Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2015, 12:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly I don't think that Amelia is pregnant. When should that have happened? After Derek's death they only kissed, didn't they?
And I think I read sonewhere, that Shonda had a huge storyline planned for Jolex last season, but it had to be cut. I think the pregnancy could be their huge storyline.
For Owen/Amelia I think Shonda has planned s.th. else so far. Someone from Owen's past will show up... How will this affect their relationship? Who do you think this could be?
I really believe that Amelia will get pregnant with Owen's baby, but not now.
That's the point. That's the entire point.
Don't ... don't avoid it. Don't ... extinguish it."
Old 10-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 10-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not saying Amelia ends up pregnant next episode or even this season but the talk to Callie about Sofia in my opinion was a huge anvil of what is going to happen, eventually.

The person from Owen's past is a guy, thank god not a female and from what I heard it's all about his time in the army. Amelia has really big abandonment issues with the men in her life leaving/dying so I can see this guy coming in and trying to get Owen to go on another tour and Amelia not handling it well. It's not out of the Normal seeing as Owen took on another tour last year (Season) with April and I can see Amelia's fears coming out. As much as I want to see Owen and Amelia becoming first time parents, I'm enjoying the fluff we're getting so far.

Last edited by JaSam4Life; 10-02-2015 at 01:46 AM
Old 10-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I liked Owen & Amelia's chemistry but I wish we'd see more. It's like we're seeing more telling of what's happening with them between them than actually seeing it. But I guess this is the best we can do with this huge cast.
Screentime will be always be an issue in the this show
Old 10-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria89 (View Post)
Honestly I don't think that Amelia is pregnant. When should that have happened? After Derek's death they only kissed, didn't they?
And I think I read sonewhere, that Shonda had a huge storyline planned for Jolex last season, but it had to be cut. I think the pregnancy could be their huge storyline.
For Owen/Amelia I think Shonda has planned s.th. else so far. Someone from Owen's past will show up... How will this affect their relationship? Who do you think this could be?
I really believe that Amelia will get pregnant with Owen's baby, but not now.
I agree with you. I think that now Omelia relationship is being built. I think that baby issue could be talk about especially for her and his past.My dream is that she get pregnant on the season finale.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I'm not saying Amelia ends up pregnant next episode or even this season but the talk to Callie about Sofia in my opinion was a huge anvil of what is going to happen, eventually.

The person from Owen's past is a guy, thank god not a female and from what I heard it's all about his time in the army. Amelia has really big abandonment issues with the men in her life leaving/dying so I can see this guy coming in and trying to get Owen to go on another tour and Amelia not handling it well. It's not out of the Normal seeing as Owen took on another tour last year (Season) with April and I can see Amelia's fears coming out. As much as I want to see Owen and Amelia becoming first time parents, I'm enjoying the fluff we're getting so far.
I think the guy who is replacing Derek (not sure of his name) that is coming has a connection to Owen. I think this person will cause tension for Omelia. It is quite possible that he comes and asks Owen to come do a tour with him and I can see Amelia not wanting him to go. It's very similar to early japril. Friends w/ benefits type that turns into more. It's going to take a long time for them to define what they are doing. Heck, even Jo wants confirmation from Alex where they are going and they've been dating since season 9. I don't know if the baby topic comes up for Omelia just yet.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Loyal Fan

My problem with this season is that Omelia is just have a second of screen time, this is suck! I think that Shonda should put Omelia relationship on public for god. They are not teenager anymore for hidden kiss.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I'm afraid they'll skip them and just show bookend scenes.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
typical GA
Old 10-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
This is suck.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if James will be brought as Ameia was going to marry him.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, we've learned that in this show sometimes it's better to just have happy bookend scenes.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
I wonder if James will be brought as Amelia was going to marry him.
James is non existing, when talking about her relationships she never mentions him at all. I think we are suppose to forget they were even a thing. I see Ryan coming on the show before James
Old 10-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Shonda gave them a happy ending on PP but had to break them up to bring Amelia to GA so she'll ignore them.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Besides that Amelia engaged to Ryan was with him that she wanted to marry and have children not with James because that she running for his proposal.