Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren James (View Post)
I just don't see why it has to be rushed...
They rush things when they want to and the drag things out when they want to. it's what they do to drive us nuts. I just hope they don't get divorced. I mean what's the point in marrying these characters then.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I feel the writers were not really conscentious (hope it spells this way) after Derek's death and the time jump. It felt as if Mer was the only one who went in the futur but the other ones did not evolve. How long has it been since Amelia and Owen have been doing the going out/breaking up thing. The same happened with Jo and Alex especially regarding JO and MEr relationship, it did not make sens for MER to dislike her after all this time.
By now Owen and Amelia should have been broken up for a long period or together for a long periode and exploring new issues. Does Amelia want children after all that happen to her ? OWen divorced the first time because of that... Or they could have had a family meeting thing.. Amelia meeting her very young father in law would have been fun or him meeting the sisters...

There are so many thing that could have been done but instead they spent several years sleeping together not sleeping together.... It is uninspiring... Now that would be ridiculous if they married afterbeing together 5 seconds and without exploring all their problems first. They never even lived together... That would only be for shock value on a season final and would bring nothing to the couple.

I miss the time Grey's committed to its couple and took them on a long journey. In 10 seasons Chritina dated 2 men but had long and meaningfull relationships with them. Now it's marry break up, hook up break up....
Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

now the writers are leaving the relationship open ended
Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I definitely agree. I wish they would not have broken up and got back together as many times as they have. But I do think they realize they wasted a lot of time doing this dance and are genuinely ready to make a commitment and move forward. I think they will have a short discussion about the future/kids before he proposes. We will see a lot of them in tomorrow's episode I think.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I definitely agree. I wish they would not have broken up and got back together as many times as they have. But I do think they realize they wasted a lot of time doing this dance and are genuinely ready to make a commitment and move forward. I think they will have a short discussion about the future/kids before he proposes. We will see a lot of them in tomorrow's episode I think.
Yep and the finale is Amelia centric.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Yep and the finale is Amelia centric.
Apparently tonights ep is Omelia centric. Looking forward to both.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Extreme Fan

They will probably have the same issues as Crowen. Amelia probably don't want kids after her last one died, Owen will be pushing her to do it. She will say they married to fast, he will accidentally beat her because he has PSTD writers only brought up when he in relationships, etc.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
They will probably have the same issues as Crowen. Amelia probably don't want kids after her last one died, Owen will be pushing her to do it. She will say they married to fast, he will accidentally beat her because he has PSTD writers only brought up when he in relationships, etc.
Knock it off. I don't know why I bothered to come back posting here. People like you have to make things so unpleasant. Yes, Amelia does want kids, will she be apprehensive, of course. That is a natural reaction. Is everything going to be roses for them? No, of course not. But just let them be happy in this moment. It's a rarity in shondaland. I'll take it when it's offered.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Did I lie?
Old 05-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
Apparently tonights ep is Omelia centric. Looking forward to both.
Cool, I didn't know that.

I would suggest ignoring the troll in the thread.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Do you even knows what trolling means? Did I try to start some conversation? Did I offend anyone? Did I say anything bad about Owen or Amelia? I just said that their story is predictable.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Cool, I didn't know that.

I would suggest ignoring the troll in the thread.
Thanks Effy.

Anyway, apparently there is a big storyline for every ship/character. I do think they will be part of the cliffhanger, h=which is good because I think that will mean more time for them next season. I am really excited about tonights episode. After a really difficult season, it will be nice to finally see them being cute and happy,
Old 05-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, they look really happy in the previews and I'm looking forward to that.

Btw, it's time for a new thread. Any titles idead? What about "let's screw some things up"
Old 05-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Sure, sounds good
Old 05-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread