Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

omg, really!? that's so great!

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 04-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope that Matt has some summer projects. Decent ones too. No more lifetime movies or 'Slap Her' type things. He needs to realize that he should be doing roles that people can stomach to watch more than once. Like Logan.

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."
When there's nothing let to burn you must set yourself on fire.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoChaser9
I hope that Matt has some summer projects. Decent ones too. No more lifetime movies or 'Slap Her' type things. He needs to realize that he should be doing roles that people can stomach to watch more than once. Like Logan.
How about if he just does a series of movies with the character (Logan?). That would give Alan and Tanc something to do too. "The Chronicles of the Life and Death Brigade", "Guiness and Blonds Really Don't Mix", "Don't Put Your Number - How to Find the Girl of Your Dreams"...
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
How about if he just does a series of movies with the character (Logan?). That would give Alan and Tanc something to do too. "The Chronicles of the Life and Death Brigade", "Guiness and Blonds Really Don't Mix", "Don't Put Your Number - How to Find the Girl of Your Dreams"...
I that! That would be awesome.I'd pre-order tickets
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, so would I. And I'd make everyone I know go see them.

But, uh, yeah... no more bad movies. I'm sure he could get a role in a better movie. He's pretty and talented... casting directors should love him.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But, uh, yeah... no more bad movies. I'm sure he could get a role in a better movie. He's pretty and talented... casting directors should love him.
Very true. I'm crossing my fingers.

Quote:
"Guiness and Blonds Really Don't Mix", "Don't Put Your Number - How to Find the Girl of Your Dreams"...
These make me think of Dr. Phil books for some reason.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Loyal Fan

respect the phil...he's making me lose weight

seriously, chemistry can be totally separate from lust/passion/love etc... I have great chemistry with a guy from my theatre group, when he stands in for my regular partner in a scene I feel really comfortable playing I'm in love with him...smashing, really....but he's totally gay....as in "I started having sex with men at age 16 and I think heterosexuals are gross" type of gay....nevertheless, there's the chemistry....he can play up the lust really well....

I think the problem is that alexis has always been a kind of inhibited in her acting...not very outwardly emotional...and well, when you combine that with wooden puppet jared (sorry, the guy does not do anything fr me AT ALL) you have implicit sexiness plus negative chemistry, equals less than nothing....

alexis and milo and alexis and matt just strengthen eahc other;s good points on screen....an outgoing actor really does make it easier to act with, like in the case of matt. in the case of milo i think their real life attraction must have helped, because milo is in his acting also rather similar ot alexis i think..from what I've seen in snow fever for instance...
{Sophie }<3{Smitty #666 }<3{Java Junkie }<3{Cerulean #19}

{ILY #17}{LL #12}{Keeper of Lorelai's arms during the ESK}

addict
Old 04-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froukje
alexis and milo and alexis and matt just strengthen eahc other;s good points on screen
I definitely agree with this. And I agree about Jared and Alexis. Alexis, although I do think she's talented, seems very inhibited on-screen sometimes. Jared just never brings out more from her, IMO. Their sexual chemistry was very hard for me to believe. As a story, I could understand how and why it came about, but I just didn't see it between the actors, not like Milo/Alexis and Matt/Alexis. I do like Jared, but I just don't think he's a very strong co-star for Alexis. He just doesn't play off of her as well as Matt does -- as well as he needs to, IMO.

I'm just so glad they brought Matt in. He just picked things up with the show right away and has fit in so well. They would be crazy to ever let him go.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Great story Gen!

And I agree about the Alexis and Jared thing as well.

sorry, but 4 hours of sleep are not enough.
Old 04-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
I'm just so glad they brought Matt in. He just picked things up with the show right away and has fit in so well. They would be crazy to ever let him go.

I agree they made a great choice when they chose him to play opposite Rory. I hope they keep him forever
Old 04-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by froukje
well, when you combine that with wooden puppet jared (sorry, the guy does not do anything fr me AT ALL)
You're killing me! Look, it's pinocchio!
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

Old 04-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh god yesh! Puppet elf boy! But anyways, when you were talking about the chemistry between Matt & Alexis and the chemistry between Milo & Alexis, the tiniest thought popped into my head (okay, not the tiniest, but still) and I was thinking, does chemistry exist between Milo & Matt? M & M!! haha I'm cracking myself up which is sick & sad. I need a self help group. Perhaps one suggested by those movie titles up above (I loved them, 4 stars 6 if we are going by hotel ratings).

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."
When there's nothing let to burn you must set yourself on fire.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree with the puppet thing. I was never a big fan of dean. Part of me just wishes that ASP would just cut the strings already and let dean go.
Old 04-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that might be accomplished if Jared's pilot gets picked up.

Old 04-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm praying for it to be picked up just so there's no more Dean.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread