Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

it is obvious Amelia is staying in GA
Old 05-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

I only wish I had watched PP so that I actually felt anything towards her character. As someone mentioned earlier, I think they expect us to have watched PP to make the crossover seem more organic. They keep mentioning characters she is connected with that I have never heard of before.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Same. I never watched not even 1 episode of PP. I haven no idea who Amelia's fiance is. What I know of her is what has been told on Grey's. But I think I could get to like her. She obviously has more substance than all 5 of the interns combined. She seems like a much better fit and I would prefer her and Debbie Allen joining the cast than some newbies. We managed to get rid of 3 interns, I would hope they would spare us any futher misery with any new characters we aren't able to connect with. The intern thing was a perfect example of them trying something new and it failing miserably. It's proof this show is not ER and cannot sustain with adding new characters every season.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I think they should forget trying to get us to connect to her character via other characters we might not know about (i.e. James). I'd be interested in seeing who she might work with other than just MerDer. For example, it is clear no young female comes onto the show and does not land a romantic partner. Who does she have chemistry with? Owen is available but it is a tad predictable. On the other hand, Jolex is not so popular so they could test to see if she has some chemistry with Alex.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately, I don't see them touching jolex. They are a permanent fixture I think and they are really pushing Jo as Alex's "person". I am not sure what they are going to do with Owen. Cristina is the love of his life. He will never love anyone like he loves her. So, I don't think they should try an Amelia/Owen pairing either.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

why does the actress jo talk so weird? i cant stand it! and i swear nothing jo ever does will make me like her.

i think ben and bailey are really cute, it was sweet of him to stand up for her.

the whole girl with gas issues was so awkward and weird and not fitting for a pre-finale storyline imo. I'm glad it got rid of leah though, she was useless imo. now ross and stephanie can go too. if they took april and jo with them id be a happy woman.

Amelia doesnt interest me either.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amelia needed to fill the void of Cristina this is why she was brought.