Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

I liked Chad and Milo as Alexis' co-stars, and it's obviously understandable why Alexis worked well with Milo, but Matt really has been doing a great job with her. She seems very relaxed and comfortable with him on-screen, and that's definitely important.

Congrats, Christy!
Old 04-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Its very important, they just seem to click when they are onscreen together. Oh to be in Alexis's place
Old 04-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Tell me about it. All I keep thinking about is how lucky she is to be able to be so close to him all the time!
Old 04-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

the scene in WITS when they are bantering, you could totally see the sparks and that was really thier first onscreen moment together.

You can only create so much chemistry through acting. Some of it needs to be there to begin with. At least thats my opinion.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
I thought Alexis and Milo had chemistry, but MAN, Alexis and Matt just smoke the screen up.
I agree, I used to think that Alexis and Milo had amazing chemistry but Matt just blows all that away. They are great together.
Old 04-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211
I agree, I used to think that Alexis and Milo had amazing chemistry but Matt just blows all that away. They are great together.
You gotta wonder what Milo thinks of all this. I'm sure he wants to be supportive, but if I was him, watching them on-screen, it might make me a little nervous. Do we know if Milo knew Matt before he started on GG? And, of course, Milo is Italian - many Italian men are jealous types.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope that Milo isn't jealous because I like him and Alexis as a couple.
Old 04-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I rememeber hearing somewhere that Milo and Matt knew each other and were friendly at the very least before Matt came to GG. So I don't think there is any problem there.
I like the only guy Alexis hasn't had chemestry with is Jarad. She and Chad were good, she and Milo were outstanding. She and Matt are great too.

Gen, your story is so cute. Matt seems like a really nice guy, kinda new to being on such a hit show though. I hope he doesn't loose that. GG fans are very loyal. I hope he can really appreciate them.

"We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country, and let that be our legacy."

To The West Wing
Old 04-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewls13
I think I rememeber hearing somewhere that Milo and Matt knew each other and were friendly at the very least before Matt came to GG.
Hi Jewls They've worked together before- Matt had a small guest appearance on Milo's old series 'Opposite Sex'.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics
Hi Jewls They've worked together before- Matt had a small guest appearance on Milo's old series 'Opposite Sex'.
Ohh, cool.

Jewls- I agree about her past co-stars. I thought Rory/Dean were cute and sweet in S1, but I never really saw chemistry. Jared's the only one I feel has not had chemistry with Alexis, which is kind of interesting and disappointing since he's worked with her the most out of the guys.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
kel, do you remember what episode?
ETA
nevermind, i found it, it was the field trip episode 1.6
milomania.net might have a clip of it! the vid section is down right now so i dont remember.
I am proud to be a spoiler-whore!
Old 04-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ah, good to know. I love Milo and Alexis together, so I was hoping that if he knew Matt that the chemistry wouldn't bother him.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Hehe...I didn't know Matt and Milo were friends! That's cool.I'm sure Milo isn't bothered by Matt and Alexis's excellent chemistry.To me,Alexis has chemistry with everyone though.I hated Dean and Rory,but Alexis had chemistry with Jared.And Alexis had chemistry with Chad...and Milo of course..
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Matt is hot.........I didnt know he was in 'Opposite Sex' with Milo.........funny......in a weird way.........so great........ it........
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 04-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I wonder if Matt has any projects lined up for the summer hiatus. Since he's goin to be in Season 6 and all.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread