Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
I don't understand why Alex didn't shoot back "hey, I might not have delivered your son, but you wouldn't have Zola if it wasn't for me.....I even saved her life!" when she said that about Bailey.
Yes!! It's like the writers forgot about that!

OT PS: long time no see MG
Old 01-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Heck, Bailey didn't even deliver Bailey! He just saved her life afterward. Connie, the OB, delivered Bailey. It's like the writers forgot who delivered Bailey, or at least Meredith and Derek did. Derek said in an episode that an intern delivered his son.

I don't think Meredith knows about Alex's involvement with Zola and the judge. He should tell her.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think MerDer should find out about that Alex has done a lot for Zola:
-Brought her to America with his program
-Helped Mer when she "stole" her
-Helped MerDer get another chance when he talked to the judge
Old 01-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Yes!! It's like the writers forgot about that!

OT PS: long time no see MG
Thanks! Just got back into watching it. Over the summer break I got into watching Criminal Minds and that kind of took over my TV show fan area of my life....been stuck on it ever since (I blame Spencer Reid for my obsession). Also I was having problems with the negativity on here and needed a break. I now have three shows that I'm a fan of and follow the forums for them on here so I will be back and forth (the other two aren't as busy as this one is so I won't be on them as much).

Quote:
I don't think Meredith knows about Alex's involvement with Zola and the judge. He should tell her.
To be honest, I even forgot that he did that.

Quote:
-Helped Mer when she "stole" her
I thought Cristina helped her. He just, kinda, comforted her after Zola was taken away
Old 01-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

It was Alex who pretended Zola might be sick in front of the child services woman, so it looked like Meredith wasn't trying to hide Zola from them, so yeah, he definitely helped big time there.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
It was Alex who pretended Zola might be sick in front of the child services woman, so it looked like Meredith wasn't trying to hide Zola from them, so yeah, he definitely helped big time there.
oh! That's right!

I've been away too long. lol
Old 01-23-2015, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Guys what do we think about this emotional affair thing? English isn't my first language, maybe to me it sounds worse than it is but God no, this is not what I want the Mer/Alex friendship to become.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like this, I want the Meredith and Alex friendship we had before... not this.

Icon: Nikki
Old 01-23-2015, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

better than nothing

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 01-23-2015, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What emotional affair? Is that a spoiler?
Old 01-23-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

From Justin.. Mega Buzz: Who's Having an "Emotional Affair" on Grey's Anatomy? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Old 01-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He only said "in a sense" so I think it's just what we've already seen: being close and spending time together, but nothing romantic in it.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

hmmm, if that is going to happen we might get more "uncle Alex", which wouldn't be bad. Maybe we will get to see a fatherly side of Alex and maybe this will finally get Mer to loosen up around Jo. I think her problem with Jo is that she doesn't know how to treat her outside of work....doesn't know how to not treat her as a subordinate. And this might give Jo a way to learn how to deal with Mer as well.

I mean, with both Derek and Cristina gone, who is Mer going to turn to? Alex understands her better than anyone else in that hospital. I totally understand why Jo feels the way she does, but she needs to give Mer some leeway. The woman's life is falling apart rather quickly and she needs a (semi)stable person to help her from spontaneously combusting and since Cristina isn't there Alex is the only other I can think of that can help her through this. It isn't good, for anyone in this situation, to have Jo jealous and everything, it will just hurt everyone in the long run....probably running Mer off and making Alex angry at Jo for running her off and so on and so on.

TBH, I think this whole thing with Jo being jealous is coming from her childhood. She wants to hold onto things (people) because of the neglect and (probable) abuse. They really need to write a storyline based on this so that Jo can finally give these emotions and such a rest.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
He only said "in a sense" so I think it's just what we've already seen: being close and spending time together, but nothing romantic in it.
yes, really don't think a romance or a izzie/george bis repetita will be happen... no way! With mer and alex it can be just platonic who know.... and Justin often speaks awkwardly sometime ....

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 01-24-2015, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't there's going to be any romantic stuff between them... maybe Jo will mention this cause of all the time he's going to be and helping Meredith..

I want to see uncle Alex too!!!