see it at all it will be in flashbacks of just references to it.

When the show comes back I picture Callie being gone, Richard bringing Arizona to trivia night to cheer her up, Amelia and Owen returning from their honeymoon, Maggie still pinning over Nathan, Meredith and Nathan keeping things up in secret, Ben reinstated early, April and Jackson co-parenting and bringing the baby to the hospital to show off, Jo devastated, Steph still blaming Amelia for Kyle's death, and Alex possibly coming back to the hospital after a couple of day suspension for beating Andrew.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

but it was very bad that Amelia mom didn't attend even if your sure it is doomed at least show up to support your kid
Old 05-24-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The writers saw an opportunity. Can't bring the actress in = make it into character drama.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmilli (View Post)
Whatever the original plan for the start of season 13, I have a feeling that we'll pick up at least a week in the future in 13x01 so they can say that Callie has gone to New York and we don't see her again. I'd love to see more of the wedding or Aoril and Jackson's babies first days, but I think that if we see it at all it will be in flashbacks of just references to it.

When the show comes back I picture Callie being gone, Richard bringing Arizona to trivia night to cheer her up, Amelia and Owen returning from their honeymoon, Maggie still pinning over Nathan, Meredith and Nathan keeping things up in secret, Ben reinstated early, April and Jackson co-parenting and bringing the baby to the hospital to show off, Jo devastated, Steph still blaming Amelia for Kyle's death, and Alex possibly coming back to the hospital after a couple of day suspension for beating Andrew.
I think that Amelia and Owen first of nothing and no one will destroy their happiness and happy. Amelia and Owen pull yes then in Owen bought or home? So it may be that then temporarily re-draws to Alex Meredith and Maggie and Meredith and Nathan then not sleep in their house together, that would be more than embarrassed if Maggie or Alex would catch them, especially Maggie.

Ps: And something else now in episode 12x13 it said that had his eye on Meredith a neurosurgeon or Bailey asked for Meredith, may indeed be that the long and Amelia replaced if it is with Owen on honeymoon. Only as the means I no longer remember.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
The writers saw an opportunity. Can't bring the actress in = make it into character drama.
I felt for Amelia though, especially when she said mommy. I was seriously about to cry
Old 05-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I felt for Amelia though, especially when she said mommy. I was seriously about to cry
Yes she felt so inadequate in that moment, it was sad.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Yes she felt so inadequate in that moment, it was sad.
Well I mean when you get married you want to have some family members there, especially your mother and father and seeing as Amelia's dad couldn't be there her mother should have been. I feel so bad for her she had nobody on her side I did love the moment when owns mother said she looked beautiful or pretty or something at least she has someone on her side.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Did her mother ever saw Derek kids????
Old 05-25-2016, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Did her mother ever saw Derek kids????
Not that we saw or they mentioned, but I really hope it happened offscreen.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Highly doubt so, considering it wasn't mention.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that doesn't mean it didn't happen. The writers could make it either way and would probably say yes because it'd look bad
Old 05-26-2016, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Derek is too close to his mother not to have brought his children to her. When his sister came and said they has yet to see Zola I found it sooooooo weird. I guess I'm so involved in my nieces life it would not make sence for me not to know them. The first thing done in my culture after a birth is have your family meet your child. In fact the parents used to go live with the mother's parents for a month so that she can recover and have her mom help. It is not so much done now because men are much more involved with children.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

One might think Amelia's mother and Meredith's ex-law not interested as for Amelia, Meredith and her grandchildren. But I think they will be in the see 13 season and Amelia and Meredith will not be impressed. She was not even at the funeral of her own son Derek !!!
Old 05-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Primetime has a probably with recasting. What should have happened is Amelia's and Derek's mother should have been recasted. but primetime thinks that is so taboo still .... ugh. A lot of people wanted Amelia's friends from LA there me too. Charlotte, Addison and Sheldon were her rocks when things went bad for her and them not showing up felt completely false.