Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think I read Gen's story but I hadn't focussed on the Matt parts yet, so please share!

Omg, that's too dirty by the way
Old 04-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
Sooooooooooo, Matt. How many of you think his hair looks that way because he has no idea how to style it?

Matt: please don't learn how to style it!!!

Old 04-01-2005, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

You know the pic of him in...I think it's Elle Girl..or YM? His hair is style so that's it's like flat and I think it's funny because I like his hair much better when it's not really styles.Those Elle/YM people styled his hair..bleh.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay Matt Board

Matt could not own a hair brush for all I care. I love his messy hair. He's hot any way its styled.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

The messiness really does make you think "Hmmm... what was he just doing that it's all messy like that?" I'm not sure I'd be able to keep my hands off his hair if I met him. I'd be like Lane back in the first (?) season when she ran her hands through that guy's hair.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I´m so happy we now have a entiry thread for him. I soo love him!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah! I remember when Lane ran her hands through the guy's hair.I'd have to do that with Matt.Although I think if I just went up to him and did it,he might think I was a crazy stalker fan and run away.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda903
The messiness really does make you think "Hmmm... what was he just doing that it's all messy like that?" I'm not sure I'd be able to keep my hands off his hair if I met him. I'd be like Lane back in the first (?) season when she ran her hands through that guy's hair.

That was such a funny moment. I would totally not be able to keep my hands off his hair and possibly one of his arms. but now I'm going into dangerous territory so Ill stop.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Just thinking about touching Matt's hair
Old 04-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Story of a girl...

Ok, kiddies. It's story time. You can read my whole rambling post about the night here, but since you guys kept saying to tell you a story, I had a little fun writing it up for here.

Once upon at time there was a dreamer. Her name was Genevieve (but everyone called her Gen now) and she lived in the high desert above the big smoggy city. She dreamed of meeting the royalty of her favorite realm (GG land) and one day she learned that there was going to be an event where she could! A big celebration for the kingdom and all the main royals were going to be there. For weeks she tried to weasel her way into tickets for the event: bid with as much money as she could spare, made deals with other fans, but had no luck at all.

But she was determined. So on the day of the event, she skipped her classes (gasp!), borrowed her father's car and drove down to the big smoggy city, ticketless but with high hopes. She had heard that there would be overflow space available and maybe, just maybe, she could get into the main ballroom. She arrived hours early, the second in line outside the palace and sat around making new friends. As the lucky folks with tickets were lead into the palace, Gen and her new friends watched from the outside, still hoping.

Then who should they see?! Prince Matt! Coming up to the palace after parking his horse. He wore a blue shirt and a black blazer and looked delectable. He looked slightly lost and when the guards at the door almost didn’t let him in, Gen and the others were ready to tell them who the prince was, but the guards shaped up and let him in. Now Gen was very excited and couldn't wait to get inside. And yet there was more waiting. Finally, the peasants were let in the doors, and were able to watch the other royalty arrive and take pics galore. So much fun!

When it was time for the event to start, they all went and sat in their small room and watched on the big screen as the royalty answered questions and discussed their kingdom. Prince Matt was sitting on the floor of the stage, being adorable and relaxed, and even pouring water for the Great ASP. When the talking was all done everyone went back to the main hall.

Gen was overwhelmed and excited, running around amongst the royals. She met her favorites and talked to the great creators before seeing Prince Matt again off to the side of the room. He was talking with other townsfolk and one of them asked his intentions with Rory in the next chapter of the legend of GG land. He hemmed and hawed a little saying he hadn't even seen it yet, when Gen (suddenly emboldened by her run ins with the other royals) jumped in to say that she had seen the latest chapter already!

The prince smiled and asked, "Really?"

To which Gen replied, "Yes, and it was excellent."

Not wanting to let the moment escape she asked the prince for his signature and he graciously agreed. When he asked her name she said it and then started to spell it for him,

"G-E-N-E-V-I-E-V-E…."

"Wow. That’s a lot of E’s", Prince Matt replied.

"I know. Longest name ever," she joked.

He proceeded to write her a note (“You saw the 100th episode before me. I am glad you liked it.”) and then signed his name. Gen was amused by the erratic scrawl at the end and commented, "Nice signature. Hehe."

The Prince was a sport and joked that she was making fun of him now. She smiled and said, "Naw" then thanked him profusely. Another girl, Kate, was standing and chatting with the Prince and Gen and asked him to write her a note as well. And she had a specific request to which the prince gladly complied: "To Kate, my future wife. Matt Czuchry". She also remarked that he must have to sign his name a lot to which Prince Matt remarked that he practices.

What happened next was a bit of a blur. The guards were snuffing out the torches and the great hall had emptied save for a few stragglers. Gen found some of her friends again and they, along with Kate and the Prince, headed out the main door and into the night where they all went their separate ways. Gen could not believe her good fortune and was still a flutter over meeting the Prince. Unfortunately, she was so excited that she forgot to get a photo of him or with him the whole night. But others did!

And so ends the first installment of Gen’s crazy adventures. Her new dream is to talk to the prince again and get that picture. She happened to see Prince Matt again for a split second when she toured the awesome kingdom of the WB studios last week. But that’s another story.

Hahahaha, I’m such a dork. But that was fun. Hope you liked!
Old 04-01-2005, 05:00 PM
KIT
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The Prince was a sport and joked that she was making fun of him now. She smiled and said, "Naw" then thanked him profusely. Another girl, Kate, was standing and chatting with the Prince and Gen and asked him to write her a note as well. And she had a specific request to which the prince gladly complied: "To Kate, my future wife. Matt Czuchry". She also remarked that he must have to sign his name a lot to which Prince Matt remarked that he practices.

Prince Matt, He sounds so sweet.

Quote:
Hahahaha, I’m such a dork. But that was fun. Hope you liked!

We wouldn't want you any out way Gen lol.

Thanks for the story!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hee, cute story, Gen! I just always love reading about the experience. Kate's message is just hilarious.

And seriously, the boy has a messy signature.

Last edited by RoxyBlueGirl7; 04-01-2005 at 05:50 PM
Old 04-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Supreme Fan

hehe nice story Gen, we wouldn't want them any other way, keep them coming
Old 04-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Yay! Story! It made me smile.

Can we please make Matt story time a daily event?
Old 04-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Aw. You guys are so sweet

He really does have a crazy signature. I was showing a friend and she was just like "What and who is that?" Hehe.

ETA: Everyone else will have to help come up with stories 'cause I'm fresh out of real life ones. Need to get working on that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread