Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

It's kind of an evil storyline but at the same time, Meredith would understand what her mother went through with Maggie soooo much better. It would be mind boggling.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I remember, when Meredith talk with April of that babies come when you least expect them ,and go that this would be the worst possible moment.

Shonda likes to make their characters have drama .
Old 11-19-2014, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

But it's kinda crazy to repeat almost everything Richard and Ellis had to deal with. Because hello Alzheimers

Old 11-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Babies definitely do come when you LEAST expect it, and in fact before 11x06 I didn't think this storyline was even a possibility AT ALL. Then 11x6 and 7 happened and I totally see how it is a possibility, though the average viewer wouldn't see it coming at all. EVERYONE on twitter and IMDb and other sites are talking about JO being pregnant.

They planted a lovely seed last episode, didn't they? Just like they tried to make us think April was pregnant when Mer was in season 9, and they tried to make us think Arizona or Callie would be pregnant when April was pregnant.

SOMEBODY is pregnant I'm tellin' ya... and it's obviously not Amelia or Maggie.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
It's kind of an evil storyline but at the same time, Meredith would understand what her mother went through with Maggie soooo much better. It would be mind boggling.
Totally, this would be sooo interesting, especially how Mer will be dealing with this, feelings, on her own etc.. some great drama and focus.

Icon: Nikki
Old 11-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShippingMerDer (View Post)
But it's kinda crazy to repeat almost everything Richard and Ellis had to deal with. Because hello Alzheimers
They could make it look like its the same but twist it
They're not enough
Jenღ Icon by jaje
Old 11-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

They can show the flip side... show how Meredith is NOT Ellis. She'll be put in the same situations as Ellis -- just like back in season 2 -- but she will come out on a different path. She's NOT her mother, but her worst fear is becoming her mother. One writing tactic is to always put your MC in danger of her worst fear becoming a reality (I read this in a blog a while ago; it was a very interesting post, and so very true -- it's exactly what the Grey's writers are doing).

They're teasing Mer with her worst fears, and it's 100% intentional.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

With Meredith Pregnant, not hurt us so much the absence of Derek and Meredith would have so much plot.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

It would be a huge plot, indeed, and they'd be guaranteed focus even with Derek away...

oh just think of the possibilities They're endless.

They aren't that endless if it's JUST Derek in DC and them struggling with that... add a pregnancy in the mix, and there's a whole realm of possibilities I can't even begin to predict.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Patrick Dempsey

exactly
They're not enough
Jenღ Icon by jaje
Old 11-19-2014, 12:26 PM
New Fan

Yes, the last time they were shown in bed having sex little baby Bailey was the result. Why does everybody think though that Meredith would be pregnant? Where there spoilers or is it just a thought?
Old 11-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Imagine hormonal Mer.

Tia wrote hormonal Mer and she's writing 11x10...

The only reason I think she might be is because Shonda hinted there would be 2 pregnancies this season and everyone assumed Calzona and Japril, now everyone thinks Jo is pregnant because she threw up last episode.

If there are going to be 2 pregnancies, Mer is the only other possibility.

Most people think Jo is pregnant...everyone on other forums do, anyway. I don't.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:36 PM
New Fan

Meredith being pregnant makes more sense than Jo. We have to assume that Meredith and Derek are not using birth control, just because their assumption is it so difficult for Meredith to get pregnant. That's I think how they were pregnant the last time, just by saying "oh what the heck!" Jo being pregnant sets up yet another idiotic doctor that doesn't know how to use birth control properly. Not that I'm saying that mistakes don't happen, of course they do, but sheesh, every woman on the show has been pregnant when they're not expecting it.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I can believe Meredith and Derek wouldn't use birth control because the chances of Meredith getting pregnant are "so slim" and even if they do use it sometimes, I could believe Meredith would've stopped taking it when she and Derek were supposedly not having sex during the month of 11x5. Even so, it's probably the last thing on their minds right now, since it took them so long to conceive baby Bailey...
Old 11-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeLover (View Post)
Yes, the last time they were shown in bed having sex little baby Bailey was the result. Why does everybody think though that Meredith would be pregnant? Where there spoilers or is it just a thought?
Spoiler:

And yeah they sure made to tell how they had sex all night... and we actually saw the shower sex!

New thread time!

Icon: Nikki