Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

If she's fertile, then yea she could get pregnant. There are some women that have been documented getting pregnant when they are 60 years old.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelAmandaEvans (View Post)
There are some women that have been documented getting pregnant when they are 60 years old.
Those women have gone through stuff like egg donors and fertility clinics. Not naturally.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Total Fan

Some have, but not all. I read some cases that there are a few that were in fact natural. It's rare, but it's not unheard of for it to happen naturally at that age . The woman Alex shagged looked maybe 50, and my mom had two children naturally in her fifties.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Good episode.

My poor Izzie! Katherine Heigl is amazing. And Izzie! So sad, but still worrying about others. I love the baking.

Bailey was great too. She's right that it wasn't all Izzie's fault. I don't really blame Bailey, but she's certainly not one to duck responsibility. I think she has a lot still to teach and Izzie at least is likely to pay attention. She might be able to make the rest of them, too.

I do not get the Meredith triangle thing, why either guy is willing to go along with this, what her problem is... I do enjoy the humor the situation generates. I just don't care about what dramatic resolution will eventually (but temporarily, no doubt) ensue.

At least it's finally over for Addison and she can move on. It was a lost cause for a long time.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

Definitly one of my favorite eppies! I loved the Derek/Meredith flirting. They definitly have a ton of chemistry. Finn is boring and there's no chemistry there at all. It could be because I've always thought COD was boring.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved Joe so sweet..
Old 10-01-2006, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

I loved how he seemed concerned. Which is more than I can say for Addison. I know, I know. She was drunk. I hope when she's sober she talks to Izzie.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Passionate Fan

what a great episode..one of the best!
i knew meredith would date them both..i just knew it!
MARK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY =P
Old 10-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_all_da_way (View Post)
I loved Joe so sweet..
Me too

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
New Fan

isn't it obvious that Meredith's going to pick Derek? DUH. kinda lost it's charm for me there but then again i was never really interested in their "relationship" anyway. I can't believe what Alex did at the bar though!
Old 10-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok I can't take time to read everyone's comments (I usually would but I've been swamped with work and I honestly shouldn't even be here now) but I just wanted to say did anyone notice that when McSteamy stepped out of the shower a puff of steam followed behind him?!!!

It was classic and only further proved just how fitting that name is.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Mmmmmmm.... I noticed everything about that man. He's damn fine. *Licks lips*

I totally knew he was there, the moment Derek sat down on the bed I turned to my mate and said "McStreamy's in the bathroom!!!" and promptly started bouncing up and down in my chair waiting for him to come out.

I so wasn't expecting him to appear wrapping a towel around his waist, but it's not a sight I would have wanted to miss. Lets just say that part made me a very happy girl!

I wish Meredith would pick Finn. Finn's such a sweetheart. But as someone said, somewhere on this board: Even if she picks the vet, we'll have to watch her cheat on him with Derek for the rest of the season.

By bringing Mark into it, they've let Derek's responsibilities to his wife fall away, leaving him free to be with Meredith. Somehow I doubt Meredith's going to pick the vet, because we've been told by Shonda that the whole thing will be resolved within the first 3 episodes, and because she's pined after Derek since the beginning virtually.

Katherine Heigl was amazing. I just wanted to cry at the raw open pain that Izzie was showing, she was moving about in a daze, numb, but you could see the pain of losing Denny all over her. The muffins thing was such an Izzie thing to do, and Joe was just so totally sweet to her.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 10-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Addicted Fan

My favorite thing about Izzie and the muffins was that even when Addison was totally drunk and insensitive and even with Izzie being totally crazed with grief, she still had the presence of mind to tell Joe not to let Addy drive home drunk. She's so still a doctor. Izzie still cares (even when she's crazed and makeup-less, but still gorgoeus)
Old 08-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nothing like a good dose of McSteamy to mark the end of a marriage.

Drunk Addison=ROTFLMA0!

Burke appears to be a Mama's boy, sooooooo not sexy.

Roxanne Hart was hilarious as the cancer patient.

Glad Bailey stepped in with Izzie, all the muffins were beginning to creep me out.